Netflix application not available to install Xbox One

Discus and support Netflix application not available to install Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently purchased an Xbox One and am attempting to install the Netflix application. When i go to apps and either use search or scroll through... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Williamh2k, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Williamh2k
    Williamh2k Guest

I have recently purchased an Xbox One and am attempting to install the Netflix application.

When i go to apps and either use search or scroll through the list of applications netflix isn't shown as an application available to download/install.

I have successfully installed and enabled the NowTv App (proving i'm looking in the right place and am connected to the internet)

The netflix app isn't shown in my list of applications

Isn't in the list of application to install

A message saying ' We did not find anything' is shown when I search.

:)

Williamh2k, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Arounas
    Arounas Guest
    Netflix in Greece

Hello. I found this thread through google. Netflix is as of last night, available in GREECE. I subscribed for one Free month that they offer as a promotion. My question is that i cannot find the application anywhere in the Xbox store in order to install
    it and see how it Works.

Is there anyone who is facing the same problem?

Arounas, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Update

I recently had an unexpected update required while watching a movie on netflix. Well that update screwed up everything wiped my hard-drive on my xbox 360 and now will not run any applications after having to re-install. I am fuming and smoke coming from
    my ears tried two days now just to get netflix running. What did you do to my XBOX! ! ! Microsoft

HowardMeadows, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Arounas Win User

Netflix in Greece

Hello. I found this thread through google. Netflix is as of last night, available in GREECE. I subscribed for one Free month that they offer as a promotion. My question is that i cannot find the application anywhere in the Xbox store in order to install
    it and see how it Works.

Is there anyone who is facing the same problem?
  5. MG 81 Win User

Unfinished installation took room on my hard disk

I can't re-install the game, because it's no longer available in xbox beta application.
  6. DriftingNutria9 Win User

To those who cannot connect to xbox live or are having issues with other live applications (such as netflix)

where is the netflix application on the xbox?
  7. BaiIeyG Win User

Is Anime Tube Unlimited legal?

Hi,

Microsoft wouldn’t allow illegal applications in its platforms. It would have serious copyright issues behind it if they did. Any application that is available on a Microsoft device is completely legal, I agree some do not look as professional as your applications
    like Netflix and YouTube but they’re official applications.

Hope this helps.
  8. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Xbox360 store

Hello,

You can get the applications directly from the xbox store, an application should appear on the xbox that says applications and there you can find netflix, youtube, etc.
Thema:

1. Netflix application not available to install Xbox One - Similar Threads - Netflix application available

2. Downloading netflix.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading netflix.: Hi. I have been trying for the past 3 days to download netflix. My Xbox is completely updated and all software updated. I wiped my xbox, removed my Gamertag, power cycled about 10 times, i have...
  3. Netflix not playing movies on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix not playing movies on xbox one: Tried everything but no success. Shows stream but when it comes to movies all I get is error code tvq-pb-101(5.6.0) what gives. I did all steps to resolve but no success....
  4. Screen starts glitching when I try to open Netflix app on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen starts glitching when I try to open Netflix app on Xbox One.: Every time I try to open the Netflix app on my Xbox One the tv screen starts glitching and making weird sounds. I have to restart console each time to stop the glitch. It only happens on Netflix...
  5. HULU, Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    HULU, Netflix: I have an old xbox 360. Trying to use it to run hulu, netflix, and other such streaming apps. Is it possible with such an old console? ff26da9a-86a1-40d6-99a5-6b2e7bcc4528
  6. no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...

in XboX Insiders
    no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...: I'm not sure what has happened here. I first noticed that Rocket League music has become silent or occasionally barely audible. I did recently open up the Dolby Atmos app as I wanted to run a test...
  7. Netflix application not works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix application not works: Hello, In recent weeks, when I launch the Netflix application, the application loads for several minutes before having the error code...
  8. problem with netflix and my application blue ray

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with netflix and my application blue ray: hi since your problem of the 1 november 2018 i can t seem to load my netflix and my blue ray don t work anymore to can someone tell me why ? dae43467-b7b5-4c16-8c2c-ba85aabb8afc
  9. i can´t use my netflix application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can´t use my netflix application: i already deleted de app and installed it again, turn on my console, log in and out but it keeps telling me that i need to be xbox live connected to run the app but i can't press A on the "log in...
  10. Xbox One Media Remote stops working on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other applications.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Media Remote stops working on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other applications.: My Xbox One media remote simply stops working on many applications. Pressing any of the arrow buttons does nothing. It works for a while and then just stops. Also, the remote works navigation the...