Netflix,hulu

Discus and support Netflix,hulu in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; trying to stream netflix & hulu but error code B07B0193 keeps coming up? 90a73a69-edb6-440d-963a-25427c73f72c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jakezaragoza, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Jakezaragoza
    Jakezaragoza Guest

Netflix,hulu

trying to stream netflix & hulu but error code B07B0193 keeps coming up?

:)

Jakezaragoza, Jul 8, 2019
  2. PEANUTx420 Win User

xbox one rearrange pins not in the right order

ok I figured it out. its actually not random. wherever I put a pin, the next time I go back it is located one more tile to the left. FOR EXAMPLE:

I start in order from left to right (hulu, Netflix, crackle, youtube)

1 if I take Netflix and put it at the end ( hulu, crackle, youtube, Netflix)

2 then the next time it will show ( hulu, crackle, Netflix, youtube)

3 now lets say I take hulu and put it at the end ( crackle, Netflix, youtube, hulu)

4 now then it will show ( crackle, Netflix, hulu, youtube)

5 ok one last example I take crackle and put it in between Netflix and hulu ( Netflix, crackle, hulu, youtube)

6 ok it goes back to ( crackle, Netflix, hulu, youtube)

hopefully this examples it but like I said, it goes one more tile over to the left that I place it at.

very frustrating
  3. Merlin4421 Win User

Wi-Fi performance issues or something else?

Hulu and Netflix are having issues it's in the support forums. I get a jitter at times on Netflix and Hulu. Most likely the app company needs to come with an update.
  4. BroaderYew51493 Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 8000405

No netflix no Hulu no amazon...
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

'Advertising' query on UK consoles

I dont sub to netflix or hulu. Netflix has 0 advertisments that I've seen. But you are essentially comparing apples and oranges. A game having advertisements isnt the same as Hulu or Netflix, I take it you dont have cable either?
  6. US Revenge Win User

X1 Live Subscription will Cost More

and price is too much for xbox live. if they want to REALLY make it worth it, have XBL gold come with free netflix and hulu plus subscriptions $60 a year for netflix + hulu plus = awesome.
Thema:

Netflix,hulu

1. Netflix,hulu - Similar Threads - Netflix hulu

2. XBox 360 Netflix and Hulu Apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 Netflix and Hulu Apps: i can't access my hulu or netflix apps on my xbox 360 - I get an error code that is not recognized (807B0193). It says there's a problem with the Xbox service. Is anyone having this issue?...
  3. Xbox One X playback issues in Hulu/Netflix/youtube

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X playback issues in Hulu/Netflix/youtube: Hello, I am having seemingly random playback issues on my xbox one x only in the netflix, hulu, and youtube apps. All games and menus work just fine. When playing most content through the xbox...
  4. The Option to snap more apps like Hulu and Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Option to snap more apps like Hulu and Netflix: I know you guys are getting ready to replace snap with something different but is there anyway you can give us the option to use the new snap like future with more apps like the ones above?...
  5. hulu and netflix lock up system and full black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hulu and netflix lock up system and full black screen: no buttons work on controller and have to power off/on thru box. have used hulu for a long time-no probs. few weeks back i updated and it has not worked correct since. i have premium and it works...
  6. Netflix and Hulu navigation type voice commands no longer work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix and Hulu navigation type voice commands no longer work.: I noticed it after the update that brought us Cortana that I could no use any of the menu navigation commands in Hulu or Netflix. I've done full restarts and such and have switched between regular...
  7. No longer snap One Guide and watch Netflix or Hulu anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer snap One Guide and watch Netflix or Hulu anymore?: Can someone tell me why I cant snap One Guide and watch hulu or Netflix anymore? I liked watching sports or news while steaming a show. Bad enough they totally eliminated snapping hulu and...
  8. Netflix and Hulu voice commands not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix and Hulu voice commands not working.: Whenever I say "xbox select" when on Netflix or Hulu none of the words on the screen show up in green. I try to say for example on Netflix "Profile one" and nothing happens and it's the same story...
  9. Xbox One kinect original voice commands are not working on Hulu or Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One kinect original voice commands are not working on Hulu or Netflix: I am using Kinect with the original voice commands (not Cortana) and I can pause the videos fine: (" xbox, Pause!") and the machine responds fine, but "xbox select" does confirm the select...
  10. I keep getting the error code "0x80072f76" when I try to install Netflix or Hulu on my Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting the error code "0x80072f76" when I try to install Netflix or Hulu on my Xbox ...: I've tried downloading Netflix or Hulu when there is nothing else in my download queue, but I keep on getting the error code. What will help me to be able to download these applications onto my...