Netflix issue vids not loading and crashing app

Discus and support Netflix issue vids not loading and crashing app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has any one else been getting cant play video and loading stops at 20% and even the app crashing? I'm on xbox one s alpha skip ahead program on a vizio... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoE TwEaKn MANE, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Netflix issue vids not loading and crashing app

Has any one else been getting cant play video and loading stops at 20% and even the app crashing? I'm on xbox one s alpha skip ahead program on a vizio 4k uhd dolby vision hdr10 tv

:)

JoE TwEaKn MANE, Dec 24, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello JoE TwEaKn MANE,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Netflix is not loading videos all the way, and the application is crashing. Does an error message appear when you test the network and multiplayer connections in

the network settings
    ? You can find out your download and upload speed by selecting, "detailed network statistics" in the network settings. What is your download and upload speed? We recommend

power cycling
    the console by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. If this does not resolve the issue; we suggest

uninstalling
    and reinstalling the application. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. ArmyMirage Win User

Netflix wont load - error 0X80070002 and Blu-ray player only loads menu sound and keeps loading/spinning

I'm having the exact same problem, everything on the xbox one works except Netflix loads for 10-15 seconds and then crashes out and Error codes 0x80070002. Netflix still works perfectly on my desktop PC and phone.

Things tried:

-Hard reset

-uninstall and reinstall of netflix app

-uninstall neflix, hard reset xbox, resinstall app

- factory reset xbox, resintall netflix app

-logged into netflix on pc and revoked logins for all devices hoping it was an account issue. It was not.

I am still having the problem. This is very annoying.
  4. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Ignorance, misinformation, and a quote from Old Abe

For sure you say? I haven't had a problem with loading apps in Call of Duty, streaming Netflix or Prime, and the only time I've had any connectivity issues is when it's been down for maintenance, or FIFA 14 has completely crashed my network.
  5. Sideshow12 Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 8000405

Was having the same issue, loaded netflix with "my apps" works fine
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

you have issues loading netflix then get in touch with netflix, their app and service, i have no issues with it or any other things and many other are the same.
Thema:

1. Netflix issue vids not loading and crashing app - Similar Threads - Netflix issue vids

2. Netflix Intermittent Issue causing screen to go black when opening app and unable to do...

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix Intermittent Issue causing screen to go black when opening app and unable to do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Maddoghalo1 [link] [comments]
  3. Dolby ATMOS Crash issue with Netflix app. Specific to 4K + ATMOS badges titles when in...

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby ATMOS Crash issue with Netflix app. Specific to 4K + ATMOS badges titles when in...: Dolby Atmos Netflix Crash Issue So this has happened a lot on the Netflix app if you use Dolby atmos. Sometimes it works but 90% of the time it doesn’t. If you look for a Netflix title that has...
  4. Issues (screen blinking) with Netflix app and Blu-ray player app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues (screen blinking) with Netflix app and Blu-ray player app?: I have a new xBox one s ans when i go to open netflix or bluray app the screen keeps flickering with gray static. How do i fix this issue? Ive removed and reinstalled the apps with no improvement....
  5. Netflix Dolby Vision Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Dolby Vision Issues: I have an LG oled65e8pua (TV model). I don't know if that will factor in. When using the Netflix app, it kicks over to Dolby Vision display mode. When in Dolby Vision, I have a number of issues....
  6. Streaming Amazon and Netflix issues?! Someone help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Amazon and Netflix issues?! Someone help!: Ive been streaming content on my xbox 360 for years now. And starting a few weeks ago i started having issues when i was playing shows or movies. They would stop and say cannot play video at this...
  7. Problemas com Netflix e tempo de tela no XBOX One S [Mod Translated-Netflix issues and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com Netflix e tempo de tela no XBOX One S [Mod Translated-Netflix issues and...: Olá a todos do fórum. Gostaria de saber se os confrades tem visto o problema pelo qual eu passo e se notaram o problema que citarei abaixo: Possuímos um XBOX One S em casa. O mesmo esta com...
  8. Xbox One X playback issues in Hulu/Netflix/youtube

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X playback issues in Hulu/Netflix/youtube: Hello, I am having seemingly random playback issues on my xbox one x only in the netflix, hulu, and youtube apps. All games and menus work just fine. When playing most content through the xbox...
  9. Xbox One X, Youtube + Netflix image issues Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X, Youtube + Netflix image issues Please Help!: We got a new Xbox One X Battlefield edition and a new TV at the same time, around Thanksgiving (late Nov.). Since then, we have noticed that while watching videos on YouTube with the Xbox we...
  10. Issues connecting to Netflix and Amazon Prime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues connecting to Netflix and Amazon Prime: Everytime I try to launch amazon prime or netflix, my Xbox One S suddenly stops my WiFi working. By this, I don’t mean it disconnects, but rather it will throw a generic can’t connect to server...