Netflix logo always shown in upper right: how to make it go away

Discus and support Netflix logo always shown in upper right: how to make it go away in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have xbox one and am using Netflix. I think this has been enabled with a recent update or policy change. I do not have a Gold membership. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mzlab, Jun 7, 2014.

1. mzlab
    mzlab Guest

I have xbox one and am using Netflix. I think this has been enabled with a recent update or policy change. I do not have a Gold membership.

The Netflix logo is always shown in the upper right corner. how can I make this go away? How can I scale the movie to show full screen? This is likely to burn into the plasma display if it is not changed.

thanks,

Mark

:)

mzlab, Jun 7, 2014
  2. WOCOOM
    WOCOOM Guest
    Black settings menu and kinect not responding

So my Kinect will turn on my xbox one when I tell it to but after that I am unable to do any other voice commands when the xbox one is on. When I go to my settings app, the screen is black and the only time anything shows is when it is highlighted with my
    controller. When I pressed the menu button on my controller, the standard menu comes up but it's like burned into the settings app and won't go away now even after exiting the app. Also when I'm watching tv, the xbox one logo appears in the upper right corner
    of my tv and won't go away. Not 100% sure if it's always been like that though. Anyone know what's going on or how to fix these problem?

WOCOOM, Jun 7, 2014
  3. jRibz3
    jRibz3 Guest
    Can't play original Xbox games on my Xbox 360 slim, despite installing an official Microsoft 250gb hard drive

@WPAK I did not, however when I go into storage the official Microsoft logo is shown on the right. Is there anything else I can do to verify it?

jRibz3, Jun 7, 2014
  4. jRibz3 Win User

Can't play original Xbox games on my Xbox 360 slim, despite installing an official Microsoft 250gb hard drive

@WPAK I did not, however when I go into storage the official Microsoft logo is shown on the right. Is there anything else I can do to verify it?
  5. baron480T Win User

Xbox One update seems to have broken Netflix

How can you check it? Seems like even after reinstalling the Netflix app, I don't get to where I can enter a password or anything. It goes into the error messages right after "Netflix" logo becomes a red "N".
  6. IceStorm III Win User

NFS the run: Disc region code incorrect

If the front of the casing shows PAL in little letters on the upper right below the packaging logo, then perhaps someone put the wrong disc in the case. Does the disc also have PAL written on it?
  7. Judge Win User

This is a joke right? ...right?

Okay? I log into my Xbox and play the game right away or go to Netflix... I never look at the other tiles.
  8. BJMCDM Win User

Taptiles not working

It worked for 2 days and now won't work again. I have version 2.3.1409.1802 I run windows 8.1 on an HP laptop. Now it takes me to he page with dice in the left corner, micsoft logo in upper right corner and taptiles at the bottom. It won't go any further
    than that.
Thema:

1. Netflix logo always shown in upper right: how to make it go away - Similar Threads - Netflix logo always

2. Netflix and Viaplay doesn’t work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix and Viaplay doesn’t work?: On Netflix the movie plays for some seconds then the screen goes black but sound still play? On Viaplay the movie just loading in a loop = doesn’t start at all. 6a77f36b-6f61-4833-9fd9-b1713fad0930
  3. Netflix Black Screen on Startup - Amazon Prime on HDR content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Black Screen on Startup - Amazon Prime on HDR content: Hi all, I am getting a black screen when Netflix starts and when Amazon Prime plays some HDR content. Audio for Netflix works for a bit (at least the splash sound and then I can't say); audio...
  4. Netflix crashing network settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix crashing network settings: So for the past few days whenever I try to use netflix on my xbox it makes my xbox disconnect from my wifi and erase the I.P address, Whenever I try to test connection I get a message saying "DNS...
  5. Netflix error 0x80070490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix error 0x80070490: As the title says, i keep getting that error. Ive restarted the xbox, disconnected and reconnected to the network, unplugged the xbox and waitied for a fro minutes as well. Even uninstalled the...
  6. Xbox game bar takes clips of netflix when im asleep and deletes video files from my computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar takes clips of netflix when im asleep and deletes video files from my computer: The subject says it all, I read the may update for windows was trash and deleted peoples files so i stopped all updates until mid june then i accidentally updated , 3 days later I notice whenever...
  7. Netflix not working on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix not working on Xbox one: Hey guys So my netflix is not responding or working on my xbox for some reason I've tried the uninstall option Unplug the xbox power Same with my router Reinstall and it's still doing the...
  8. On my Xbox one, while watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox one, while watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the...: On my Xbox one, While watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the Audio on TV goes mute randomly from few seconds upto a minute. It comes back by itself. It only happens...
  9. netflix is not working on 360 console why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    netflix is not working on 360 console why?: my netflix is not working i have uninstalled reinstalled clear the cache updated and still does not work can someone please help or tell me another way for me to watch show that will work...
  10. xbox one x not working with netflix, hulu or play blu ray disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x not working with netflix, hulu or play blu ray disk: my x box will not play blu ray disk will not let Netflix play movies, hulu can not play movies, Disney plus can not play movies acf2d369-ae48-4752-af31-9538a8a84044