Netflix not working because I'm banned?

Discus and support Netflix not working because I'm banned? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all i have recently banned because of some stupid behaviour of mine. However i have a question. On the day after i got banned my netflix was working... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VeggieMonster94, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Netflix not working because I'm banned?

Hi all i have recently banned because of some stupid behaviour of mine. However i have a question. On the day after i got banned my netflix was working fine but now all of a sudden its not working at all? Should the ban even affect this? I thought the
    ban would stop me playing online with people and stopping all communication. Not messing around with my netflix?? Please advise would be most helpful

:)

VeggieMonster94, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Netflix not working because I'm banned?

1. Netflix not working because I'm banned? - Similar Threads - Netflix working I'm

2. Netflix won't work after streaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix won't work after streaming.: I am a Mixer steamer and if I try to watch Netflix via console after stream is over it won't work. I have HDMI have directly to TV not through capture card (already switched it), I have rebooted...
  3. I try to launch Netflix and a message sorry our services doesn't work well check the status...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to launch Netflix and a message sorry our services doesn't work well check the status...: salut J'essaie de démarrer Netflix et ca ne fonctionne pas. Jai un message qui dit (essayé plus ****, le service ne fonctionne pas correctement. Pour vérifier le statut du service xbox live...
  4. My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..: Hi all, since 3 days some apps on my Xbox One are not starting anymore. I get the following error: Try again in a while Apologies, our service isn't working properly at the moment. To check...
  5. Netflix an youtube wont work... any help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix an youtube wont work... any help please: Netflix stopped working about a week ago and more recently youtube... any ideas... its frustrating now Phil 5f758e01-6af5-4c82-8c74-20d2edcc13ac
  6. youtube and netflix apps wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    youtube and netflix apps wont work: 2 days ago the netflix app on my xbox one stopped working all i get is a message saying "sorry looks like our service isn't working right now try later" A day later and now im having the exact...
  7. Netflix is not working on Xbox 1s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix is not working on Xbox 1s: Why wont netflix load on my xbox 1s .. how do i get it to work .. all other apps work a9180c99-e167-4638-8b08-37d75c55edbe
  8. Netflix not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix not working on Xbox One: Netflix app doesnt seem to be working online, it loads the default black title screen with Netflix in the centre. But there is no loading cursor, then it simply says the service is unavailable and...
  9. Netflix app dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app dont work: Hey here is my problem: I'm trying to start Netflix, the presentation starts then the application closes, an alert message appears: Try again soon Sorry, our services are not working properly. To...
  10. Netflix app not working on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix app not working on console: Split from this thread. Hey all! Sorry to hear about the Netflix troubles you've been having. There was a known issue, but it should be cleared up now. Are you still experiencing this...