Netflix not working because I'm banned?

Discus and support Netflix not working because I'm banned? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all i have recently banned because of some stupid behaviour of mine. However i have a question. On the day after i got banned my netflix was working... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VeggieMonster94, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Netflix not working because I'm banned?

Hi all i have recently banned because of some stupid behaviour of mine. However i have a question. On the day after i got banned my netflix was working fine but now all of a sudden its not working at all? Should the ban even affect this? I thought the
    ban would stop me playing online with people and stopping all communication. Not messing around with my netflix?? Please advise would be most helpful

:)

VeggieMonster94, Oct 7, 2019
  2. VeggieMonster94 Win User

Well why isn't it working then? I know I've been banned for rude messages but this shouldn't affect my Netflix account. Me watching Netflix does not affect other gamers in any way. It feels like a small dig from Microsoft to make me feel even worse than
    i already do.

I'm starting to ponder if i should complain as i feel as if i have every right to at the moment.
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

NF is a external, Shouldn't matter.

4. VeggieMonster94 Win User

Yeah hi Tomu. When i go to the ready to install section in apps it comes up with the following message "to see other digital purchases, connect to xbox live"
  5. VeggieMonster94 Win User

Hi Tomu. I read someone said that online. But don't i need access to tye store to be able to reinstall? Or will it be in my ready to install part in the apps section.
  6. VeggieMonster94 Win User

Will anybody answer my question please? It seems as soon as i talk about a flaw in Microsoft's system everyone goes quiet.
Thema:

1. Netflix not working because I'm banned? - Similar Threads - Netflix working I'm

2. Netflix not working on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix not working on Xbox one: Hey guys So my netflix is not responding or working on my xbox for some reason I've tried the uninstall option Unplug the xbox power Same with my router Reinstall and it's still doing the...
  3. netflix is not working on 360 console why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    netflix is not working on 360 console why?: my netflix is not working i have uninstalled reinstalled clear the cache updated and still does not work can someone please help or tell me another way for me to watch show that will work...
  4. xbox one x not working with netflix, hulu or play blu ray disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x not working with netflix, hulu or play blu ray disk: my x box will not play blu ray disk will not let Netflix play movies, hulu can not play movies, Disney plus can not play movies acf2d369-ae48-4752-af31-9538a8a84044
  5. Amazon Prime, Netflix and the web aren't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime, Netflix and the web aren't working: I know Xbox live doesn't work, but shouldn't all the other apps be operational still? I can't get anything to play on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video won't load and the web won't open either.......
  6. Netflix app crash, Store launch only works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app crash, Store launch only works: When I lauch the only app the Netflix on Xbox One S home screen Netflix won't open and lose a signal. But, when I open the app from the store it works fine. I have tried uninstalling the Netflix...
  7. dolby atmos not working in games and netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dolby atmos not working in games and netflix: hello, I installed the dolby atmos app on my xbox one x and it worked in "Metro Exodus" for a few mins while I tested it out to see how good it sounds. it hasn't worked since.... I get dolby...
  8. Atmos not working on netflix and games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Atmos not working on netflix and games: Hello people. I'm having problems with atmos. when setting bitstream and atmos on the console. The same shows me mult ch in on the denon x3600 receiver. This only happens for games and apps like...
  9. There is Netflix is problem playback in atmos not playing it only change to 5.1 it work...

in XboX Insiders
    There is Netflix is problem playback in atmos not playing it only change to 5.1 it work...: submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  10. Netflix application not works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix application not works: Hello, In recent weeks, when I launch the Netflix application, the application loads for several minutes before having the error code...