Netflix on our iPad turns on the Xbox and tries to connect automatically to cast via...

Discus and support Netflix on our iPad turns on the Xbox and tries to connect automatically to cast via... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure when this started but as soon as we try to stream on our ipad, it automatically tries to connect to our xbox one and cast there. Any idea on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hkhan94, Aug 10, 2019.

1. /u/hkhan94
    /u/hkhan94 Guest

Netflix on our iPad turns on the Xbox and tries to connect automatically to cast via...

Not sure when this started but as soon as we try to stream on our ipad, it automatically tries to connect to our xbox one and cast there. Any idea on how to turn this off or just remove the connection from our iPad to xbox?

submitted by /u/hkhan94
    [link] [comments]

/u/hkhan94, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Mike S-canada Win User

Youtube and Netflix Cast no longer functions

I'm having a similar issue. On both iPads I see the Xbox one. When I try to cast, Netflix does come up, but the cast is never established.
  3. johnwright1FA Win User

XBOX APP

Xbox is also not allowing me to connect it with my iPad. I have tried so many times to connect the Xbox server to my iPad but it is not happening. I have tried it using the Android device and it got connected. I have also make the concern with
    Apple iPad Support but nothing happened. Please provide the solution.
  4. CamDogg00 Win User

I can't connect local cast app with my Xbox one

They are referring to the Local Cast app for Android. I am also having this problem not only woth local cast but any app that has the casting ability. Netflix, youtube, etc... are no longer seeing the xbox one on the cast to device list like it used to.
    Was there an update that removed this feature of casting directly to the xbox??

Thanks!
  5. braddersST Win User

Netflix error NW-2-5 Xbox One

I've had the exact same issue since the update. My router hasn't changed and I can access netflix via my iPad so can't be a router issue. Must be an Xbox or Netflix app issue? Same error nw-2-5.

Anyone found a work around yet or had any luck?
  6. Twistedflax Win User

NBA game time league pass.....

I've tried making a new account and it worked. BUT only on ipad..... Can't sign in on Xbox. I signed up via the address on Xbox too.
Thema:

1. Netflix on our iPad turns on the Xbox and tries to connect automatically to cast via... - Similar Threads - Netflix iPad turns

2. There is Netflix is problem playback in atmos not playing it only change to 5.1 it work...

in XboX Insiders
    There is Netflix is problem playback in atmos not playing it only change to 5.1 it work...: submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  3. xbox Netflix Troubleshooting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox Netflix Troubleshooting: I have an Xbox One. All my other apps are working fine but suddenly about 2 - 3 days ago Netflix doesn't want to log in. I have tried holding the power button down for 10 seconds. I have...
  4. Are there any reported problems with Netflix right now?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any reported problems with Netflix right now?: I just can’t get anything to actually play. Says there’s a problem loading content and then if you click again it will load to about 24% and stop. submitted by /u/LANTERN_OF_ASH [link] [comments]
  5. Child can't watch Netflix, Disney, etc, with me (the parent) being signed in also

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child can't watch Netflix, Disney, etc, with me (the parent) being signed in also: My daughter is in "My family" on the Xbox One. When she is not signed in, she can watch Netflix, but not Disney. If she signs in, she cannot watch either Netflix, or Disney. Of course, if I sign...
  6. Error Message 0x80073D05 and Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Message 0x80073D05 and Netflix: For the past 5 days, I’ve tried to open Netflix and the app would just hang without ever loading the “select profile/Who is watching” screen. I uninstalled Netflix and attempted to reinstall. I...
  7. Xbox One update seems to have broken Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One update seems to have broken Netflix: After running the latest update, the Netflix app no longer works. I get an error: Netflix has encountered an error. Retry in 52 seconds. Code: tvq-st-103, tvq-st-106, tvq-st-143. I've tried...
  8. Netflix Dolby Vision Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Dolby Vision Issues: I have an LG oled65e8pua (TV model). I don't know if that will factor in. When using the Netflix app, it kicks over to Dolby Vision display mode. When in Dolby Vision, I have a number of issues....
  9. Xbox one Netflix interuption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Netflix interuption: I seem to be having trouble with the Netflix app. While I am playing a game or using Plex or Funimation, the Netflix app will suddenly start and interrupt everything else that is going on. On...
  10. Netflix application not works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix application not works: Hello, In recent weeks, when I launch the Netflix application, the application loads for several minutes before having the error code...