Netflix Search

Discus and support Netflix Search in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please can you fix the search function on the Xbox One version. Just a simple tweak, so that I can go from one end of the alphabet to the other. At... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WhatGODWants, Jun 14, 2014.

1. WhatGODWants
    WhatGODWants Guest

Netflix Search

Please can you fix the search function on the Xbox One version. Just a simple tweak, so that I can go from one end of the alphabet to the other.

At the moment for example, if I want the letter W followed by an A I have to scroll all the way back instead of going forward and looping back to the A or vice versa, it's very niggling.

Thanks

:)

WhatGODWants, Jun 14, 2014
  2. Kinect Surprises

You can use your voice to search Netflix, it has to be through Bing though, which searches Netflix

Alex Rodriguez Jr., Jun 14, 2014
  3. shadee
    shadee Guest
    People search on Netflix for the 360

Apparently the PS3 has had this feature for awhile, but now you will be able to use the people search feature on the Netflix app on your 360. When you start typing letters in the search box not only will you get movie title results with those letters, but actors names as well.

shadee, Jun 14, 2014
  4. Alex Rodriguez Jr. Win User

Kinect Surprises

You can use your voice to search Netflix, it has to be through Bing though, which searches Netflix
  5. ngocphi Win User

Netflix on Xbox

actually use netflix xbox

there is more features on netflix xbox then any other device

kinect netflix voice and gesture commands

netflix parties

(would only function with gold anyways)

netflix search using voice (coming this fall)
  6. ACWN Win User

Voice Command to choose Netflix profile???

Is there a way to use the search feature in Netflix with just your voice? I've been trying for forever and can never get it to search...
  7. RobertSteeleXY Win User

Searching Videos via Voice doesn't include Netflix -- Why?

I always get Netflix as an option when I'm searching. Just do "Xbox BING <name of movie>"

For instance, last night I said "Xbox BING Sume of All Fears" and when I selected the movie, it showed Netflix as an option under "Ways to Watch." Took me right there, seamlessly.

Don't tell it to "Search Netflix." That works for me.
  8. CafeAlternativo Win User

Can I use smartglass as a keyboard?

Typing this from my Xbox. However, this doesn't work for Netflix or YouTube search.
Thema:

Netflix Search

1. Netflix Search - Similar Threads - Netflix Search

2. Xbox One update seems to have broken Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One update seems to have broken Netflix: After running the latest update, the Netflix app no longer works. I get an error: Netflix has encountered an error. Retry in 52 seconds. Code: tvq-st-103, tvq-st-106, tvq-st-143. I've tried...
  3. Netflix Dolby Vision Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Dolby Vision Issues: I have an LG oled65e8pua (TV model). I don't know if that will factor in. When using the Netflix app, it kicks over to Dolby Vision display mode. When in Dolby Vision, I have a number of issues....
  4. Xbox one Netflix interuption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Netflix interuption: I seem to be having trouble with the Netflix app. While I am playing a game or using Plex or Funimation, the Netflix app will suddenly start and interrupt everything else that is going on. On...
  5. Netflix application not works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix application not works: Hello, In recent weeks, when I launch the Netflix application, the application loads for several minutes before having the error code...
  6. Netflix not working because I'm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix not working because I'm banned?: Hi all i have recently banned because of some stupid behaviour of mine. However i have a question. On the day after i got banned my netflix was working fine but now all of a sudden its not working...
  7. Netflix STILL doesn't handle HDR properly. Details inside, spoke w/ Netflix support.

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix STILL doesn't handle HDR properly. Details inside, spoke w/ Netflix support.: Long-running issue with the Netflix app on xbox making it pretty unusable if you're using HDR. Basically if you have HDR enabled on the xbox, the entirety of the Netflix library plays with HDR on...
  8. Netflix freezes console during search

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix freezes console during search: whenever I search for something on Netflix, it will freeze my console. 7e8b148e-aa9d-44ba-8c60-0c1c282fd444
  9. Netflix app update on Xbox One - no more SmartGlass OSK for search

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app update on Xbox One - no more SmartGlass OSK for search: So today there was an update to the Netflix app on Xbox One. Has anyone else noticed that when you bring up the search window, when using SmartGlass, that there's no longer an on screen keyboard...
  10. Searching Videos via Voice doesn't include Netflix -- Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Searching Videos via Voice doesn't include Netflix -- Why?: As the title reads, I am trying to use voice commands, "Xbox BING", "Search Netflix for Action Videos". In the "Ways to Watch" section, Netflix is NEVER an option. How do I change this to filter...