Netflix sign in query.

Discus and support Netflix sign in query. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to sign in to Netflix, put in email which is fine but when I try to put in password which is case sensitive it only gives me the option of using... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JesterSevens-9977C6B0-4D6F-453D-BA9F-683A2F69FD18, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Netflix sign in query.

Trying to sign in to Netflix, put in email which is fine but when I try to put in password which is case sensitive it only gives me the option of using caps. Any ideas how to get on lower case letters? Thanks. Netflix sign in query. :D

:)

JesterSevens-9977C6B0-4D6F-453D-BA9F-683A2F69FD18, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Region and NetFlix query

Viral Cyrix has it right.

The reason why you can not access these apps is because even though you have changed your region physically, your console is still connecting to the NZ marketplace.

To access the UK marketplace you'll need a UK account with a registered UK address. If you want the UK Netflix you'll need a Gold account, the same goes for 4OD, FiveOnDemand and the MuzuTV and Vevo Apps. BBC IPlayer works on free accounts though.

Obsessive Power, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Region and NetFlix query

No once he has downloaded the app on his silver it will work on his gold the system will recognise his DNS settings and allow him to view the content thats how you can cheawt the system to get the american content in the UK

The Viral Cyrix, Mar 16, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Netflix sign in query.

Try pressing the in on the left joystick to adjust between caps and lower case letters

onyxishere, Mar 16, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Netflix sign in query.

Try pressing the in on the left joystick to adjust between caps and lower case letters
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Region and NetFlix query

No once he has downloaded the app on his silver it will work on his gold the system will recognise his DNS settings and allow him to view the content thats how you can cheawt the system to get the american content in the UK
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Region and NetFlix query

What you can do is create a silver account for in the UK and download the UK apps. Those will then work on your NZ account
  8. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Region and NetFlix query

This would be something to take up with netflix. They determine where their products are available.
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

Region and NetFlix query

Sorry Viral Cryix, I was under the impression that you needed Gold to download the apps too. If you can download them on a UK Silver then use the NZ account to play them then that is of course much better for the OP.
Thema:

Netflix sign in query.

1. Netflix sign in query. - Similar Threads - Netflix sign query

2. Netflix will not let us sign on per-profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix will not let us sign on per-profile: if imsign on to my Netflix account in my profile, my sister gets access to my netflix even under her profile. If she signs me out of netflix and signs in as herself, i see her netflix in my...
  3. Change Netflix Sign-in account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Netflix Sign-in account?: Hi, I just downloaded the Netflix app and trying to sign in to my account. The problem is that the email I used for Netflix is different than the one in my Xbox profile. But it's forcing me to...
  4. Netflix won't work when signed in on another console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix won't work when signed in on another console: Requiring an Xbox Live account for something that has NOTHING to do with Xbox Live is completely silly. My family was watching Netflix through my Xbox Live account, setup that way simply because...
  5. Netflix signing out/in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix signing out/in: I have recently been watching things on Netflix. My internet tends to disconnect whenever it wants to, it happens a lot when i am watching things on Netflix and Netflix tells me to sign back into...
  6. Watching films on Netflix then randomly get signed out of XBL??!!!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watching films on Netflix then randomly get signed out of XBL??!!!?: I can be playing games on XBL fine with no disconnections, when I start to watch a film on Netflix it will sign me out of Xbox live 2 or 3 times and then work fine! This is so annoying! Any ideas?...
  7. netflix and youtube are telling me to sign in with gold every 10 min or so

in XBoX Games and Apps
    netflix and youtube are telling me to sign in with gold every 10 min or so: netflix and youtube are telling me to sign in with gold every 10 min or so and this has been goin on for days now and its not just me my sons xbox360 in his room and the people nextdoor are havin...
  8. Signing in to my new Xbox One while my Girlfriend uses my old 360 to watch Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing in to my new Xbox One while my Girlfriend uses my old 360 to watch Netflix: I am the only gamer in my house, so I own 2 XBoxes now, but only have one Xbox Live Gold membership. When I get home from work, my girlfriend is using the 360 in the living room to watch Grey's...
  9. HULU PLUS & NETFLIX KEEP SIGNING ME OUT

in XBoX on Consoles
    HULU PLUS & NETFLIX KEEP SIGNING ME OUT: I had issues signing in to my profile earlier and now I that I can sign in to my profile every time I try to use hulu or netflix I end up getting signed out of my profile and sent to the home...
  10. Being Signed out of Xbox Live in the middle of Netflix shows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being Signed out of Xbox Live in the middle of Netflix shows: Hello, My name is Ken and I am thoroughly frustrated and disappointed that while I'm watching Netflix....I SUDDENLY get notifications that I've been signed out of Xbox Live.... I then pause the...