Netflix Static

Discus and support Netflix Static in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So whenever I use netflix I notice this static fuzziness it not really noticeable until the show/movie is in a dark area it's more noticeable it gets... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr Higueros, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Mr Higueros
    Mr Higueros Guest

Netflix Static

So whenever I use netflix I notice this static fuzziness it not really noticeable until the show/movie is in a dark area it's more noticeable it gets sorta annoying especially when causally watching shows. Does anyone know how to fix this or tv setting that
    will prevent this?

:)

Mr Higueros, Dec 26, 2014
  2. ImpliedWord
    ImpliedWord Guest
    hdmi sound has static

been using hdmi forever now...and i woke up today and every sound on the xbox has a static like the speakers are blown. i tested it out with the composite cable and it worked fine. no sound static. first netflix doesnt work now this i am about to throw my
    xbox out a window.

ImpliedWord, Dec 26, 2014
  3. atxrebel
    atxrebel Guest
    Loud static noise

The only sound that plays on start-up and during gameplay is a loud static noise. However, when watching a dvd, watching netflix, streaming music, or when a game plays a video the sound is perfectly fine.

atxrebel, Dec 26, 2014
  4. JayJoe1 Win User

Xbox One, Dolby Atmos - 3 months since it worked correctly

Dolby Atmos will get static during movies on Netflix, some Dolby Atmos movies on Netflix will not play most of the time. Atmos stays on, but when errors occur resetting the Dolby Access app doesn't help at all. I have also noticed the static sound with
    all bitstream audio, while playing a movies, music or games, and sometimes even in the Xbox One S menus.
  5. tronburger Win User

Possible Fix for the Netflix Streaming Issues

i set up a static IP as well, with my xbox 360. no fix yet. i have been on the phone multiple times with netflix and microsoft. no one cares. no one will admit there is an issue. there is so much out there that makes this abundantly clear that netflix
    is having major issues with xbox 360 and one. what a disgrace. sorry that i have no solutions. i have tried everything i can think of and / or has been suggested. i am hardwired into my router. i purchased a new ethernet cord. i use an HDMI connection
    for graphics with xbox. static IP for the xbox outside of verizon range. i have unplugged the router and given it some time off. nothing works.
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Flicking snowy/static screen when loading Netflix

Just adding links colleague told about

Power cycle

Factory reset

With factory reset don't forget to check option keep my games and apps.

You can use your mobile phone to provide a wireless connection to your Xbox.

Maybe HDMI cable got broken in transport?
  7. Onyx Is Here Win User

Flicking snowy/static screen when loading Netflix

That's odd behavior. First try a powercycle of the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down to see if that helps. If it does not then you may need to try a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep installed
    games and apps and your saves will be safe on the Cloud.

Please note that a factory reset requires internet access.
  8. Character Win User

Xbox static boot up screen and green with streaming Videos.

You know the little short video that plays on an xbox one x before the xbox green screen logo? Thats when its static/snowy. Then it shows the normal xbox logo. When trying to use any video streaming app is when all i see is green screen with audio.

I tried what you suggested, it went to 680x680 like you said but it only dispayed the static/snowy screen in lower quality and still experienced the green screen with audio only on netflix and hulu.
Thema:

Netflix Static

1. Netflix Static - Similar Threads - Netflix Static

2. Watching netflix with a friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watching netflix with a friend: @XBoX this popped up In my head, I think it would be cool to be able to watch netflix with your friends again like 360 days and be able to make a post to see if anyone would want to watch that...
  3. Downloading netflix.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading netflix.: Hi. I have been trying for the past 3 days to download netflix. My Xbox is completely updated and all software updated. I wiped my xbox, removed my Gamertag, power cycled about 10 times, i have...
  4. Netflix not playing movies on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix not playing movies on xbox one: Tried everything but no success. Shows stream but when it comes to movies all I get is error code tvq-pb-101(5.6.0) what gives. I did all steps to resolve but no success....
  5. Screen starts glitching when I try to open Netflix app on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen starts glitching when I try to open Netflix app on Xbox One.: Every time I try to open the Netflix app on my Xbox One the tv screen starts glitching and making weird sounds. I have to restart console each time to stop the glitch. It only happens on Netflix...
  6. HULU, Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    HULU, Netflix: I have an old xbox 360. Trying to use it to run hulu, netflix, and other such streaming apps. Is it possible with such an old console? ff26da9a-86a1-40d6-99a5-6b2e7bcc4528
  7. no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...

in XboX Insiders
    no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...: I'm not sure what has happened here. I first noticed that Rocket League music has become silent or occasionally barely audible. I did recently open up the Dolby Atmos app as I wanted to run a test...
  8. Film/TV, Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Film/TV, Netflix: Last night I had rented a movie and the Film/TV app on Xbox One crashed and took my console down with it. Once I got it back up I cant launch that app anymore, nor can I launch the Netflix app...
  9. I keep getting loged out from xbox live when I try watching Youtube, netflix or other video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting loged out from xbox live when I try watching Youtube, netflix or other video...: While playing a game, there is no problems, but as soon as I start like youtube I it shuts down after a couple of minutes and I have to log in on my xbox one again. I checked everything that the...
  10. Flicking snowy/static screen when loading Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flicking snowy/static screen when loading Netflix: My tv is flickering to a static/snowy screen when I load either netflix or the bluray player. I recently moved to a new apartment, and before this, everything worked fine with my HDMI cable. I was...