Netflix subtitles always on

Discus and support Netflix subtitles always on in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; And I do have the subtitles set to off in the XB1 settings. 0b3db130-234b-45d8-838f-b64e3a45711c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Annihilator27, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Netflix subtitles always on

And I do have the subtitles set to off in the XB1 settings.

:)

Annihilator27, Dec 23, 2014
  2. Netflix subtitles always on

Well I cancelled Netflix because of this. Tried all the fixes and nothing worked.

MikePARKISON JR, Dec 23, 2014
  3. EricBaileywin10, Dec 23, 2014
  4. MikePARKISON JR Win User

I'm have the same issues. Except when I turn them off on the setting, they actually get bigger and are yellow. Its at the point where I just quit using it.
  5. MikePARKISON JR Win User

And factory resetting my console did absolutely nothing to help.
  6. weq92f Win User

You got netflix to work? It actually plays video? Any issues or settings that you remember to make it work?
  7. MikePARKISON JR Win User

Well I cancelled Netflix because of this. Tried all the fixes and nothing worked.
  8. EricBaileywin10 Win User

Thema:

1. Netflix subtitles always on - Similar Threads - Netflix subtitles always

2. Watching netflix with a friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watching netflix with a friend: @XBoX this popped up In my head, I think it would be cool to be able to watch netflix with your friends again like 360 days and be able to make a post to see if anyone would want to watch that...
  3. Downloading netflix.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading netflix.: Hi. I have been trying for the past 3 days to download netflix. My Xbox is completely updated and all software updated. I wiped my xbox, removed my Gamertag, power cycled about 10 times, i have...
  4. Netflix not playing movies on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix not playing movies on xbox one: Tried everything but no success. Shows stream but when it comes to movies all I get is error code tvq-pb-101(5.6.0) what gives. I did all steps to resolve but no success....
  5. Netflix subtitles - no option to turn off closed captioning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix subtitles - no option to turn off closed captioning: hey all On some (not all) movies I don't have an option to switch off Spanish subtitles if I'm listening to English audio. As someone who doesn't speak Spanish this is pretty useless to me and a...
  6. Lost English subtitles in Netflix App after system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost English subtitles in Netflix App after system update: I've been watching the new Netflix series, "Narcos" on my Xbox One this week and this morning when I turned on my Xbox I had a 447MB system update waiting for me. I installed it and proceeded to...
  7. Netflix subtitles always on despite XB1 cc settings on off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix subtitles always on despite XB1 cc settings on off: Everytime I go into Netflix I have to manually turn off CC. c5c29820-dead-4757-b363-73b562df0bcd
  8. How to turn off Netflix subtitles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to turn off Netflix subtitles?: I've tried just about everything and anything to turn them off.. Factory reset... Turning off closed captioning... Frantically looking everywhere for a way to turn them off in the Netflix menu,...
  9. Automatic Subtitles on Netflix all of the sudden.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Automatic Subtitles on Netflix all of the sudden.: So I started watching Netflix and watched and episode of The Office and nothing was wrong. I switched over to House of Cards and the subtitles were on. I turned them off and finished watching...
  10. Netflix subtitles flashing in the top left of the screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix subtitles flashing in the top left of the screen: On my new Xbox one s when I use subtitles on netflix they show properly but when they change (moves from character to character or a new sentence is started) it flashes them in the upper most top...