NETFLIX "Upgrade to Xbox Live Gold" FRUSTRADING

Discus and support NETFLIX "Upgrade to Xbox Live Gold" FRUSTRADING in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have use Xbox for netflix for 2 years or so, like 20 days ago while watching a movie i got this "Upgrade to Xbox Live Gold" message, i beg someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by digosa, Jan 23, 2014.

1. digosa
    digosa Guest

i have use Xbox for netflix for 2 years or so, like 20 days ago while watching a movie i got this "Upgrade to Xbox Live Gold" message, i beg someone to please help me, i have tried everything (deletting cache, deleting my user, deleting the App, changing
    modem, opening ports, deleting my user ) i have called everyone (Xbox live, netflix and internet provider) nobody seems to help, but what i found out is that neither Xbox or netflix visit this fórums because both tell me they have never Heard of this problem
    and i have found some people with same problem... plis help...

:)

digosa, Jan 23, 2014
  2. SavageC007
    SavageC007 Guest
    Constantly getting kicked out of Netflix

I'm experiencing the same issue. I have a valid XBOX live account, and while watching a Netflix movie, it will seemingly randomly kick me out of netflix and prompt me to sign in to a valid XBOX live account. I'll give the networking troubleshooting suggestions
    a try

Here's the message I get:

Upgrade to Gold or Sign In

You need a AXbox LIVE Gold Membership to instantly watch TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix with your Xbox 360

Upgrade to Xbox LIVE Gold now!

SavageC007, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Why do I keep getting "Upgrade to XBox Gold" message when I am already logged in with an XBox Live Gold account?

This is more of the message, since it just happened AGAIN... "Upgrade to Xbox Live Gold. To instantly watch movies, TV episodes from Netflix on your Xbox 360 console, you need an Xbox Live Gold Membership. Upgrade to Xbox Live Gold Membership now. Now
    with Xbox Live Gold you can (bulleted list)..."

Then there are two selection boxes: Upgrade to Gold and Switch Profiles.

We click Switch Profiles, and our Xbox Sign In page appears with our current account already logged in.

We select our account and can then resume our Netflix movie that we were watching.

What is going on?

AFricanTigerr, Jan 23, 2014
  4. SavageC007 Win User

Constantly getting kicked out of Netflix

I'm experiencing the same issue. I have a valid XBOX live account, and while watching a Netflix movie, it will seemingly randomly kick me out of netflix and prompt me to sign in to a valid XBOX live account. I'll give the networking troubleshooting suggestions
    a try

Here's the message I get:

Upgrade to Gold or Sign In

You need a AXbox LIVE Gold Membership to instantly watch TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix with your Xbox 360

Upgrade to Xbox LIVE Gold now!
  5. AFricanTigerr Win User

Why do I keep getting "Upgrade to XBox Gold" message when I am already logged in with an XBox Live Gold account?

This is more of the message, since it just happened AGAIN... "Upgrade to Xbox Live Gold. To instantly watch movies, TV episodes from Netflix on your Xbox 360 console, you need an Xbox Live Gold Membership. Upgrade to Xbox Live Gold Membership now. Now
    with Xbox Live Gold you can (bulleted list)..."

Then there are two selection boxes: Upgrade to Gold and Switch Profiles.

We click Switch Profiles, and our Xbox Sign In page appears with our current account already logged in.

We select our account and can then resume our Netflix movie that we were watching.

What is going on?
  6. MCBeniu Win User

Netflix. "i paid for the gold" ...do i have to pay for the net flix monthly also?

A Netflix subscription and an Xbox Live Gold subscription are 2 different things. To watch Netflix on your Xbox 360 you will need to have Xbox Live Gold and a Netflix subscription.
  7. Pandasaur cx Win User

Frustraded

You could purchase the LIVE membership cards sold at retailers or online.
  8. Fatal Nitemare Win User

Xbox 360 Free & Netflix?

According to this article,
    support.xbox.com/.../netflix-setup
    , you need a Gold membership. To check the status of your Xbox Live account, sign in and click on My Account. To the right of your avatar, you will see whether you are a Free or Gold Member. If you are a Gold member, you
    will also see if auto renewal is on as well as your expiration date. If you are accessing Netflix as a Free member, then you may just have found a fluke in the system. If it stops working then you will have to upgrade to Gold. I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. NETFLIX "Upgrade to Xbox Live Gold" FRUSTRADING - Similar Threads - NETFLIX Upgrade Live

2. Xbox One update seems to have broken Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One update seems to have broken Netflix: After running the latest update, the Netflix app no longer works. I get an error: Netflix has encountered an error. Retry in 52 seconds. Code: tvq-st-103, tvq-st-106, tvq-st-143. I've tried...
  3. Netflix Dolby Vision Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Dolby Vision Issues: I have an LG oled65e8pua (TV model). I don't know if that will factor in. When using the Netflix app, it kicks over to Dolby Vision display mode. When in Dolby Vision, I have a number of issues....
  4. Xbox one Netflix interuption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Netflix interuption: I seem to be having trouble with the Netflix app. While I am playing a game or using Plex or Funimation, the Netflix app will suddenly start and interrupt everything else that is going on. On...
  5. Netflix application not works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix application not works: Hello, In recent weeks, when I launch the Netflix application, the application loads for several minutes before having the error code...
  6. Netflix not working because I'm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix not working because I'm banned?: Hi all i have recently banned because of some stupid behaviour of mine. However i have a question. On the day after i got banned my netflix was working fine but now all of a sudden its not working...
  7. Netflix STILL doesn't handle HDR properly. Details inside, spoke w/ Netflix support.

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix STILL doesn't handle HDR properly. Details inside, spoke w/ Netflix support.: Long-running issue with the Netflix app on xbox making it pretty unusable if you're using HDR. Basically if you have HDR enabled on the xbox, the entirety of the Netflix library plays with HDR on...
  8. Screen flickering when gaming and Netflix after upgrade to 4K/ Dolby Atmos not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen flickering when gaming and Netflix after upgrade to 4K/ Dolby Atmos not working: I recently upgraded to a 4k sony 75 inch x900f with the sony htz9f soundbar w/wireless sub and rear speakers to use with my xbox one x. I am using all high hdmi cables on each device. The current...
  9. netflix wont download upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    netflix wont download upgrade: my netflix will not download new ypgrade all other apps ok b14e5222-e76f-4d78-839a-2fb9c10b4f15
  10. Netflix availability and OneGuide Upgrade for Xbox One for Australia in June?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix availability and OneGuide Upgrade for Xbox One for Australia in June?: Looking at the live FAQ form the Xbox Australian site (Xbox Live Gold Changes FAQ), it is not clear that the Xbox One will have access to all the entertainment video services like Netflix and Fox...