Netflix & YouTube Apps not available for install

Discus and support Netflix & YouTube Apps not available for install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've just started a 14 day Gold Trial on the Xbox One. I'm trying to install Netflix and YouTube on the App Store but both are not showing. is it a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnsaferEmu97385, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Netflix & YouTube Apps not available for install

I've just started a 14 day Gold Trial on the Xbox One. I'm trying to install Netflix and YouTube on the App Store but both are not showing. is it a trial restriction?

any help is appreciated.

:)

UnsaferEmu97385, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Europe getting less for their money

What country are you from x JZ212 x?

With regards to YouTube it's all down to Google - the owners of YouTube what countries they make their app available for. Other apps are also region dependant. Netflix for example is only available in regions in which that country operates, which currently
    is North America, South America, the United Kingdom and Ireland. It's not available in other parts of Europe on Xbox LIVE because Netflix does not operate in mainland Europe yet.

I'm sure MS would love each supported region to have the same apps, but it doesn't work that way.

Obsessive Power, Dec 26, 2014
  3. renanforni
    renanforni Guest
    Cannot Install FoxNow App

Hi people , i am try to install the Netflix , Crackle and Youtube , the apps is downloaded normally , but when the apps try to install is presented the status : Installing 6 % , Installing 8 % , Installing 10 % , Installing 2 % , and the apps is not installed
    , if i try to install a app if I install an app that never used before it installs normally.

I made a factory reset , cleaning apps and games , and the problem dont resolve

renanforni, Dec 26, 2014
  4. SMoriarti
    SMoriarti Guest

No, that is not a trial restriction. Everything should be open to you until your trial expires, however the Xbox Purchase and Content services are limited right now.

Check here: http://xbox.com/status

You should be able to install the apps you want when the services are back up and running.

SMoriarti, Dec 26, 2014
  5. SMoriarti Win User

No, that is not a trial restriction. Everything should be open to you until your trial expires, however the Xbox Purchase and Content services are limited right now.

Check here: http://xbox.com/status

You should be able to install the apps you want when the services are back up and running.
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

xbox one not recognising HDR

So the hdmi ports are 1.4? So hdr is only available through software on tv, like Netflix or YouTube app? Hmm, that's not great
  7. Runulf Win User

Media Remote no longer works with YouTube and Netflix apps after 11/15 console update

After installing the February update, I no longer have this problem. The IR remote now works in both Netflix and YouTube apps.
  8. HellHounds2 Win User

netflix installation stopped error 0x87de2720

I get the sane error code when trying to install both Netflix and YouTube... Neither of these apps have installed on my console.. Both state installation stopped when they reach 100%!
  9. renanforni Win User

Cannot Install FoxNow App

Hi people , i am try to install the Netflix , Crackle and Youtube , the apps is downloaded normally , but when the apps try to install is presented the status : Installing 6 % , Installing 8 % , Installing 10 % , Installing 2 % , and the apps is not installed
    , if i try to install a app if I install an app that never used before it installs normally.

I made a factory reset , cleaning apps and games , and the problem dont resolve
Thema:

1. Netflix & YouTube Apps not available for install - Similar Threads - Netflix YouTube Apps

2. no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...

in XboX Insiders
    no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...: I'm not sure what has happened here. I first noticed that Rocket League music has become silent or occasionally barely audible. I did recently open up the Dolby Atmos app as I wanted to run a test...
  3. I keep getting loged out from xbox live when I try watching Youtube, netflix or other video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting loged out from xbox live when I try watching Youtube, netflix or other video...: While playing a game, there is no problems, but as soon as I start like youtube I it shuts down after a couple of minutes and I have to log in on my xbox one again. I checked everything that the...
  4. Xbox One X playback issues in Hulu/Netflix/youtube

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X playback issues in Hulu/Netflix/youtube: Hello, I am having seemingly random playback issues on my xbox one x only in the netflix, hulu, and youtube apps. All games and menus work just fine. When playing most content through the xbox...
  5. Netflix youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix youtube: Guten tag ich habe folgenes problem, und zwar steht seit ca 1 monat steht immer anscheind funktikniert unser dienst nicht einwandfrei , das komische ist mein mitbewohner hat auch eine xbox und bei...
  6. YouTube and Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube and Netflix: Why cant i run Netflix or YouTube.. help please!! 646f895f-daa7-4096-bad4-b8333bd9cecc
  7. My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..: Hi all, since 3 days some apps on my Xbox One are not starting anymore. I get the following error: Try again in a while Apologies, our service isn't working properly at the moment. To check...
  8. youtube and netflix apps wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    youtube and netflix apps wont work: 2 days ago the netflix app on my xbox one stopped working all i get is a message saying "sorry looks like our service isn't working right now try later" A day later and now im having the exact...
  9. problems with app youtube and netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with app youtube and netflix: Hi there, i have a xbox360 arcade and i instaled 2 apps that are not working at all. they are youtube and netflix. both of them are closing the window wile you are waching videos. what can i do to...
  10. Media Remote no longer works with YouTube and Netflix apps after 11/15 console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media Remote no longer works with YouTube and Netflix apps after 11/15 console update: After updating the console on 11/15, the Xbox One Media Remote no longer functions in any way for the YouTube and Netflix apps as it used to. It still works fine in the Hulu app....