Netflix youtube

Discus and support Netflix youtube in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Guten tag ich habe folgenes problem, und zwar steht seit ca 1 monat steht immer anscheind funktikniert unser dienst nicht einwandfrei , das komische... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nM l Coopy x3, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:33 PM.

1. Netflix youtube

Guten tag ich habe folgenes problem, und zwar steht seit ca 1 monat steht immer anscheind funktikniert unser dienst nicht einwandfrei , das komische ist mein mitbewohner hat auch eine xbox und bei ihm geht alles hat da jemand eine idee

Translation:

[Good day I have a missing problem, and it has been standing for about 1 month always standing your service not flawless, the funny is my roommate also has a xbox and with him everything goes since someone has an ]

:)

nM l Coopy x3, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:33 PM
  2. PEANUTx420 Win User

xbox one rearrange pins not in the right order

ok I figured it out. its actually not random. wherever I put a pin, the next time I go back it is located one more tile to the left. FOR EXAMPLE:

I start in order from left to right (hulu, Netflix, crackle, youtube)

1 if I take Netflix and put it at the end ( hulu, crackle, youtube, Netflix)

2 then the next time it will show ( hulu, crackle, Netflix, youtube)

3 now lets say I take hulu and put it at the end ( crackle, Netflix, youtube, hulu)

4 now then it will show ( crackle, Netflix, hulu, youtube)

5 ok one last example I take crackle and put it in between Netflix and hulu ( Netflix, crackle, hulu, youtube)

6 ok it goes back to ( crackle, Netflix, hulu, youtube)

hopefully this examples it but like I said, it goes one more tile over to the left that I place it at.

very frustrating
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

YouTube and Netflix

Hi RiddicBEAST,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a
    new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  4. RiddicBEAST Win User

YouTube and Netflix

Thank you.

This have solved the issue.
  5. XBF George L Win User

YouTube and Netflix

Hello!

There have been a few issues with core services being affected. I recommend you try safely powering down your console then unplugging the power cord from the console and the wall and wait 5 minutes. Once the time has passed plug it all back in and give it
    another try. Let us know how it goes with a reply.
  6. RiddicBEAST Win User

YouTube and Netflix

Thanks for the suggestion Brad.

No difference when I follow your steps.

I just ckecked other apps.

It appears that all my apps give me the same message. This will include xbox assist ans xbox accessories.

”Apologies, our service isn’t working properly at the moment. To check check Xbox Live service status, go to https://support.xbox.com”

only my games are working.

regards
Thema:

Netflix youtube

1. Netflix youtube - Similar Threads - Netflix youtube

2. YouTube and Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube and Netflix: Why cant i run Netflix or YouTube.. help please!! 646f895f-daa7-4096-bad4-b8333bd9cecc
  3. Xbox One X, Youtube + Netflix image issues Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X, Youtube + Netflix image issues Please Help!: We got a new Xbox One X Battlefield edition and a new TV at the same time, around Thanksgiving (late Nov.). Since then, we have noticed that while watching videos on YouTube with the Xbox we...
  4. My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..: Hi all, since 3 days some apps on my Xbox One are not starting anymore. I get the following error: Try again in a while Apologies, our service isn't working properly at the moment. To check...
  5. Netflix an youtube wont work... any help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix an youtube wont work... any help please: Netflix stopped working about a week ago and more recently youtube... any ideas... its frustrating now Phil 5f758e01-6af5-4c82-8c74-20d2edcc13ac
  6. YouTube and Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube and Netflix: I have a issue where my You tube and Netflix just keeps saying there is a issue please try later. this is now 3days later. I have noticed that the same goes for some other apps. Any one have...
  7. youtube and netflix apps wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    youtube and netflix apps wont work: 2 days ago the netflix app on my xbox one stopped working all i get is a message saying "sorry looks like our service isn't working right now try later" A day later and now im having the exact...
  8. Netflix and YouTube always require reboot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix and YouTube always require reboot: Every single time my Xbox goes to sleep and I wake it to watch Netflix it gets the following error: 0x8027025A The only way to fix it is to force reboot holding the power button. Trying to...
  9. Xbox live is working but can't connect to Netflix or YouTube

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live is working but can't connect to Netflix or YouTube: A fuse blew in my house which cut power to my xbox 360 (1st gen elite unit- black). Suddenly i am unable to use any 3rd party apps like YouTube or Netflix. Network test is fine. Connecting on...
  10. Netflix and YouTube xbox360 download again... not in my storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix and YouTube xbox360 download again... not in my storage: i have changed my Xbox live account..... but my you tube and Netflix are not working i deleted them and reinstalled... now it says download again... but they are not in my storage... u have...