NETFLIX

Discus and support NETFLIX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my Netflix app won’t start up on my xb1 and it basically says : Try again in a while. Been like this for two days even tho it was okay before, any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZahidJ1, Apr 17, 2019.

1. ZahidJ1
    ZahidJ1 Guest

NETFLIX

So my Netflix app won’t start up on my xb1 and it basically says : Try again in a while. Been like this for two days even tho it was okay before, any recommendations?

:)

ZahidJ1, Apr 17, 2019
  2. tsglass Win User

Netflix Party Feature

Its not Microsoft. Its Netflix. NETFLIX develops the app, MS approves it. Netflix decided to not bring party mode back for latest dashboard. You have to contact and complain to Netflix. There are many discussions and answers from Netflix officials on the
    Netflix website.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Netflix on Xbox

actually use netflix xbox

there is more features on netflix xbox then any other device

kinect netflix voice and gesture commands

netflix parties

(would only function with gold anyways)

netflix search using voice (coming this fall)
  4. Klokkwork Win User

xbox live subsription requirement for apps and services

What Microsoft ought to do is strike up a deal with Netflix, and let the Gold membership pay for a Netflix account. But with restrictions. Like the Xbox Netflix account can only be used on Xbox. If you want to use Netflix on other devices, you have to
    pay Netflix directly for their regular subscription.
  5. White x Pony Win User

The Official "Bring back the party option" thread

BRING BACK NETFLIX PARTY MODE! i called netflix,and the operator said it was an Xbox issue,NOT a Netflix issue. BRING IT BACK!!!
  6. SparkStormrider Win User

What have you people done to Netflix?

^ I have no issues with xbox netflix or ps3 netflix.
Thema:

NETFLIX

1. NETFLIX - Similar Threads - NETFLIX

2. Watching Netflix hard crashed the Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Watching Netflix hard crashed the Xbox One X: So i just started watching Animal Kingdom latest episode and within 5 minutes Console crashed light blinked and then restarted, Reported on Console please fix this was working fine in last update....
  3. Problemas com Netflix e tempo de tela no XBOX One S [Mod Translated-Netflix issues and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com Netflix e tempo de tela no XBOX One S [Mod Translated-Netflix issues and...: Olá a todos do fórum. Gostaria de saber se os confrades tem visto o problema pelo qual eu passo e se notaram o problema que citarei abaixo: Possuímos um XBOX One S em casa. O mesmo esta com...
  4. XBox One X crashes/loses video signal upon launch of Netflix app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One X crashes/loses video signal upon launch of Netflix app: A few months ago my Xbox One X started having an issue launching the Netflix app. Upon launch is brings up the Netflix name screen, then goes black then my tv loses signal from the Xbox. I have to...
  5. Netflix Error code 0xc0000189

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Error code 0xc0000189: Need help on issue using Netflix on xbox one s. Posted on a previous post where other was also having same problem, but i can't see where it was resolved? Hi, i'm from South Africa, and started...
  6. Slow video playback on Netflix and blu ray apps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slow video playback on Netflix and blu ray apps.: Hi, my xbox one has started to slow down video playback, including both audio and visual. This is occurring whilst watching DVDs and blu-rays using the blu-ray app, and also using Netflix. To fix...
  7. When is there going to be a fix for UHD/HDR/4k video playback for Netflix and Prime video?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is there going to be a fix for UHD/HDR/4k video playback for Netflix and Prime video?...: Not gonna waste anymore time so see the subject. c6980ac7-a532-4a18-b805-30ab4a14b695
  8. Netflix doesn't start on my XBOX One X anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix doesn't start on my XBOX One X anymore: Yesterday I tried to start the Netflix app on the One X. After the red Netflix screen the screen gets black and nothing is happening anymore. The external harddrive is starting to blink. The...
  9. I can watch no videos or netflix on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can watch no videos or netflix on my xbox one: Since two day im not able to watch any videos from microsoft edge( i use pelispedia to watch new movies ) and i try to watch netflix but no video is running at all. I try to erases history but it...
  10. Xbox One X playback issues in Hulu/Netflix/youtube

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X playback issues in Hulu/Netflix/youtube: Hello, I am having seemingly random playback issues on my xbox one x only in the netflix, hulu, and youtube apps. All games and menus work just fine. When playing most content through the xbox...