Netflix

Discus and support Netflix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi having same trouble have uninstalled got same code when tried to redownload 80780193 13eb8578-077d-4607-a866-1cec5063d788 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thomchar, Jul 6, 2019.

1. thomchar
    thomchar Guest

Netflix

Hi having same trouble have uninstalled got same code when tried to redownload

:)

thomchar, Jul 6, 2019
  2. tsglass Win User

Netflix Party Feature

Its not Microsoft. Its Netflix. NETFLIX develops the app, MS approves it. Netflix decided to not bring party mode back for latest dashboard. You have to contact and complain to Netflix. There are many discussions and answers from Netflix officials on the
    Netflix website.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Netflix on Xbox

actually use netflix xbox

there is more features on netflix xbox then any other device

kinect netflix voice and gesture commands

netflix parties

(would only function with gold anyways)

netflix search using voice (coming this fall)
  4. TomuO2 Win User

Netflix not working because I'm banned?

Désinstalle netflix

réinstalle netflix .
  5. Klokkwork Win User

xbox live subsription requirement for apps and services

What Microsoft ought to do is strike up a deal with Netflix, and let the Gold membership pay for a Netflix account. But with restrictions. Like the Xbox Netflix account can only be used on Xbox. If you want to use Netflix on other devices, you have to
    pay Netflix directly for their regular subscription.
  6. White x Pony Win User

The Official "Bring back the party option" thread

BRING BACK NETFLIX PARTY MODE! i called netflix,and the operator said it was an Xbox issue,NOT a Netflix issue. BRING IT BACK!!!
Thema:

Netflix

1. Netflix - Similar Threads - Netflix

2. Having Dobly Atmos enabled in settings crashes out Netflix

in XboX Insiders
    Having Dobly Atmos enabled in settings crashes out Netflix: Any time I try to play content that has Atmos enabled as part of Netflix, the app crashes out to the dashboard. It doesn't have any errors. I hit "Play" and guaranteed, 6-7 seconds later, the app...
  3. Netflix not available on XBOX 360 for free XBOX LIVE account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix not available on XBOX 360 for free XBOX LIVE account?: Is this normal? Netflix is not part of the app list. Is it because I’m on free XBOX LIVE, and not GOLD? Or is it XBOX 360 is obsolete? 3341b279-99f0-4f90-9a6e-63728bae5eff
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate netflix on other device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate netflix on other device: Hello, i have Xbox game pass ultimate which includes Netflix. My question is if i can somehow watch Netflix on my other devices such as my laptop? or Ultimate Netflix is just for Xbox?...
  5. Netflix Not Playing 4K movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Not Playing 4K movies: For the last few days, the Netflix app on my Xbox One X has not been able to play any movies in 4K or 4K with Atmos. I called Netflix and they said the problem was with the Xbox. Anyone else...
  6. Issues (screen blinking) with Netflix app and Blu-ray player app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues (screen blinking) with Netflix app and Blu-ray player app?: I have a new xBox one s ans when i go to open netflix or bluray app the screen keeps flickering with gray static. How do i fix this issue? Ive removed and reinstalled the apps with no improvement....
  7. Problems Netflix Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems Netflix Xbox 360: Hi! These last three months I'm having problem to start the Netflix app on my xbox 360. Sometimes when I'm lucky it may start. But 9 out of 10 times it just wont start. I feel that the problem...
  8. dolby atmos not working in games and netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dolby atmos not working in games and netflix: hello, I installed the dolby atmos app on my xbox one x and it worked in "Metro Exodus" for a few mins while I tested it out to see how good it sounds. it hasn't worked since.... I get dolby...
  9. Netflix app crashing when playing Dolby Atmos content

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix app crashing when playing Dolby Atmos content: Seems to have started to happen with the latest changes that Microsoft did with the Dolby Atmos setup. Every content I try to play that is Dolby Atmos enabled on Netflix (has the label), it...
  10. No se reproducen películas de Netflix con Dolby Atmos en XBOX ONE X[Do not play Netflix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No se reproducen películas de Netflix con Dolby Atmos en XBOX ONE X[Do not play Netflix...: Hola, desde hace una semana aproximadamente que se actualizó la aplicación Dolby Access para Xbox One, cuando voy a reproducir películas en Netflix con Dolby Atmos, dan error o se bloquean...