Netflix

Discus and support Netflix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i have a German xbox one and want to get Netflix uk. my language and location are set up as uk. when I instal the app it loads the German version.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hyperandy76, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Hyperandy76
    Hyperandy76 Guest

Netflix

Hi

i have a German xbox one and want to get Netflix uk. my language and location are set up as uk. when I instal the app it loads the German version. My loc and language is set up as uk and I currently have DNS set up as uk.

Any ideas?

:)

Hyperandy76, Apr 4, 2015
  2. derpachu
    derpachu Guest
    Netflix on 360

Alan Wake is old, but good. Thriller/Horror game.

derpachu, Apr 4, 2015
  3. xSomeGamer
    xSomeGamer Guest
    Netflix on 360

RDR. Shame you're PS3.

xSomeGamer, Apr 4, 2015
  4. tsglass Win User

Netflix Party Feature

Its not Microsoft. Its Netflix. NETFLIX develops the app, MS approves it. Netflix decided to not bring party mode back for latest dashboard. You have to contact and complain to Netflix. There are many discussions and answers from Netflix officials on the
    Netflix website.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Netflix on Xbox

actually use netflix xbox

there is more features on netflix xbox then any other device

kinect netflix voice and gesture commands

netflix parties

(would only function with gold anyways)

netflix search using voice (coming this fall)
  6. TomuO2 Win User

Netflix not working because I'm banned?

Désinstalle netflix

réinstalle netflix .
  7. Klokkwork Win User

xbox live subsription requirement for apps and services

What Microsoft ought to do is strike up a deal with Netflix, and let the Gold membership pay for a Netflix account. But with restrictions. Like the Xbox Netflix account can only be used on Xbox. If you want to use Netflix on other devices, you have to
    pay Netflix directly for their regular subscription.
  8. White x Pony Win User

The Official "Bring back the party option" thread

BRING BACK NETFLIX PARTY MODE! i called netflix,and the operator said it was an Xbox issue,NOT a Netflix issue. BRING IT BACK!!!
Thema:

Netflix

1. Netflix - Similar Threads - Netflix

2. Xbox 360 Netflix app freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Netflix app freezes: Having problems with Netflix app. As soon as I launch Netflix the screen goes black and my xbox freezes, what can I do to fix this? I’m on the xbox 360 platform not sure of exact model, it is one...
  3. Hulu + Netflix Application issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu + Netflix Application issues: Hey, so I am trying to set up an 'audio receiver/speaker system' with my xbox one and everything is set up and running just fine, however when I open Netflix and/or Hulu the connection is lost and...
  4. Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector: Hi there, I finally got my projector (a Xiaomi Mi Smart Compact) and everything is working great with my xbox one s, including 4K (the projector is 1080 native but admits 4k rescaled). All apps...
  5. netflix app wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    netflix app wont install: netflix app wont install with an error code of 0x80073D05. how do i fix this de9b1b91-ff1a-4e36-b560-e63a7096973a
  6. Netflix and Disney plus causing Xbox screen to go black but can still hear sounds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix and Disney plus causing Xbox screen to go black but can still hear sounds.: Netflix crashing to to solid black screen I had this problem on my original Xbox one starting about a year ago. When I launch Netflix it goes to the white screen with red letters. The screen then...
  7. Yeah, old topic, but is the Netflix always on HDR issue still getting some attention?!...

in XboX Insiders
    Yeah, old topic, but is the Netflix always on HDR issue still getting some attention?!...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  8. Netflix app stops downloading at 95% on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app stops downloading at 95% on Xbox One: Hi, I hope somebody can help here. Half a year ago my Netlix app on Xbox One (first generation I think) did not work anymore. So, I decided to delete it and install it again. Now the app did not...
  9. I made an account for my son (family) can't watch netflix (changed restrictions)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made an account for my son (family) can't watch netflix (changed restrictions): I added my son to my family, he can't watch netflix, Hulu. it says go to account.live.com to fix problem. However, I don't know what the problem is? I've tried everything same ****. I can't reach...
  10. assistir a netflix no xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    assistir a netflix no xbox 360: Boa noite,não estou conseguindo mais assistir a netflix no xbox 360, aparece que estar com problema para reproduzir o video. O que fazer ? 556dd686-0ee7-4272-a256-736ee1ffccca

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Netflix live.com