Netgear: Connected to my router/modem but my NAT is unavailable and i have no live.

Discus and support Netgear: Connected to my router/modem but my NAT is unavailable and i have no live. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Powerline Adapters): Connected to my router/modem but my NAT is unavailable and i have no live. Your NAT information comes from your router,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xXBornEstoXx, Nov 22, 2016.

1. xXBornEstoXx
    xXBornEstoXx Guest

Netgear: Connected to my router/modem but my NAT is unavailable and i have no live.

Netgear (Powerline Adapters): Connected to my router/modem but my NAT is unavailable and i have no live.
    Your NAT information comes from your router, how are you connected to the router, wifi, wireless. Is this a home network, school/college network.

Can you provide some more information please.

Xbox One : Networking

:)

xXBornEstoXx, Nov 22, 2016
  2. Rottweiler
    Rottweiler Guest
    NAT Type

My NAT type is not working, I just got a new modem from Comcast, and now the NAT type is unavailable. Any suggestions?

Rottweiler, Nov 22, 2016
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Your network is behind port restricted NAT

They have slower internet and you are wondering why your connection is slower?

Depends on the router on how to disable NAT or make NAT less intense. We will need your service provider (at the place that has restrictive NAT) and the router they have.

Those will help us reconfigure a router / modem with different nat settings.

cross44, Nov 22, 2016
  4. Netgear: Connected to my router/modem but my NAT is unavailable and i have no live.

Your NAT information comes from your router, how are you connected to the router, wifi, wireless. Is this a home network, school/college network.

Can you provide some more information please.

Xbox One : Networking

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Nov 23, 2016
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

6. EarlyMorninPloW Win User

NEVERENDING NAT ISSUES PLEASE HELP

Yes it is a modem and a router so essentially with the router I have like 4 wifi networks it's crazy but I don't understand why I'm experiencing this NAT issue when hooked up to my Netgear routers wifi rather than my modems wifi.
  7. taidara Win User

Biggest Connection Fail Ever

Can you please tell us if the Netgear/VMDG480 (SUPERHUB) is operating in bridge mode. Since the Netgear/VMDG480 (SUPERHUB) is also a router built-in, therefore, it will NAT any inbound to an outbound connection and since you have a second router (D-Link
    Dir-615) it will do the same thing (NAT) that will cause you to have a double NAT connection or multiple layers of NAT. Verify that the Netgear/VMDG480 (SUPERHUB) is operating in bridge mode and thereby act as a normal modem without involvement in doing NAT.
    Thank you!
  8. Mystic Ryze Win User

Keep Disconnecting From Xbox live Games/Parties

hey i live the us in Arizona. I use a Motorola surfboard cable modem model number SB5101U and netgear N300 wireless router model number WNR2000. my nat type is open
  9. MattyMidway Win User

NAT Type Unavailable

Your NAT can be determined by multiple things due to how we all connect to Xbox Live. Most of the time it can be caused by a conflict within your modem/router and can be fixed in a few steps. But, as Taidara said, the more info we have to go on about your
    situation and connection hardware the better we can help out. For example, if you have an apple router over a more conventional model like Netgear, Belkin etc. it can be a little more difficult to fix but it's not impossible.

What problem is the "Unavailable NAT" causing you exactly? Problems with multiplayer, party, voice, connectivity etc...
Thema:

1. Netgear: Connected to my router/modem but my NAT is unavailable and i have no live. - Similar Threads - Netgear Connected router

2. : My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI: : My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI Hi Sluzze, Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. Sorry to hear you're still experiencing the same issue. Since you received the error...
  3. Netgear: Can't connect to wireless router or open network settings on Xbox to connect.

Netgear: Can't connect to wireless router or open network settings on Xbox to connect.: Netgear (Modems/Gateways): Can't connect to wireless router or open network settings on Xbox to connect. Also take a look at this one if the first link does not help: Xbox Live Wireless Network...
  4. Netgear: Netgear 6110 extender doesn't connect to Multiplayer on Xbox one s

Netgear: Netgear 6110 extender doesn't connect to Multiplayer on Xbox one s: Netgear (Modems/Gateways): Netgear 6110 extender doesn't connect to Multiplayer on Xbox one s Hi , The extender is pretty basic. Plug it into the power and turn it on essentially.. I have set a...
  5. Netgear Netgear R7000: Need help with connecting to wireless router

Netgear Netgear R7000: Need help with connecting to wireless router: Netgear (Routers) Netgear R7000: Need help with connecting to wireless router Every so often my Xbox has a problem with connecting to my wireless router and now it is saying that is can’t connect...
  6. Netgear: My xbox connects to wifi but not ethernet until router is restarted

Netgear: My xbox connects to wifi but not ethernet until router is restarted: Netgear (Modems/Gateways): My xbox connects to wifi but not ethernet until router is restarted My xbox can connect to a wifi signal but our router is to far away to get a decent signal. We have...
  7. Netgear: Hard time connecting two Xbox ones to router

Netgear: Hard time connecting two Xbox ones to router: Netgear (Routers): Hard time connecting two Xbox ones to router my son and I each have an Xbox One I recently purchased a Netgear Nighthawk AC 1900 c7000 router every time we connected both of our...
  8. Xbox One wireless internet connection problem with Netgear router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wireless internet connection problem with Netgear router: About one week ago my Xbox One stopped "talking" to my wireless router. It will not work even if wired to the router. It did work when I used a mobile hotspot on my phone. There have been no...
  9. Connecting to Xbox Live with a Netgear Router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to Xbox Live with a Netgear Router: I just discovered that Netgear is the only brand not covered under the ROUTERS PAGE and since I am quite familiar with the newer models I am happy to assist those who may need it and utilize these...
  10. First-time 360 user - Issue with ethernet connection to a Netgear router

in XBoX on Consoles
    First-time 360 user - Issue with ethernet connection to a Netgear router: Hi - I have an XBox 360 (manufactured 08/20/2008) and am attempting to connect with via ethernet (for the first time) to a Netgear WNR3500 v2 router. When testing the network connection...