Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live

Discus and support Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live XBF Leo G, It kicks me off of Xbox 360 Live, NOT the network. I am still... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SamboActor, Aug 27, 2019.

1. SamboActor
    SamboActor Guest

XBF Leo G,

It kicks me off of Xbox 360 Live, NOT the network. I am still connected to the network, but have to reconnect to Xbox 360 Live. (As opposed to Xbox One Live, which i dont seem to have a problem connecting and staying connected to.)

I had previously gone through the Aforementioned article about random disconnects, and still nothing worked. I DO have Port Forwarding, and UPnP turned on at the same time (this is actually how I had my old router set-up, not realizing I had to disable
    one before enabling the other, but have no problems staying connected.)

I did disable Port Forwarding and UPnP before putting the IP into the DMZ, but that did not work and still disconnected me from 360Live after about 3-5 minutes. I have no problems connecting to 360Live. have problems STAYING connected.

No one on the Netgear sites seem to have an answer either.

There HAS to be some switch or something I'm missing somewhere, but can't seem to find or change, as I have my OLD Router back up and running, with the same settings of the new router/modem/gateway, and have no problems staying connected.

The only difference between the Old Netgear WNR2000 and the New NG C3700 is there seems to be no way to switch the NAT settings manually, nor does there appear to be a QoS switch which I added to the old router not knowing if it was something I had to do or
    not, way back when.

Could it be something with the newest update this week? Or is there another article concerning this particular Router/Modem combo that I haven't found?

Thanks everyone for their input.

:)

SamboActor, Aug 27, 2019
  2. SamboActor Win User

XBF Leo G,

It kicks me off of Xbox 360 Live, NOT the network. I am still connected to the network, but have to reconnect to Xbox 360 Live. (As opposed to Xbox One Live, which i dont seem to have a problem connecting and staying connected to.)

I had previously gone through the Aforementioned article about random disconnects, and still nothing worked. I DO have Port Forwarding, and UPnP turned on at the same time (this is actually how I had my old router set-up, not realizing I had to disable
    one before enabling the other, but have no problems staying connected.)

I did disable Port Forwarding and UPnP before putting the IP into the DMZ, but that did not work and still disconnected me from 360Live after about 3-5 minutes. I have no problems connecting to 360Live. have problems STAYING connected.

No one on the Netgear sites seem to have an answer either.

There HAS to be some switch or something I'm missing somewhere, but can't seem to find or change, as I have my OLD Router back up and running, with the same settings of the new router/modem/gateway, and have no problems staying connected.

The only difference between the Old Netgear WNR2000 and the New NG C3700 is there seems to be no way to switch the NAT settings manually, nor does there appear to be a QoS switch which I added to the old router not knowing if it was something I had to do or
    not, way back when.

Could it be something with the newest update this week? Or is there another article concerning this particular Router/Modem combo that I haven't found?

Thanks everyone for their input.
  3. SamboActor Win User

Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live

DrfterX22,

It is as uptodate as supposedly it can get. I've read that this router/modem combo hasn't had a firmware update in two years. But everything I've read says it's the newest version. 2.2.08 (or something like that.)
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

You need to be talking to Netgear as you remove their hardware and install your previous modem everything works fine. The issue would then be with the Netgear router you reference. Have you made sure it is up to date on firmware etc.?
  5. AdamYeti Win User

Just to be clear, are you using an ethernet cable or wifi to connect your 360?
  6. SamboActor Win User

AdamYeti,

I am HARDWIRED via ETHERNET cord to the modem/gateway.
Thema:

1. Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live - Similar Threads - Netgear DGND3700 Netgear

2. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Xbox one s won't connect

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Xbox one s won't connect: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Xbox one s won't connect I bought an Xbox one s however when I start it up and it gets to the network set up section, I enter my wifi password and it...
  3. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Device Manual

Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Device Manual: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Device Manual Netgear DGND3700 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin Password – password Device Manual Support...
  4. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Multiple Console Support

Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Multiple Console Support: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Multiple Console Support Netgear DGND3700 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin Password – password Multiple...
  5. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Known Issues

Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Known Issues: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Known Issues Netgear DGND3700 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin Password – password Known Issues This...
  6. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Restore Factory Defaults

Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Restore Factory Defaults: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Restore Factory Defaults Netgear DGND3700 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin Password – password Restore...
  7. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Firmware

Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Firmware: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Firmware Netgear DGND3700 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin Password – password How to Find Firmware Version...
  8. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Firewall

Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Firewall: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Firewall Netgear DGND3700 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin Password – password Firewall Login to the...
  9. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Port Forwarding

Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Port Forwarding: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Port Forwarding Netgear DGND3700 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin Password – password Port Forwarding...
  10. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: DMZ

Netgear Netgear DGND3700: DMZ: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: DMZ Netgear DGND3700 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin Password – password DMZ Login to the router by...