Netgear: Firewall settings

Discus and support Netgear: Firewall settings in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Routers): Firewall settings What should my firewall settings be set at on my r7000? aa2261f8-688a-443b-be70-8614606f3bca Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by V3RsAcHi, Nov 20, 2016.

1. V3RsAcHi
    V3RsAcHi Guest

Netgear (Routers): Firewall settings
    What should my firewall settings be set at on my r7000?

:)

V3RsAcHi, Nov 20, 2016
  2. XBR Dionysus
    XBR Dionysus Guest
    Netgear Netgear 6200: Firewall

Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear 6200: Firewall
    Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.1.254
    • Username - N/A
    • Password - Device Access Code printed on the device

Firewall

*There are no additional firewall settings on this device.*

XBR Dionysus, Nov 20, 2016
  3. XBR Dionysus
    XBR Dionysus Guest
    Netgear Netgear 7550: Firewall

Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear 7550: Firewall
    Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.1.254
    • Username - N/A
    • Password - Device Access Code printed on the device

Firewall

*There are no additional firewall settings on this device.*

XBR Dionysus, Nov 20, 2016
  4. Mr BOONEs DAD Win User

Netgear: Firewall

I do not see an "SPI Firewall box"...I am pretty uneducated when it comes to this stuff, so it may be right in front of my face but in a different wording, and I wouldn't be able to tell. Help!
  5. iToxic Denial Win User

XBL UPDATE FAILED, status code below

Doesn't matter, I fixed it.. My Netgear firewall was blocking facebook and that was probably why the xbox couldn't download the update.
  6. GMAN990 Win User

Nat error please help

Hi,

The problem will be the Centurylink modem, it will need bridging if you haven't done it, have a look here:-

www.unofficialguidetolive.co.uk/.../59-my-nat-is-strict-or-moderate

After that you should be able to get rid of your netgear port forwarding and set your Xbox ip address to auto and enable UPnP on the Netgear

Do not disable your SPI Firewall it is there to protect you!
  7. TheEdge41 Win User

media center "disconnects" once Xbox live is connected

hi

Yes:

netgear n300 wireless router

Windows 7 Os with avg anti-virus ( did run the "fix" avg suggested fro its firewall)

Regards

Andre
  8. CB Rebel Win User

Cannot connect to specific friend

Thanks for the info Badkd404 Have you tried to disable the firewall on the arris residential gateway? If you only have the default login for it you may not be able to see the firewall option(most isps have different login for it) default for arris i believe
    is admin 1234 If the companys login is the same as most others try login- MSO (make sure its caps) and password- changeme (tough one i know) if that allows you to login look for firewall option and disable that.

and back ti Pantsthechicken- are you positive its a belkin router you have? I know netgear makes a N150 router and if so you can try to do the same with the SPI firewall built into the netgear(belkin has it to so still try if i am mistaken)

please let me know how this works out

Thanks
Thema:

1. Netgear: Firewall settings - Similar Threads - Netgear Firewall settings

2. Netgear Netgear DGN3500: Firewall

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear DGN3500: Firewall: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGN3500: Firewall Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username - admin Password - password Firewall Login to router by entering http://routerlogin.net...
  3. Netgear Netgear DGN2200: Firewall

Netgear Netgear DGN2200: Firewall: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGN2200: Firewall Netgear DGN2200 Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username - admin Password - password Netgear SmartWizard Firewall Login to...
  4. Netgear Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: Firewall

Netgear Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: Firewall: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: Firewall Netgear DGN1000 Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username - admin Password - password Firewall Login to router by...
  5. Netgear: Firewall

Netgear: Firewall: Netgear (Routers): Firewall Firewall Login to router by entering http://routerlogin.net in to the address bar or by entering the default gateway IP address. The router will then prompt you...
  6. Netgear Netgear CG3100D: Firewall

Netgear Netgear CG3100D: Firewall: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear CG3100D: Firewall Netgear CG3100D Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin Password – password Firewall Login to the router by...
  7. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Firewall

Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Firewall: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Firewall Netgear DGND3700 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin Password – password Firewall Login to the...
  8. Netgear: Firewall

Netgear: Firewall: Netgear (Routers): Firewall Netgear WNR834M Login Information Gateway - 192.168.1.1, 10.0.0.1, or http://routerlogin.net Username - admin Password - password Netgear Smart Wizard - Light...
  9. Netgear: Firewall

Netgear: Firewall: Netgear (Routers): Firewall Netgear WNR834B Login Information Gateway - 192.168.1.1, 10.0.0.1, or http://routerlogin.net Username - admin Password - password Firewall Login to router by...
  10. Netgear: Firewall

Netgear: Firewall: Netgear (Routers): Firewall Netgear WNDR4000 Login Information Gateway - 192.168.1.1, 10.0.0.1, or http://routerlogin.net Username - admin Password - password Netgear Smart Wizard - Light...