Netgear: How do I get my NAT type to be open on Xbox App for Windows 10? I have a Netgear ...

Discus and support Netgear: How do I get my NAT type to be open on Xbox App for Windows 10? I have a Netgear ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Modems/Gateways): How do I get my NAT type to be open on Xbox App for Windows 10? I have a Netgear C3700-100NAS router I've been trying a lot... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SYL1984, Jan 11, 2017.

1. SYL1984
    SYL1984 Guest

Netgear: How do I get my NAT type to be open on Xbox App for Windows 10? I have a Netgear ...

Netgear (Modems/Gateways): How do I get my NAT type to be open on Xbox App for Windows 10? I have a Netgear C3700-100NAS router
    I've been trying a lot of ways from people on YouTube and other forums, but nothing seems to work? My NAT type at the moment is at strict, I would like to get it to open. Like the post title says, I have a Netgear C3700-100NAS. If anyone has a solution to
    this problem. I would appreciate the help.

:)

SYL1984, Jan 11, 2017
  2. DavidTjalsma
    DavidTjalsma Guest
    NETGEAR WNDR3400-100NAS compatible with multiple 360's in the same house?

Hello Everone!

I need a really good router that will allow multiple 360's to be connect to xbox live without a Strict NAT type.

On the Xbox Live Compatible Hardware page, it lists the NETGEAR WNDR3400 but not the WNDR3400-100NAS.

I am just curious if I will have the same luck with the 100NAS version?

DavidTjalsma, Jan 11, 2017
  3. SiC Perro
    SiC Perro Guest
    GoW4 special editon Xbox one S Wi-Fi connection issues

ISP: Time Warner Cable

[*]Region: eastern US (NC)
    [*]Router brand & model: Netgear gateway c3700-100NAS
    [*]Modem brand & model: Netgear gateway c3700-100NAS
    [*]Download : 62.71 mbps
    [*]upload: 5.34 mbps
    [*]wireless strength: 90%
    [*]packet loss 0%
    [*]mtu : 1480

the only thing that really changes is my download speed

if I'm connected on by Ethernet everything is the same...minus the wireless strength

SiC Perro, Jan 11, 2017
  4. MADMAN331 Win User

port symmetric NAT

Ok now i got a new wireless netgear 7550 which i guess is a gateway? how do i get it to open up the nat type? its on moderate right now?
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Xbox One and Superhub 2

I had this problem i couldnt get a OPEN nat type with 2 xbox one consoles so i have to get a new router and i got the netgear nighthawk
  6. MissyQ Win User

PLEASE help me open my NAT

Are you using Smart Wizard on that Netgear or Netgear Genie? Genie can have some problems with having open NAT. However, with the modem information, we can make sure you're not getting double NAT.
  7. BLAZED x COLA Win User

Network behind a port symmetric NAT

Hey everyone i am getting Network behind a port symmetric NAT.

I have ATT DSL

Router is Netgear Wndr4300

Modem is Motorola Mstatea

I have tried just about everyting to get my nat from strict to open on my xbox one and all as failed any ideas as to what to do?
  8. Mystic Ryze Win User

Keep Disconnecting From Xbox live Games/Parties

hey i live the us in Arizona. I use a Motorola surfboard cable modem model number SB5101U and netgear N300 wireless router model number WNR2000. my nat type is open
Thema:

1. Netgear: How do I get my NAT type to be open on Xbox App for Windows 10? I have a Netgear ... - Similar Threads - Netgear NAT type

2. Netgear D7000v2 24/7 Strict Nat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netgear D7000v2 24/7 Strict Nat: I have never had an open nat. I've tried numerous thungs .UPNP, Port Forwarding, Static IP, Port Triggering, Updating router and the list extends 99% of the time it says UPNP failed .Other times...
  3. Netgear Netgear R6300: Why I can't fix my Nat settings

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear R6300: Why I can't fix my Nat settings: Netgear (Routers) Netgear R6300: Why I can't fix my Nat settings Hey there Chris, Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry about the issue you may be experiencing with your NAT type. I can definitely...
  4. Netgear Netgear WNR1000: Double NAT Issue NETGEAR WNR1000v3

Netgear Netgear WNR1000: Double NAT Issue NETGEAR WNR1000v3: Netgear (Routers) Netgear WNR1000: Double NAT Issue NETGEAR WNR1000v3 I've recently had trouble with Double Strict NAT on my network and my Xbox One. I've tried disabling UPnP, adding a DMZ to my...
  5. Netgear Netgear 6200: Double NAT Type detected unable to change to open

Netgear Netgear 6200: Double NAT Type detected unable to change to open: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear 6200: Double NAT Type detected unable to change to open bump it's insane how bad my xbox one experience in gaming has become due to this issue. literally gives...
  6. Netgear Netgear R7000: Double Nat Detected?

Netgear Netgear R7000: Double Nat Detected?: Netgear (Routers) Netgear R7000: Double Nat Detected? Hi there! Are you still having this issue? ed277cb6-1f2a-4ce4-9c5e-e1c26b604a31
  7. Netgear Netgear WNDR3400: Need help with my NAT type

Netgear Netgear WNDR3400: Need help with my NAT type: Netgear (Routers) Netgear WNDR3400: Need help with my NAT type I have been trying everything to get my NAT type open but nothing works because no one has the same NAT type as mine: NAT type:...
  8. Netgear: i can't get my Xbox one S NAT TYPE fro my"strict" to "open"

Netgear: i can't get my Xbox one S NAT TYPE fro my"strict" to "open": Netgear (Routers): i can't get my Xbox one S NAT TYPE fro my"strict" to "open" I feel anyone can please help me. I've been trying everything I could find and I cannot get my nat open.. please help...
  9. Moderate or Strict Nat type, Xfinity Service provider and Netgear Nighthawk X6 r8000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moderate or Strict Nat type, Xfinity Service provider and Netgear Nighthawk X6 r8000: Hi, I'm Justin, currently i have ran into the problem of a moderate or strict nat, it varies sometimes, but this issue has become very frustrating. I had switched service providers in order to...
  10. NAT Type for Xbox One Will Not Change to Open (Netgear WNR2000v4)

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type for Xbox One Will Not Change to Open (Netgear WNR2000v4): Well, time to see if anyone has some advice because this has become infuriating - I had (at one point) an Open NAT set up on my 360 and on a different router (an older Linksys) and an older modem....