Netgear Netgear CG3000/3100: Service info unavailable

Discus and support Netgear Netgear CG3000/3100: Service info unavailable in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear CG3000/3100: Service info unavailable that is happening to me right now. How do I fix it?... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ThyAchilles, Feb 27, 2017.

1. ThyAchilles
    ThyAchilles Guest

Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear CG3000/3100: Service info unavailable
    that is happening to me right now. How do I fix it?

:)

ThyAchilles, Feb 27, 2017
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Xbox Live only online randomly

Hey there Omsio!

When you set up Internet Bridge Connection did you reset Xbox network settings back by default? Can you confirm if you have the Netgear CG3000 model. Did you unticked
    UPnP when you set up Port Forwarding? Make sure your Netgear is running on the latest firmware. Visit manufactures website for firmware update.

taidara, Feb 27, 2017
  3. DoctorBill
    DoctorBill Guest
    Hooking XBox 360 (Xenon) to Wireless Router ?

I have several other threads about my $30 XBox 360 Garage Sale find (Xenon).

Just cleaned it out on another Thread.

I tried to hook up a NetGear 60 receiver into the USB port, but XBox does not
    recognize it. It is about 10 ft from the NetGear 60 transmitter.

Netgear Netgear CG3000/3100: Service info unavailable [​IMG]

Does on HAVE to have an XBox 360 Wireless Adapter ?
    If so, would it read my NetGear 60 signal ?

If it would work - how do I connect it ?

I hope someone reading this can answer these questions !

DoctorBill

DoctorBill, Feb 27, 2017
  4. SlobbishLEKA
    SlobbishLEKA Guest

SlobbishLEKA, May 4, 2018
  5. SlobbishLEKA Win User

6. taidara Win User

Xbox Live only online randomly

Hey there Omsio!

When you set up Internet Bridge Connection did you reset Xbox network settings back by default? Can you confirm if you have the Netgear CG3000 model. Did you unticked
    UPnP when you set up Port Forwarding? Make sure your Netgear is running on the latest firmware. Visit manufactures website for firmware update.
  7. ArminatorX Win User

Netgear DGN3500: Netgear LB2120 UPnP Unavailable

I'm a bit confused about what you mean by "this device is linked to an actual router".

From the specifications, the LB2120 takes a wired WAN (e.g. from a DSL or cable modem), and also supports 4G cellphone based connections.

Such a setup is fine for fault tolerance or speed boosts, if the 4G network is significantly faster than your DSL or cable connection.

However: most internet providers don't have enough IPv4 adresses for cellphone connections, and therefore use CG-NAT and tunneling techniques like DS-Lite to tunnel IPv4 through an IPv6 address. So multiplayer via cellphone connections hardly work properly.

As for your Nexxt Solutions router: If that really is a router, and not just a cable modem, then you have a double NAT, as the Nexxt router and your LB2120 are both NAT devices.

And, to top it off, your ISP might also do CG-NAT on your cable/DSL connection, which would give you a triple NAT.

Is there a specific reason to why you need the LB2012 for your Xbox? If it's about the "speed" you'd get from the 4G connection, you can use that speed only for downloading games faster. It will not help you for multiplayer or Party chat connections.

If possible, connect your Xbox as "close" as possible to the internet connection with as few devices between the console and internet. Which means to plug it into the Nexxt Solutions router.

When on the router, use your PC to sign into it's configuration page, and take a note of the Nexxt Solutions WAN IP address (i.e. the IP you get from your internet provider). Then surf to a page like https://www.whatismyip.com/ and
    make a note of the "Your Public IP" address. If the public IP from the page and the WAN IP on your Nexxt Solutions router are different, your ISP is using CG-NAT and you need to contact him to ask for a proper public IPv4 Address that is not NATed.
  8. xXI Dad IXx Win User

Having Much Trouble With NAT

I would suggest updating firmware if that doesnt help then visit netgears troubleshooting site for more info on port forwarding and port triggering netgear is the best for xbox though I have one and it kicks.
  9. taidara Win User

ICMP Error

The Netgear RP114 has over 10 years of age and since there is no service available provided by Netgear and haven't been for atleast a couple of years, it would be better to replace this device with a more up-to-date model.
Thema:

1. Netgear Netgear CG3000/3100: Service info unavailable - Similar Threads - Netgear Netgear CG3000

2. Netgear DGN3500: Netgear LB2120 UPnP Unavailable

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear DGN3500: Netgear LB2120 UPnP Unavailable: Netgear DGN3500: Netgear LB2120 UPnP Unavailable I'm a bit confused about what you mean by "this device is linked to an actual router". From the specifications, the LB2120 takes a wired WAN...
  3. Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live

Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live: Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live XBF Leo G, It kicks me off of Xbox 360 Live, NOT the network. I am still connected to the network, but have to reconnect to...
  4. : My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI

: My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI: : My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI Hi Sluzze, Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. Sorry to hear you're still experiencing the same issue. Since you received the error...
  5. Netgear D7000v2 24/7 Strict Nat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netgear D7000v2 24/7 Strict Nat: I have never had an open nat. I've tried numerous thungs .UPNP, Port Forwarding, Static IP, Port Triggering, Updating router and the list extends 99% of the time it says UPNP failed .Other times...
  6. Netgear 6200: Upload speed suddenly slowed

Netgear 6200: Upload speed suddenly slowed: Netgear 6200: Upload speed suddenly slowed This is sounding like a limit sent via the ISP if none of these testers are working Please check your ports on your router/modem and try getting in touch...
  7. Netgear: Can't connect to wireless router or open network settings on Xbox to connect.

Netgear: Can't connect to wireless router or open network settings on Xbox to connect.: Netgear (Modems/Gateways): Can't connect to wireless router or open network settings on Xbox to connect. Also take a look at this one if the first link does not help: Xbox Live Wireless Network...
  8. Netgear Netgear CG814WG v2: Xbox One X network

Netgear Netgear CG814WG v2: Xbox One X network: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear CG814WG v2: Xbox One X network Hi there KnowingFlower 32, Thanks for the replies. I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists with the network connection on the...
  9. Netgear Netgear CG814WG v2: Error 0x90070490

Netgear Netgear CG814WG v2: Error 0x90070490: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear CG814WG v2: Error 0x90070490 You can look up all error codes here. Hopefully it will have a solution to your problem. Xbox Error Status Codes | Xbox Support...
  10. Netgear: Netgear 6110 extender doesn't connect to Multiplayer on Xbox one s

Netgear: Netgear 6110 extender doesn't connect to Multiplayer on Xbox one s: Netgear (Modems/Gateways): Netgear 6110 extender doesn't connect to Multiplayer on Xbox one s Hi , The extender is pretty basic. Plug it into the power and turn it on essentially.. I have set a...