Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Device Manual

Discus and support Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Device Manual in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Device Manual Netgear DGND3700 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XBR Poseidon, May 18, 2014.

1. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Device Manual
    Netgear DGND3700

Login Information:

• Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1
    • Username – admin
    • Password – password

Device Manual

Support Page.

:)

XBR Poseidon, May 18, 2014
  2. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest
    Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Known Issues

Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Known Issues
    Netgear DGND3700

Login Information:

• Username – admin
    • Password – password

Known Issues

This device has been known to have connectivity issues in Titanfall and Forza.

Known fixes at this time are to update the firmware and if that does not work then to use manual DNS settings in the Xbox.

3. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest
    Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Multiple Console Support

Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Multiple Console Support
    Netgear DGND3700

Login Information:

• Username – admin
    • Password – password

Multiple Console Support

We have no confirmed cases where multiple consoles were able to obtain an Open NAT state while using this device. Please comment on this page if you have been able obtain Open NAT on two or more consoles using this device.

4. dealwitit187z Win User

Netgear: Device Manual

I Saw Where the manual above is for the exact Netgear Smart WiFi Router 6300v2, Which there is two Complete different Models of the Netgear R6300 Which are 6300v1 & 6300v2.

I just wanted to help out with a small correction for some of you that may feel confused or anything, Which I am sure there may be not much of a difference in the Manual but like I say, its Always better to be Safe then Sorry Later :)

Below is a link to the Manual for the Netgear Smart WiFi Router 6300v1

^

http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/R6300/R6300_UM_1Jun12.pdf
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Can't connect anymore!

6. taidara Win User

Can't Connect To Xbox Live

The problem with your set up is that you have two devices within your network (Linksys SPA2102, Netgear WNR2000) that performs NAT (Network Address Translation). Multiple layers, or double NAT environment is not a set up that support
    UDP (User Datagram Protocol) over
    NAT traversal.

So, what you have to do is either configure your Linksys to be operating in bridge mode, or change the order, for your Netgear to be the perimeter router of the route. This means that your Linksys terminates to the Netgear, by connecting from the Linksys
    'Internet' (WAN) port, to a LAN port on the Netgear, and the Netgear then terminates to a modem, or wall socket (network).

All devices on your network that needs to communicate to the Internet-at-large, have to be connected to your perimeter router (Netgear).

Consult the manual for the Linksys 2102, how to configure in bridge/switch mode.

I would also suggest that you search google, how to bridge the Linksys.
  7. RobertBuckalew Win User

2 Xbox Ones, 1 modem/router (Looking for compatible router list please)

the Verizon and the netgear are both routers , that is the problem , both devices control NAT (unless you have the Verizon one in "bridge mode" ) .....the first device should be ONLY a modem , not a gateway , the Netgear should be fine...
  8. SamboActor Win User

Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live

XBF Leo G,

It kicks me off of Xbox 360 Live, NOT the network. I am still connected to the network, but have to reconnect to Xbox 360 Live. (As opposed to Xbox One Live, which i dont seem to have a problem connecting and staying connected to.)

I had previously gone through the Aforementioned article about random disconnects, and still nothing worked. I DO have Port Forwarding, and UPnP turned on at the same time (this is actually how I had my old router set-up, not realizing I had to disable
    one before enabling the other, but have no problems staying connected.)

I did disable Port Forwarding and UPnP before putting the IP into the DMZ, but that did not work and still disconnected me from 360Live after about 3-5 minutes. I have no problems connecting to 360Live. have problems STAYING connected.

No one on the Netgear sites seem to have an answer either.

There HAS to be some switch or something I'm missing somewhere, but can't seem to find or change, as I have my OLD Router back up and running, with the same settings of the new router/modem/gateway, and have no problems staying connected.

The only difference between the Old Netgear WNR2000 and the New NG C3700 is there seems to be no way to switch the NAT settings manually, nor does there appear to be a QoS switch which I added to the old router not knowing if it was something I had to do or
    not, way back when.

Could it be something with the newest update this week? Or is there another article concerning this particular Router/Modem combo that I haven't found?

Thanks everyone for their input.
Thema:

1. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Device Manual - Similar Threads - Netgear Netgear DGND3700

2. Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live: Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live XBF Leo G, It kicks me off of Xbox 360 Live, NOT the network. I am still connected to the network, but have to reconnect to...
  3. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Xbox one s won't connect

Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Xbox one s won't connect: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Xbox one s won't connect I bought an Xbox one s however when I start it up and it gets to the network set up section, I enter my wifi password and it...
  4. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Multiple Console Support

Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Multiple Console Support: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Multiple Console Support Netgear DGND3700 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin Password – password Multiple...
  5. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Known Issues

Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Known Issues: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Known Issues Netgear DGND3700 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin Password – password Known Issues This...
  6. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Restore Factory Defaults

Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Restore Factory Defaults: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Restore Factory Defaults Netgear DGND3700 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin Password – password Restore...
  7. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Firmware

Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Firmware: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Firmware Netgear DGND3700 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin Password – password How to Find Firmware Version...
  8. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Firewall

Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Firewall: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Firewall Netgear DGND3700 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin Password – password Firewall Login to the...
  9. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Port Forwarding

Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Port Forwarding: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Port Forwarding Netgear DGND3700 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin Password – password Port Forwarding...
  10. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: DMZ

Netgear Netgear DGND3700: DMZ: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: DMZ Netgear DGND3700 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin Password – password DMZ Login to the router by...