Netgear: Signed out

Discus and support Netgear: Signed out in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Routers): Signed out every single time I try and sign in I do, but then 20 seconds later it signs me out telling me to sign in with my... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JonathanMcW1lds, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Netgear: Signed out

Netgear (Routers): Signed out
    every single time I try and sign in I do, but then 20 seconds later it signs me out telling me to sign in with my controller and I do and it repeats. I can't play any online game either. What's happening?

:)

JonathanMcW1lds, Nov 20, 2016
  2. neybrimovic
    neybrimovic Guest
    Netgear: Netgear tg389

Netgear (Modems/Gateways): Netgear tg389
    I can not sign in to xbox live with this.

I can sign in when i plug the cable from LAN port to the xbox, but when i try to plug in from the netgear modem, it doesnt work Netgear: Signed out :(

neybrimovic, Nov 20, 2016
  3. Netgear Netgear 6200: Cannot Sign Into Xbox Live shows Error Code At Times

Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear 6200: Cannot Sign Into Xbox Live shows Error Code At Times
    Whats The Deal With Box Live Cant Even Sign In......Guess Cod IW Will Have To Wait

TheKarateWolf3, Nov 20, 2016
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

sign in, sign out

Hey Jarl! There's a couple things you can try and see if it helps at all.

Easiest would probably be to try a wired connection. Try plugging from your router to your console, then try plugging from your modem directly to your console and let us know the results!

Next you can try deleting the title update for Black Ops 2 (since the issue started happening after updating that game) and see if that solves the issue.

To delete the title update:

-Go to the system hub of your dashboard, then settings, then storage. Find the Black Ops 2 Title Update and delete it.

-Clear your cache (use this guide:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    ).

-Restart your console.

-Try loading up a game (preferably not Black Ops 2 to start with) and see if it disconnects you from LIVE.

Let us know how that goes!
  5. atreeherder Win User

sign in, sign out

hey Jarl, a few questions for you and hopefully this can be sorted out quickly enough..

1) are you using a wired or wireless connection to access Xbox Live?

2) when you get "cut off" is it that you get signed out of Xbox Live or does the connection to the internet drop altogether?

3) are you getting cut off when you play a specific game?

4) how long has this been going on?

5) did anything change in your network setup in your home prior the start of all this hassle? new devices added, changed provider, router got an update or moved?

6) have you noticed any patterns in the disconnect, like the amount of time between connect and disconnect is similar each time?

7) have you seen any error codes pop up when this happens? if so can you include them in your reply.

Answering these questions will definitely help us to get you a resolution on your connectivity issue.

On your side note... I'm assuming you mean "i bought revoluton", now I dont know what that is but if its a game or add on you are best to check out

forums.xbox.com/.../27.aspx
    and if you cant find an answer make a post in that forum so the forum experts can help.
  6. Kkid13 Win User

sign in, sign out

hi max, im using a wireless connection. i keep getting disconnected when a games loads up. it first started happening when i got an update from black ops 2 then other games started doing the same.

ps: ive got a wii u and i have no problems with that.
  7. MineDaddy Win User

Router reccomendation - anybody 2 Xbox ones both open nat?

Plain modem and a cheap netgear wrn2000 router will work right out of the box.....
  8. taidara Win User

I cant play any of my games on multyplayer, disconected from live

Could you make sure your NETGEAR CVG 834 G is up-to-date with the latest version of firmware. Visit Netgear website and make sure you have the very latest version of firmware.

If you sign in to Xbox LIVE and play a single player game with your profile, can you stay connected to Xbox LIVE without any connectivity issues?
Thema:

Netgear: Signed out

1. Netgear: Signed out - Similar Threads - Netgear Signed

2. Netgear DGN3500: Netgear LB2120 UPnP Unavailable

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear DGN3500: Netgear LB2120 UPnP Unavailable: Netgear DGN3500: Netgear LB2120 UPnP Unavailable I'm a bit confused about what you mean by "this device is linked to an actual router". From the specifications, the LB2120 takes a wired WAN...
  3. Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live

Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live: Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live XBF Leo G, It kicks me off of Xbox 360 Live, NOT the network. I am still connected to the network, but have to reconnect to...
  4. : My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI

: My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI: : My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI Hi Sluzze, Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. Sorry to hear you're still experiencing the same issue. Since you received the error...
  5. Netgear D7000v2 24/7 Strict Nat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netgear D7000v2 24/7 Strict Nat: I have never had an open nat. I've tried numerous thungs .UPNP, Port Forwarding, Static IP, Port Triggering, Updating router and the list extends 99% of the time it says UPNP failed .Other times...
  6. Netgear 6200: Upload speed suddenly slowed

Netgear 6200: Upload speed suddenly slowed: Netgear 6200: Upload speed suddenly slowed This is sounding like a limit sent via the ISP if none of these testers are working Please check your ports on your router/modem and try getting in touch...
  7. Netgear: Can't connect to wireless router or open network settings on Xbox to connect.

Netgear: Can't connect to wireless router or open network settings on Xbox to connect.: Netgear (Modems/Gateways): Can't connect to wireless router or open network settings on Xbox to connect. Also take a look at this one if the first link does not help: Xbox Live Wireless Network...
  8. Netgear Netgear CG814WG v2: Xbox One X network

Netgear Netgear CG814WG v2: Xbox One X network: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear CG814WG v2: Xbox One X network Hi there KnowingFlower 32, Thanks for the replies. I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists with the network connection on the...
  9. Netgear Netgear 6200: Cannot Sign Into Xbox Live shows Error Code At Times

Netgear Netgear 6200: Cannot Sign Into Xbox Live shows Error Code At Times: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear 6200: Cannot Sign Into Xbox Live shows Error Code At Times Whats The Deal With Box Live Cant Even Sign In......Guess Cod IW Will Have To Wait...
  10. Netgear: Not signing into wifi

Netgear: Not signing into wifi: Netgear (Routers): Not signing into wifi it wont let ne sign in even though my wifi works and im typing in the right password b4f8d365-b057-4763-b73d-16d8b5d811fb