Netgear: Troubles staying online/connecting

Discus and support Netgear: Troubles staying online/connecting in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Modems/Gateways): Troubles staying online/connecting I play CoD black ops on my Xbox 360 never had a problem till I moved into a new place and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by GrumpierFlower, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Netgear: Troubles staying online/connecting

Netgear (Modems/Gateways): Troubles staying online/connecting
    I play CoD black ops on my Xbox 360 never had a problem till I moved into a new place and got a new router.

After playing multiplayer online for a short amount of time my Xbox disconnects from Xbox Live and kicks me out of the game.

It can be after 20 seconds of in game or maybe 5 minutes at most..but I always get booted off and that's wired in.

I took wire out and ran a router connect from my Xbox to pick up wireless thinking it would help after configuring network and everything the trouble shooting tips told me to do it won't even connect to Xbox live sooo..

Port forwarding or what can I do to change this..anyone got any ideas.

:)

GrumpierFlower, Jan 16, 2017
  2. RobertKrogh
    RobertKrogh Guest
    best router/modem for xbox live

Tater I also have Xfinity and have trouble with my 360 staying connected... It is the stock router they gave me. Did you say you used the stock router, but also have a second NetGear?

RobertKrogh, Jan 16, 2017
  3. KILLERMAN045
    KILLERMAN045 Guest
    Trouble with staying connected

My gamertag is . I am able to sign on to my account when I turn my system on. Once I start a game or an app I am automatically signed out of my account and have to sign in again. I have checked my profile, system, and account settings and cannot
    find any problems. Is there something I am missing? Please help. And if I have put this in the wrong section please advise. Thanks

KILLERMAN045, Jan 16, 2017
  4. RobertKrogh Win User

best router/modem for xbox live

Tater I also have Xfinity and have trouble with my 360 staying connected... It is the stock router they gave me. Did you say you used the stock router, but also have a second NetGear?
  5. Mob Of The Dead Win User

Hello,

Try deleting and redownloading your profile, that should fix your problem. It worked for me,

Good Luck and Happy Gaming,

~Lowly
  6. HassanB Win User

Hi,

Please try to first test your connection to Xbox LIVE, if everything is alright there and no error codes come up, try the instructions below:

Try everything in the following order: delete your profile (profile only), clear system cache (3
    times)
    in a row
    , restart your console (important), download your profile again.

Note: If you can't delete your profile, please turn off your console, remove the storage device, and then plug it back in and start the console.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Netgear Netgear 6200: Can't connect to online

try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account
  8. TITAN 250T Win User

Trouble connecting/staying connected to routers

I have reset the settings to the factory or default settings, didn't seem to make a difference. Also Bird125 it will disconnect me not from the internet, but from the router. It will do it when I am the only one on the network.
Thema:

Netgear: Troubles staying online/connecting

1. Netgear: Troubles staying online/connecting - Similar Threads - Netgear Troubles staying

2. Netgear DGN3500: Netgear LB2120 UPnP Unavailable

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear DGN3500: Netgear LB2120 UPnP Unavailable: Netgear DGN3500: Netgear LB2120 UPnP Unavailable I'm a bit confused about what you mean by "this device is linked to an actual router". From the specifications, the LB2120 takes a wired WAN...
  3. Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live

Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live: Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live XBF Leo G, It kicks me off of Xbox 360 Live, NOT the network. I am still connected to the network, but have to reconnect to...
  4. : My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI

: My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI: : My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI Hi Sluzze, Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. Sorry to hear you're still experiencing the same issue. Since you received the error...
  5. Netgear D7000v2 24/7 Strict Nat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netgear D7000v2 24/7 Strict Nat: I have never had an open nat. I've tried numerous thungs .UPNP, Port Forwarding, Static IP, Port Triggering, Updating router and the list extends 99% of the time it says UPNP failed .Other times...
  6. Netgear 6200: Upload speed suddenly slowed

Netgear 6200: Upload speed suddenly slowed: Netgear 6200: Upload speed suddenly slowed This is sounding like a limit sent via the ISP if none of these testers are working Please check your ports on your router/modem and try getting in touch...
  7. Netgear: Can't connect to wireless router or open network settings on Xbox to connect.

Netgear: Can't connect to wireless router or open network settings on Xbox to connect.: Netgear (Modems/Gateways): Can't connect to wireless router or open network settings on Xbox to connect. Also take a look at this one if the first link does not help: Xbox Live Wireless Network...
  8. Netgear Netgear CG814WG v2: Xbox One X network

Netgear Netgear CG814WG v2: Xbox One X network: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear CG814WG v2: Xbox One X network Hi there KnowingFlower 32, Thanks for the replies. I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists with the network connection on the...
  9. Netgear Netgear CG814WG v2: Error 0x90070490

Netgear Netgear CG814WG v2: Error 0x90070490: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear CG814WG v2: Error 0x90070490 You can look up all error codes here. Hopefully it will have a solution to your problem. Xbox Error Status Codes | Xbox Support...
  10. Netgear: Netgear 6110 extender doesn't connect to Multiplayer on Xbox one s

Netgear: Netgear 6110 extender doesn't connect to Multiplayer on Xbox one s: Netgear (Modems/Gateways): Netgear 6110 extender doesn't connect to Multiplayer on Xbox one s Hi , The extender is pretty basic. Plug it into the power and turn it on essentially.. I have set a...