Netgear: Xbox live

Discus and support Netgear: Xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Routers): Xbox live How come when ever I try to sign into Xbox live it says can't connect to your DHCP server?... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AzTc Galaxy, Nov 17, 2016.

1. AzTc Galaxy
    AzTc Galaxy Guest

Netgear (Routers): Xbox live
    How come when ever I try to sign into Xbox live it says can't connect to your DHCP server?

:)

AzTc Galaxy, Nov 17, 2016
  2. DoctorBill
    DoctorBill Guest
    Hooking XBox 360 (Xenon) to Wireless Router ?

I have several other threads about my $30 XBox 360 Garage Sale find (Xenon).

Just cleaned it out on another Thread.

I tried to hook up a NetGear 60 receiver into the USB port, but XBox does not
    recognize it. It is about 10 ft from the NetGear 60 transmitter.

Netgear: Xbox live [​IMG]

Does on HAVE to have an XBox 360 Wireless Adapter ?
    If so, would it read my NetGear 60 signal ?

If it would work - how do I connect it ?

I hope someone reading this can answer these questions !

DoctorBill

DoctorBill, Nov 17, 2016
  3. KASEAS2017
    KASEAS2017 Guest
    Netgear Netgear R7000: Can't connect to my wireless network from my xbox one.

Netgear (Routers) Netgear R7000: Can't connect to my wireless network from my xbox one.
    I cant connect to xbox live

KASEAS2017, Nov 17, 2016
  4. The Dukenator Win User

Best Router

For a couple years, I've used Netgear WGR614v9 to connect to Xbox Live.
  5. GMAN990 Win User

NAT KEEPS CHANGING FROM OPEN TO MODERATE

Hi

Please ensure the Netgear is using the very latest firmware

Ensure the DMZ is turned off on the Netgear and any port forwarding of Xbox live ports

Ensure UPnP is enabled on the router and that the Xbox ip address is set to auto
  6. taidara Win User

I cant play any of my games on multyplayer, disconected from live

Could you make sure your NETGEAR CVG 834 G is up-to-date with the latest version of firmware. Visit Netgear website and make sure you have the very latest version of firmware.

If you sign in to Xbox LIVE and play a single player game with your profile, can you stay connected to Xbox LIVE without any connectivity issues?
  7. XBF Esteban R Win User

Netgear Netgear R6300: Unable to Login to Xbox Live

Hey there GlennAnderson973!

Sorry to hear about this funky issue.

What exactly does it say?

There's a couple of steps you can take here on “I need help with my Xbox One network connection”.

Give them a shot and let us know if they helped resolve the issue.

Thanks
  8. ThurmanKolar Win User

Xbox One Live issues (WiFi)

I took the xbox to a friend's house and experienced no issues. When i came i tried multiple different config changes to me Netgear R7000 router including restoring defaults and rolling back to previous versions. I borrowed a spare Netgear N900 from a friend
    and set it up. Xbox Live worked both wired and wirelessly. Is there any known issues with the R7000 Nighthawk router and the X1?

I posted a thread on Netgear forums but haven't gotten any responses yet.
Thema:

1. Netgear: Xbox live - Similar Threads - Netgear live

2. Netgear DGN3500: Netgear LB2120 UPnP Unavailable

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear DGN3500: Netgear LB2120 UPnP Unavailable: Netgear DGN3500: Netgear LB2120 UPnP Unavailable I'm a bit confused about what you mean by "this device is linked to an actual router". From the specifications, the LB2120 takes a wired WAN...
  3. Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live

Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live: Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live XBF Leo G, It kicks me off of Xbox 360 Live, NOT the network. I am still connected to the network, but have to reconnect to...
  4. : My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI

: My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI: : My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI Hi Sluzze, Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. Sorry to hear you're still experiencing the same issue. Since you received the error...
  5. Netgear Netgear R6300: Unable to Login to Xbox Live

Netgear Netgear R6300: Unable to Login to Xbox Live: Netgear (Routers) Netgear R6300: Unable to Login to Xbox Live Hey there GlennAnderson973! Sorry to hear about this funky issue. What exactly does it say? There's a couple of steps you can take...
  6. Netgear Netgear 6200: Cannot Sign Into Xbox Live shows Error Code At Times

Netgear Netgear 6200: Cannot Sign Into Xbox Live shows Error Code At Times: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear 6200: Cannot Sign Into Xbox Live shows Error Code At Times Whats The Deal With Box Live Cant Even Sign In......Guess Cod IW Will Have To Wait...
  7. Netgear: Connected to my router/modem but my NAT is unavailable and i have no live.

Netgear: Connected to my router/modem but my NAT is unavailable and i have no live.: Netgear (Powerline Adapters): Connected to my router/modem but my NAT is unavailable and i have no live. Your NAT information comes from your router, how are you connected to the router, wifi,...
  8. Netgear: Failed to connect to XBOX live but have full wifi signal

Netgear: Failed to connect to XBOX live but have full wifi signal: Netgear (Routers): Failed to connect to XBOX live but have full wifi signal I recently started having problems keeping a connection to XBOX Live on my 360 slim. I have replaced my router with a...
  9. XBOX Live setup for Xbox one Netgear Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live setup for Xbox one Netgear Help: Hi All, I have a Netgear DGND3700V2 for am trying to open the port forwarding for Xbox one. Should I also do Port Triggering as well I have seen videos on youtube some ppl do both,...
  10. Connecting to Xbox Live with a Netgear Router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to Xbox Live with a Netgear Router: I just discovered that Netgear is the only brand not covered under the ROUTERS PAGE and since I am quite familiar with the newer models I am happy to assist those who may need it and utilize these...