Netgear: Xbox, netgear, pc

Discus and support Netgear: Xbox, netgear, pc in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Routers): Xbox, netgear, pc i wanted to just hook up the Ethernet from the Xbox to the netgear and that's all. To get wifi, that isp address,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SteepMango98572, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Netgear: Xbox, netgear, pc

Netgear (Routers): Xbox, netgear, pc
    i wanted to just hook up the Ethernet from the Xbox to the netgear and that's all. To get wifi, that isp address, etc. I just want to use the Xbox without using the PC. Like for it to go online and use DVDs. Its a Xbox live. And I'm using it without a phone
    line. Bare bones people. Bare bones until that check comescomes (30 days).oh and It doesn't have WiFi. Thank u thank u

:)

SteepMango98572, Jan 12, 2017
  2. DoctorBill
    DoctorBill Guest
    Hooking XBox 360 (Xenon) to Wireless Router ?

I have several other threads about my $30 XBox 360 Garage Sale find (Xenon).

Just cleaned it out on another Thread.

I tried to hook up a NetGear 60 receiver into the USB port, but XBox does not
    recognize it. It is about 10 ft from the NetGear 60 transmitter.

Netgear: Xbox, netgear, pc [​IMG]

Does on HAVE to have an XBox 360 Wireless Adapter ?
    If so, would it read my NetGear 60 signal ?

If it would work - how do I connect it ?

I hope someone reading this can answer these questions !

DoctorBill

DoctorBill, Jan 12, 2017
  3. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    Wireless N Router - Recommendations Wanted!

NETGEAR R7000 Nighthawk AC1900

No problems and has multiple Xbox One's, PC's and wireless devices connected.

Bazajaytee, Jan 12, 2017
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

Wireless N Router - Recommendations Wanted!

NETGEAR R7000 Nighthawk AC1900

No problems and has multiple Xbox One's, PC's and wireless devices connected.
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Netgear Netgear R7000: Wifi Netgear

Hi Blah Blah Blah!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. Are you trying to connect an Xbox One or Xbox 360 to your WiFi? The answers stated above are all great troubleshooting steps to try in order to resolve this issue. We also recommend using this
    article
    Xbox One Network Connection Error Solution
    . These solutions are for the Xbox One. If you need the solutions for the Xbox 360, please let us know. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. ft Gains Win User

Xbox App - Error Code "0x89234013"

Same bro. Tried everything. Been on the phone with Xbox, Windows, Spectrum, Netgear. No solution. Bought my PC last week or so.
  7. GMAN990 Win User

My NAT type is open but I still can't connect to some people?

Hi,

I can see a reply button ok ? I assume the Draytek is connect to your phone line and the Netgear is connected to the Draytek via an Ethernet cable and your Xbox into the Netgear?

Using two routers is certainly an issue, why do you need the netgear?
  8. VibroPlex Win User

Router Issue

Thema:

Netgear: Xbox, netgear, pc

1. Netgear: Xbox, netgear, pc - Similar Threads - Netgear netgear

2. Netgear DGN3500: Netgear LB2120 UPnP Unavailable

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear DGN3500: Netgear LB2120 UPnP Unavailable: Netgear DGN3500: Netgear LB2120 UPnP Unavailable I'm a bit confused about what you mean by "this device is linked to an actual router". From the specifications, the LB2120 takes a wired WAN...
  3. Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live

Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live: Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live XBF Leo G, It kicks me off of Xbox 360 Live, NOT the network. I am still connected to the network, but have to reconnect to...
  4. : My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI

: My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI: : My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI Hi Sluzze, Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. Sorry to hear you're still experiencing the same issue. Since you received the error...
  5. Netgear D7000v2 24/7 Strict Nat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netgear D7000v2 24/7 Strict Nat: I have never had an open nat. I've tried numerous thungs .UPNP, Port Forwarding, Static IP, Port Triggering, Updating router and the list extends 99% of the time it says UPNP failed .Other times...
  6. Netgear 6200: Upload speed suddenly slowed

Netgear 6200: Upload speed suddenly slowed: Netgear 6200: Upload speed suddenly slowed This is sounding like a limit sent via the ISP if none of these testers are working Please check your ports on your router/modem and try getting in touch...
  7. Netgear: Can't connect to wireless router or open network settings on Xbox to connect.

Netgear: Can't connect to wireless router or open network settings on Xbox to connect.: Netgear (Modems/Gateways): Can't connect to wireless router or open network settings on Xbox to connect. Also take a look at this one if the first link does not help: Xbox Live Wireless Network...
  8. Netgear Netgear CG814WG v2: Xbox One X network

Netgear Netgear CG814WG v2: Xbox One X network: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear CG814WG v2: Xbox One X network Hi there KnowingFlower 32, Thanks for the replies. I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists with the network connection on the...
  9. Netgear Netgear CG814WG v2: Error 0x90070490

Netgear Netgear CG814WG v2: Error 0x90070490: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear CG814WG v2: Error 0x90070490 You can look up all error codes here. Hopefully it will have a solution to your problem. Xbox Error Status Codes | Xbox Support...
  10. Netgear: Netgear 6110 extender doesn't connect to Multiplayer on Xbox one s

Netgear: Netgear 6110 extender doesn't connect to Multiplayer on Xbox one s: Netgear (Modems/Gateways): Netgear 6110 extender doesn't connect to Multiplayer on Xbox one s Hi , The extender is pretty basic. Plug it into the power and turn it on essentially.. I have set a...