Network and connection problems on a Fire 8HD tablet.

Discus and support Network and connection problems on a Fire 8HD tablet. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve seen multiple posts about how people have gotten the Xcloud app to work without issues on a Fire8HD tablet. I’ve been able to get it to work but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LDragon2000, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Network and connection problems on a Fire 8HD tablet.

I’ve seen multiple posts about how people have gotten the Xcloud app to work without issues on a Fire8HD tablet. I’ve been able to get it to work but can’t get it to work properly. I always get the notification on the tope right corner saying I have network issues. All games have terrible lag and sometimes complete lock up. I’ve connected to the 5ghz and I have a gigabit fiber internet connection. Not sure what else to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/LDragon2000
    [link] [comments]

/u/LDragon2000, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Jerry [MSFT] Win User

Play To does not work well with video

Yes, the tablet is connected to the wireless network. The wireless gigabit router that is wired directly to the xbox via Ethernet.
  3. VincentArriola Win User

2 Issues: Won't boot Beta and Won't connect to smartglass

It wont boot beta what?

Are you using a Tablet, phone or computer to connect with SmartGlass? Is the device on the same home network/wifi as the Xbox?
  4. Serialk1llrz Win User

"Your network is good, but there are some Xbox service issues"

I too am having this problem when trying to log into Netflix. The Kinect will recognize me with no issue, and I can sign in manually no issue, but I get this error when testing my network connection when Netflix can't connect. I've no problems accessing
    Netflix via my laptop, Galaxy S4, Nexus tablet, ChromeCast or my older PS3.

:/
  5. Amonix Win User

SmartGlass don't work !

My Xbox One is on my WiFi Network, and my Mobile / Tablet Device too on the same SSID.

I have that problem..
  6. Brian LDempsey Win User

Explore Awesome Caves

yeah sorry about lack of punctuation but was using a kindle fire tablet. and it is not fun typing on there.
Thema:

Network and connection problems on a Fire 8HD tablet.

1. Network and connection problems on a Fire 8HD tablet. - Similar Threads - Network connection problems

2. EA-Access HUB Problems (XBOX-Network is connected without Problems)

in XboX Insiders
    EA-Access HUB Problems (XBOX-Network is connected without Problems): I bought Xbox subscription with EA-Pass a month ago but I haven't been able to log in for 1 month. Xbox network works perfectly. Please help...
  3. Network Connection Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Connection Problems: I went to go play on my xbox but its saying I’m not connected to any network, but my ethernet cord isn’t plugged in and my router and wifi are working fine. I could play over the wifi connection,...
  4. Problem connecting to network after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem connecting to network after update: Got on the xbox tonight, saw an update. Did the update. Then was loading a new Star Wars game fore my son. Loaded just find. He went to play it...it asked for a parent to ok playing it be ause of...
  5. Win10上XBOX网络连接问题 [Edit - Translation] - XBOX network connection problem on Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10上XBOX网络连接问题 [Edit - Translation] - XBOX network connection problem on Win10: NAT类型显示是打开的,但是服务连接显示已阻止。 [Edit - Translation] - The NAT type display is turned on, but the service connection display is blocked. [img] 人在美国,笔记本的地区也是美国, 时间也是按照自动设置的太平洋时间。 ipv4...
  6. XBOX ONE continuously having problems connecting to my home network - i went through customer ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE continuously having problems connecting to my home network - i went through customer ...: It seems that for some reason the system is glitching and the MAC address is being filtered out of my router. You need to go to network connections, advanced settings, Alternate MAC address,...
  7. XBOX ONE continuously having problems connecting to my home network - i went through customer ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE continuously having problems connecting to my home network - i went through customer ...: It seems that for some reason the system is glitching and the MAC address is being filtered out of my router. You need to go to network connections, advanced settings, Alternate MAC address,...
  8. i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem: hi , yesterday i was disconect from xbox live during an online game, i cut xbox for the night and today when i want to play all online game says me i cant connect xbox live. i dont understand i'm...
  9. i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem: hi , yesterday i was disconect from xbox live during an online game, i cut xbox for the night and today when i want to play all online game says me i cant connect xbox live. i dont understand i'm...
  10. network connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    network connection problem: hello, the last achievement for defense grid can't transfer. i get always the message that i don't have enough place on my hard disk or i don't have an internet connection. on the hard disk are...