network cable

Discus and support network cable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my internet cable is pluged but it doesn't work. 4c750cb4-b4c1-4e65-be2a-044d051c3ded Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by samuelfaucher, Feb 13, 2020.

1. network cable

my internet cable is pluged but it doesn't work.

:)

samuelfaucher, Feb 13, 2020
  2. MaliceMillenium Win User

network cable

Check:

• Cable for any fraying, breaking, connector damage
    • console port for any grime, dust, connector damage
    • router settings
    • router port for dust, grime, connector damage

It could really be any of them but I hope it's just a bad ethernet cable and it is the most likely.
  3. OakGill Win User

network cable

Hello, I've read your post, and I believe I understand your position. The Xbox Ambassadors are here to help.

Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time getting your internet to work with your Xbox, perhaps I can help you troubleshoot the situation. Might I suggest switching The ether cable for a new one, also reset your modem.

After doing this, might I suggest doing a power cycle on your Xbox. To perform a power cycle, I simply disconnect the Xbox from the main power source for more than 10 seconds, then plug it back in. This is a simple procedure, but does fix most common errors.
    Once you plug the power source back in, turn the Xbox on, then you will be automatically taken to an Xbox green screen reset mode. Allow the machine a few moments to correct itself, then it will start up normally.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

Above I have included a link that you can copy and paste into a web browser to learn more about this.
  4. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

network cable

Use another cable, if the problem persists it may be due to your router or in the worst case to the port of your console.
  5. OA wantedkiller Win User

network cable

Check the back of the router to see if the port you connected it to is lit up.

-double check you plugged in both end properly.
  6. UnluckiesT LaG Win User

network cable

I had they same problem a few years ago, my internet cable worked and then one day it stopped working. I checked it on different devices and it was working so i was quite confused. I looked on the internet and found out that there were different varieties
    ( which i didn't know) i was using a cat5 ethernet cable which i believe isn't supported anymore. Cat5e and cat6 ethernet cables work for xbox, cat7 cables also work but are abit overkill for xbox use and more expensive. I would recommend cat6 for efficiency
    and price.
Thema:

network cable

1. network cable - Similar Threads - network cable

2. Network- Ethernet cable suddenly stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network- Ethernet cable suddenly stopped working: The cable works on other devices. Ive been using this for months on the zbox and now its just stopped working when i run tests it says it cannot connect to dhcp server. Ive ran all the solutions,...
  3. D-Link D-Link DSL-2320B: [Translation - The network cable does not work for me at Exxbox One] ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link D-Link DSL-2320B: [Translation - The network cable does not work for me at Exxbox One] ...: D-Link (Modems/Gateways) D-Link DSL-2320B: [Translation - The network cable does not work for me at Exxbox One] הכבל של הרשת לא עובד לי באקס בוקס וואן Hello matanshtainer, Thank you for bringing...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Ethernet Cable Turns Off Xbox Live

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Ethernet Cable Turns Off Xbox Live: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Ethernet Cable Turns Off Xbox Live Hey, I got the Xbox One S for Christmas and whenever I try to plug in my ethernet cable, Xbox Live seems to not...
  5. Hi. My xbox one show me an error, it says that is connected by network cable and i have ...

Hi. My xbox one show me an error, it says that is connected by network cable and i have ...: Hi. My xbox one show me an error, it says that is connected by network cable and i have wireless i do not have a wire network coneccted 658d6c0a-6c63-48ed-9198-8ed60f03d972
  6. Xbox One S - Cable network not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Cable network not working: I have got an Xbox One S connected via WIFI. It works pretty good via Wifi... no problems at all. When I connect my XBOX via cable, I get a lot of loss packages and I can't even connect to my...
  7. NFL App - Authorizing NFL network with your cable carrier authorization code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL App - Authorizing NFL network with your cable carrier authorization code: Using the NFL app on my XBox One, I go to settings and select TV Provider to sign in and get access to the NFL Network. It tells me to go to a http address to key in "the activation code below"...
  8. Xbox One S - Cable network not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Cable network not working: I have got an Xbox One S connected via WIFI. It works pretty good via Wifi... no problems at all. When I connect my XBOX via cable, I get a lot of loss packages and I can't even connect to my...
  9. Simple Network with xbox and PC via an ethernet cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Simple Network with xbox and PC via an ethernet cable: Hi, I need connect xbox one with my PC via a Cable and i don't want to use switch or router. Is there a trick to connect xbox direct with pc only ? [img] 35830b7d-acdb-4995-8cb5-7a3af961756f
  10. Xbox cannot connect or find any cable/wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot connect or find any cable/wireless network: Hi, I just bought an xbox and at first start the network card is not working. The xbox is displaying a message like the network card is not working and needs to be repaired. Whom should I speak...