Network Card

Discus and support Network Card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I bought an Xbox One S console last year, barely played it, recently got Xbox ultimate game pass. However each game I try to play online is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StrigonOne, Mar 23, 2020.

1. StrigonOne
    StrigonOne Guest

Network Card

Hi I bought an Xbox One S console last year, barely played it, recently got Xbox ultimate game pass. However each game I try to play online is unplayable, I am constantly teleporting everywhere or disconnecting. When downloading the game and patches etc
    it downloads at full speed at 104.71Mbps down and 16.56MBps Up. I have Call of Duty Modern Warfare on PS4 as well and I am playing that perfectly fine, I purchased the same game on Xbox one because I prefer Xbox controllers more, but its really unplayable
    and both consoles are wired up. Currently just did a full reset on my Xbox one console now I have to download another 100GB worth of Cod updates >.>.

:)

StrigonOne, Mar 23, 2020
  2. StrigonOne Win User

Network Card

Okay, I tried a new Ethernet Cat6 cable, tried a different port from my switch, used the ethernet that the PS4 was using and no changes, still teleporting everywhere. I changed to Wireless (Although I don't prefer it as my house has a weak signal) and
    it works perfectly fine. My ethernet port is somehow faulty? I don't even use my Xbox up until now.
  3. StrigonOne Win User

Network Card

Hi thanks for the reply

Guess what, i did both resets and im still teleporting everywhere. I downloaded the patches at full speed at decent pace (9gb worth of patch in 15 minutes or so). I even pulled out the power for 5-10 minutes which i did not do previously but dont see a reason
    to as i barely turn on this console. My NAT type is open on the xbox as well. This is becoming increasingly frustrating. Doing a full reset helped a little bit but i am still teleporting out of the map and barely moving.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Network Card

You could have done the factory reset keeping your games and apps and you would not have to download the game again.

Next time before anything else try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power
    cord back in and restart the console.
  5. GMAN990 Win User

NETWORKING CARD GONE ???

Hi

Are you saying you cannot get connected wired? What error message do you get?
  6. dcomley Win User

Network card dead?

So you are having the same issue regardless if you try wired OR wireless? Are the other Xbox devices on your network using wired or wireless? Are you able to try a different LAN cable (in case there's a problem with your current LAN cable)?

When you run your Xbox Live Connection Test, you mentioned that it failed connecting to Xbox LIVE. It should give you some troubleshooting steps to try (you may have to press Y on your controller). It may be as simple a matter as restarting your router/modem.
    The test may also give some indication as to what the error is: e.g. NAT error, MTU error, DNS error, etc.

If you are still having issues, could you reply with responses to the below:

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
Thema:

Network Card

1. Network Card - Similar Threads - Network Card

2. Network connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connection?: Im having trouble connecting my xbox one to my network all my other devices will connect fine. i have turned off and unplugged my router and xbox turned it all back on again and still wont work...
  3. Network connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connectivity issues: Hi i recently updated my wifi but now my xbox will not conbect to yhe internet server. Ive tried restarting the Wi-fi and xbox but that didnt work ive also tried to do a DNS test and a connection...
  4. Can't register for Xcloud regardless of device, browser, network...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't register for Xcloud regardless of device, browser, network...: I've tried 5 devices across as many networks, 4 OSes, and 4 browsers (Chrome, Edge Firefox, Safari). No matter the setup, I can't sign in to the registration site*. I get a gateway timeout. This...
  5. Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...: i dont know why it does this just trying to log in to rockstar social club a7175274-aa3a-4d06-a2f9-433e7fe07676
  6. Done network transfer, games don’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Done network transfer, games don’t work: Hi all, so i recently did a post about getting my son a new. Xbox and that until now we have both been using my xbox. i did the network transfer of a few of the games he plays, signed him in and...
  7. GTA5 unknown network error unable to connect to session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5 unknown network error unable to connect to session: So trying to play online gta 5 in solo session it is fine no drop out out but as soon as i go to do an online misson it drops the connection. I have cleared the mac adress tried different ports...
  8. Network Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Network Access: I recently changed the email affiliated with my microsoft account and needed to update my security info. Upon doing so I was sent to a page that said that I have to wait until May 4th (1 month...
  9. Network card problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network card problem: The machine keeps telling me that I need to unplug network wire from the machine but I did not connect wire into it. When I run the diagnose, they say there is a error with network card and need...
  10. Can I Use a Slim Wireless Network Card as a Wireless Adapter for a Phat Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I Use a Slim Wireless Network Card as a Wireless Adapter for a Phat Console?: heres a backstory, i have three consoles total. on one of them, the dvd drive stopped working so i ordered a new one from amazon and tried switching out the boards so i dont have to flash it. but...