: Network connection issues when console update is required

Discus and support : Network connection issues when console update is required in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Network connection issues when console update is required Usually a lot of users reports getting error in updates using wireless connections, because... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Funkie Bunkie, Oct 23, 2019.

1. : Network connection issues when console update is required

Usually a lot of users reports getting error in updates using wireless connections, because some time happens that the connection gets some kind of interference and the update fails, when this happens the user should update the console using a cable network
    to be able to fully update the console.

:)

Funkie Bunkie, Oct 23, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Network connection issues when console update is required

Usually a lot of users reports getting error in updates using wireless connections, because some time happens that the connection gets some kind of interference and the update fails, when this happens the user should update the console using a cable network
    to be able to fully update the console.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Network connection issues when console update is required

Hi Funkie Bunkie,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. If you haven't done so already, as you are attempting to use a mobile hotspot & having difficulties updating, I would recommend trying an

offline system update
    to get your console where it needs to be. Once the system is updated you should be able to play as normal.

For the offline system update you'll need to have a USB flashdrive with a minimum 6Gb of space and access to a Windows 10 PC in order to download & extract the file prior to placing it on the flash drive.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out.
  4. xbox24ru Win User

Hi there Funkie Bunkie,

Have you checked your connection settings and made sure it can pull IP,DNS and DCHP address on your console or smartphone's hotspot also due to the way a smartphones hotspot works its best you don't have it near the console at all to give it a better range
    and performance, its always best as well to do software updates using an actual wifi connection and not your phone due to the size of the updates and the issue of the hotspot dropping out.

Kind Regards
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

My used Xbox one

To complete the setup the console has to connect to the internet at least once, for any updates required.

Try connecting the console to the network of a friend to allow setup completion.
  6. SoulDogWarrior Win User

80151103 error

Shadow I'm sorry to hear your having problems. The updates don't require a live account to process. Please turn off the console and then remove the power. Remove all storage devices USB, HDD, anything that is used to store data.

Please then reinsert the original HDD. Then go to the text xbox live connection area under network settings. The update should automatically go when it connects to live. If you still have an issue after these steps please post a description of your networking
    setup. i.e. Router, Modem, ISP.
Thema:

1. : Network connection issues when console update is required - Similar Threads - Network connection issues

2. XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss: Hi. I'm at a loss. We have a current Xbox live subscription, but suddenly cannot get Xbox360 to connect to our home network. Our home network is working just fine and other devices connect to it....
  3. Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network: Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network Since my xbox cant connect, i cannot do the reset. So how does a soft reset help the issue? ff4ac545-b3e1-49fb-af2c-eb4e880b93a5
  4. Xbox Network Connection Issues

Xbox Network Connection Issues: Xbox Network Connection Issues Hello Niem, Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. First thing I would like to make sure of is that you were not using Port forwarding, DMZ and UPnP at the...
  5. Xbox Wireless Network Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Network Connection Issues: I've had my Xbox One for a few years now and it has been pretty good to me but recently a problem has popped up. For the last few mornings, when I turn on my Xbox it can't find any wireless...
  6. Network Connection Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Network Connection Issue: So my Xbox One is a year old and I haven't really had any problems with it up until about 3 days ago. Every 15-30 minutes I get disconnected from xbox live and party chat, which I'm sure most of...
  7. Problemas con la conectividad de la consola a la red [Network Console connectivity Issues]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemas con la conectividad de la consola a la red [Network Console connectivity Issues]: Al intentar iniciar sesión me aparrce que no estoy cobectado a ninguna red , voy a configuración y reviso mi red ay si me aparece coml conetado la consola regreso a iniciar sesión y me vuelve...
  8. Network Connection Issue.

Network Connection Issue.: Network Connection Issue. Hi joe, Thanks for your post. If your console is not connecting to your router's DHCP server, you may want to set a Static IP address to your console. To do so, you must...
  9. NETWORK CONNECTION ISSUE

NETWORK CONNECTION ISSUE: NETWORK CONNECTION ISSUE Hi Jethro, Thanks for updating us with your reply. If you are not familiar with how to configure your router settings, etc. then we recommend that you reach out to your...
  10. : Connection issues to games when two people play in the same group and one the same network

: Connection issues to games when two people play in the same group and one the same network: : Connection issues to games when two people play in the same group and one the same network If you get a router that supports UPnP, this generally solves the issue. I use a Netgear router that...