Network connection

Discus and support Network connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can't play any games at moment , keeps losing network connection when playing any game, we can reconnect but same thing keeps happening... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lewisgaytor, Jun 10, 2021.

1. lewisgaytor
    lewisgaytor Guest

Network connection

Can't play any games at moment , keeps losing network connection when playing any game, we can reconnect but same thing keeps happening

:)

lewisgaytor, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Jaymo1978 Win User

Network connection?

Yeah, that'd be a pretty good assumption. :) The only possibility could be if your console was purchased used or shipped to you by MS as a repair replacement - in that case it is possible the console was registered to the preview program by the previous
    user and would still be receiving preview updates unbeknownst to you.

But, if you bought it new, this shouldn't apply.
  3. OGPineappleLord Win User

Network connection?

Nothing has changed at all in the past month.

I take it if i have no idea what this preview program is I'm not on it?
  4. Jaymo1978 Win User

Network connection?

In addition to DURP's questions, I would also ask, are you in the preview program? If so, from around that same time back, there have been some NAT issues occurring with the current preview, so I would wonder if it's in the same category of problem. If you
    ARE in the preview, you would definitely want to post these details in that forum (if you need the link or navigation steps, let me know!)
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Connecting to a Network

6. Mister Cizl Win User

Network Connectivity

Hey AL SAYFULLAH! Are you able to test out the console on a friends connection? Additionally you can try out

these
    alternative connection methods to see if the issue is with the console or network. Post back and let me know how it goes!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

Network connection

1. Network connection - Similar Threads - Network connection

2. Xbox network connection issues.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox network connection issues.: Hey everybody, I am in need of some assistance with a peculiar problem. Long story short is that my Xbox Series X is having an issue where it will randomly disconnect from the Xbox network for...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to Xbox Network: I have both a Xbox One X and Xbox 360 and neither can connect to my internet or Xbox Network both consoles are connected to my modem by Ethernet cable. I know it's not my internet that's the...
  4. Add Network Proxy to get a good connection quality

in XboX Insiders
    Add Network Proxy to get a good connection quality: Is it possible to add system network proxy setting? because of the bad connection quality, sometimes i have to set complex steps to improve the network quality on my WiFi router submitted by...
  5. Xbox one network connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one network connectivity issues.: So, i'm using an original Xbox one. I have a wired internet connection. I have multiple devices using the same internet connection, some through Wifi and some direct through cable, all with no...
  6. Can't connect to your wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to your wireless network: Evening all So to start with I'm not very techy but I can usual resolve issues myself or with Google but this has been going on for a few days now. I can't seem to connect my xbox to the WiFi...
  7. Connection to Teredo behind CGNAT not possible - Xbox-Network

in XBoX on Windows
    Connection to Teredo behind CGNAT not possible - Xbox-Network: Hello together, I recently downloaded Forza Horizon 4 again and tried to play with a friend of mine. While I downloaded the Game from a different location as my home and played from there, I was...
  8. xbox 360 no access to web sites while network is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 no access to web sites while network is connected: Hi, When using explorer on my Xbox 360 I cannot access any websites: I have done the following: Cleared cache and re installed lastest update Re-installed Explorer Checked network connection...
  9. cannot connect to network services in MLB The Show 21

in XboX Insiders
    cannot connect to network services in MLB The Show 21: On Windows 10 PC, tried with Brave and Google Chrome version 09.0.4430.85. submitted by /u/VRTrekkie [link] [comments]
  10. NieR:Automata won't connect to network on game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    NieR:Automata won't connect to network on game pass: So I had this issue from the start of the game, I can't connect to the network every time it shows an error when I try to, I continued to play without connecting but NOW I really need the feature,...