Network/Connectivity

Discus and support Network/Connectivity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past week, when I am trying to game I am having constant connection issues. For Overwatch, I am lagging around and will eventually get kicked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrubbaJubba, Mar 26, 2020.

1. FrubbaJubba
    FrubbaJubba Guest

Network/Connectivity

For the past week, when I am trying to game I am having constant connection issues. For Overwatch, I am lagging around and will eventually get kicked to the main menu. Call of Duty, I am just constantly lagging around. Last, Destiny 2, I am always Contacting
    Destiny servers and getting disconnected with code weasel. I have tried everything I could think of and did all the trouble shooting tips on the website.

My NAT Type: Open

Download: 79.01 Mbps

Upload: 7.76 Mbps

Latency: 47 ms

Is there anything else that I can do to resolve this issue?

:)

FrubbaJubba, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Jaymo1978 Win User

Network connection?

Yeah, that'd be a pretty good assumption. :) The only possibility could be if your console was purchased used or shipped to you by MS as a repair replacement - in that case it is possible the console was registered to the preview program by the previous
    user and would still be receiving preview updates unbeknownst to you.

But, if you bought it new, this shouldn't apply.
  3. OGPineappleLord Win User

Network connection?

Nothing has changed at all in the past month.

I take it if i have no idea what this preview program is I'm not on it?
  4. Jaymo1978 Win User

Network connection?

In addition to DURP's questions, I would also ask, are you in the preview program? If so, from around that same time back, there have been some NAT issues occurring with the current preview, so I would wonder if it's in the same category of problem. If you
    ARE in the preview, you would definitely want to post these details in that forum (if you need the link or navigation steps, let me know!)
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Connecting to a Network

6. Mister Cizl Win User

Network Connectivity

Hey AL SAYFULLAH! Are you able to test out the console on a friends connection? Additionally you can try out

these
    alternative connection methods to see if the issue is with the console or network. Post back and let me know how it goes!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

Network/Connectivity

1. Network/Connectivity - Similar Threads - Network Connectivity

2. Problems connecting to the 5 GHz Wi-Fi network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems connecting to the 5 GHz Wi-Fi network: Today I installed a dual band modem, when connecting to my Xbox Series S, I got an error when using the 5 GHz network, but if I use the 2.4 GHz network, I have no connection problems.I need help,...
  3. Xbox passes network connection test, but fails all other tests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox passes network connection test, but fails all other tests: Two nights ago my xbox series x suddenly disconnected from the Internet while I was using it. I have tried resetting my router, restarting my xbox, and moving my xbox closer to the route. The only...
  4. : Xbox unable to connect to my wifi network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox unable to connect to my wifi network: : Xbox unable to connect to my wifi network I installed my xbox one yesterday and was able to connect to my wifi network. Now every time after my console is switched off and I then switch back on,...
  5. Cannot connect to my network through Ethernet Xbox x

Cannot connect to my network through Ethernet Xbox x: Cannot connect to my network through Ethernet Xbox x Hi i cant connect to xbox live using an ethernet cable it says that im using ipv4 although it needs to be ipv6. my router and isp is set up for...
  6. Forza Motorsport 7 and Multiplayer Loosing network connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 and Multiplayer Loosing network connection: Forza Motorsport 7 and Multiplayer Loosing network connection have not been able to resolve this issue. Within the Xbox series X Console setting there is no issue in the network setup. able to...
  7. Network Connectivity Issues With Ethernet

in XboX Insiders
    Network Connectivity Issues With Ethernet: Is anyone else having any problems having the Xbox Series X connected to Ethernet? I plugged my ethernet cable that I usually have in my PC into the Xbox, while I downloaded game updates etc, then...
  8. Network Connection Failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Connection Failure: If I try to connect my console wireless or wired. It connects & disconnects every couple of seconds by itself. My old Xbox one console works fine either way I connect it. Since I’ve received my...
  9. Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.: Xbox Series X ethernet issue on BT Smart Hub. Issue presented during initial setup and has remained since. Connection by ethernet cable is unstable, working for a short period of time then...
  10. IPv4 only no IPv6 network connection

IPv4 only no IPv6 network connection: IPv4 only no IPv6 network connection Just switched to Verizon 5g Home Internet today and noticed my xbox one's NAT type had changed from open to moderate, which talking with Verizon we got...