Network/Connectivity

Discus and support Network/Connectivity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past week, when I am trying to game I am having constant connection issues. For Overwatch, I am lagging around and will eventually get kicked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrubbaJubba, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:13 AM.

1. FrubbaJubba
    FrubbaJubba Guest

Network/Connectivity

For the past week, when I am trying to game I am having constant connection issues. For Overwatch, I am lagging around and will eventually get kicked to the main menu. Call of Duty, I am just constantly lagging around. Last, Destiny 2, I am always Contacting
    Destiny servers and getting disconnected with code weasel. I have tried everything I could think of and did all the trouble shooting tips on the website.

My NAT Type: Open

Download: 79.01 Mbps

Upload: 7.76 Mbps

Latency: 47 ms

Is there anything else that I can do to resolve this issue?

:)

2. Jaymo1978 Win User

Network connection?

Yeah, that'd be a pretty good assumption. :) The only possibility could be if your console was purchased used or shipped to you by MS as a repair replacement - in that case it is possible the console was registered to the preview program by the previous
    user and would still be receiving preview updates unbeknownst to you.

But, if you bought it new, this shouldn't apply.
  3. OGPineappleLord Win User

Network connection?

Nothing has changed at all in the past month.

I take it if i have no idea what this preview program is I'm not on it?
  4. Jaymo1978 Win User

Network connection?

In addition to DURP's questions, I would also ask, are you in the preview program? If so, from around that same time back, there have been some NAT issues occurring with the current preview, so I would wonder if it's in the same category of problem. If you
    ARE in the preview, you would definitely want to post these details in that forum (if you need the link or navigation steps, let me know!)
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Connecting to a Network

6. Mister Cizl Win User

Network Connectivity

Hey AL SAYFULLAH! Are you able to test out the console on a friends connection? Additionally you can try out

these
    alternative connection methods to see if the issue is with the console or network. Post back and let me know how it goes!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

Network/Connectivity

1. Network/Connectivity - Similar Threads - Network Connectivity

2. Xbox Network Connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Network Connectivity issues: My console can no longer connect to the internet. I go to Network Settings and hit Set up wireless network and none are shown where there used to be. When I hit Test network connection it says...
  3. Xbox 360 network connection failed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 network connection failed: Xbox 360 network connection failed I am trying to connect my xbox to my hotspot on my cellphone. I have connected before but my system had been put up for awhile. When I plugged my 360 back up and...
  4. Test network connection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Test network connection problems: I can’t connect to Xbox live all of a sudden. Whenever i try to test my network connection i get an internet problem that says: Additional authentication needed. I get the options of; Authenticate...
  5. : On Xbox One, I “forgot” or removed our wireless network, I need to connect again and it...

: On Xbox One, I “forgot” or removed our wireless network, I need to connect again and it...: : On Xbox One, I “forgot” or removed our wireless network, I need to connect again and it wont show on available networks. How do I get it back i usually go offline and then online again .....
  6. network connectivity problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    network connectivity problem: hello everyone, today i woke up and turned my xbox on to play but it wasnt connected to the internet. I tested the network and it said 'additional authentication needed' and wouldnt connect. when...
  7. Both household Xbox Ones can’t connect to network, but all other devices can.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both household Xbox Ones can’t connect to network, but all other devices can.: Last night, both of our household Xbox One S’s just stopped connecting to our wireless network. I tried unplugging the modem and router and the Xbox One. None of that seemed to change anything....
  8. Network connection errors...

Network connection errors...: Network connection errors... This was still going on this morning around 5 or 6 am Eastern. Haven't been home yet. Moved this to Networking section. 580a734e-5177-48ad-973d-1019f274743c
  9. Network connection errors...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Network connection errors...: Ever since the outage the other night, YouTube and Netflix both are reporting network errors. Close the app, go back to dashboard and am no longer connected to Xbox live. Go into network settings...
  10. Short Question, is it worth to use Network Cable Connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Short Question, is it worth to use Network Cable Connection ?: Hello community, I have a short question. Unfortunately, my router is really very unfavorable, this affects both power and network as well as data input. With Wlan, the One X only manages +- 200...