Network Error

Discus and support Network Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 suddenly can't find my network, despite being fine last night, and nothing has changed on my network for the better part 3 months, no new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Redbjorn84, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Redbjorn84
    Redbjorn84 Guest

Network Error

My Xbox 360 suddenly can't find my network, despite being fine last night, and nothing has changed on my network for the better part 3 months, no new hardware, no new software that I am aware of at least... I've tried both wired and direct connections, and
    every OTHER device on the network doesn't seem to be having even the slightest bit of trouble, but the Xbox isn't able to get an IP address from my router, or so it claims. I use Timewarner Cable, the Status codes are:

W: 0000-0021

X:C000-4003

Y:0000-0000

Z:0000-0000

ID:0001-0002

L:0015-10F1

Q:8007-0435

T:Wireless

A:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

G:0.0.0.0

D0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0

N:OrigamiKat

S:WPA2

C:11

:)

Redbjorn84, Aug 28, 2014
  2. Ringo
    Ringo Guest
    Problems with internet through xbox one

Just rerun the test for network connection on your console so that error message is verified. If it does not connect again, the network connection troubleshooter will fix the problem for you.

Ringo, Aug 28, 2014
  3. Acehigh79
    Acehigh79 Guest
    Been trying to download Tekken 6 for 4 days

might be a network error mate. try rebooting your router, modem and see if that solves the issue.

Acehigh79, Aug 28, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Network Error

Greetings Redbjorn!

Let's try figure out why your console has come to halt, when it tries to obtain IP configuration from your router.

Try the following steps and let us know how that goes and we'll go from there.

Before we proceed, if you have the option to try connect your console with an Ethernet Cable, let's try this method, to determine if your problem is isolated to wireless connectivity, or not.

Back on track.

If you haven't already, go to Xbox Network settings and select Configure Network. Select the Additional settings tab and Restore network settings to facotory defualts.

Access your router and make sure MAC filtering is disabled, or that your console's physical address is not listed among filtered devies in the MAC filtering option.

If these two steps did not work, try Power off your networking equipment (modem/router) for a couple of minutes.

Post back and let us know how that goes.

taidara, Aug 29, 2014
  5. CarstenE Win User

I'm having trouble with the xbox live service (your network is ok, but there are some issues with th

6. RAFAmf15 Win User

I'm having trouble with the xbox live service (your network is ok, but there are some issues with th

7. NickBown Win User

Network error

The usual MTU size for dsl connections is usually 1500 or 1492 for PPPoE (cable) connections. You can usually set the MTU on your router's WAN settings page, which is where you set your connection username and password.

Which model of router do you have? I may be able to find you a "how to" guide.
  8. Hordie Win User

Networking error

Hi AzureChalice7,

Sorry you're having an issue with your Xbox. What is the exact message you're getting, and when are you getting it? There are two different network cards in the console, and if one is having a hardware issue the other should work. Are you connected via wireless,
    if so does it work when you're connected via cat 5 cable? Are you connected via cat 5 cable, and does it work when you connect via wireless? Usually Hardware issues require a repair from the
    Service Center, but without having the exact error message, and what's going on it's hard to say.
  9. xbox360italy Win User

Network error

Hello,

Connect to Xbox LIVE
    Find links to information about how to connect to Xbox LIVE, the online service for Xbox 360. Get online with your friends and troubleshoot connectivity problems.
Thema:

Network Error

1. Network Error - Similar Threads - Network Error

2. Network issues - Error 0x801901f4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network issues - Error 0x801901f4: So i am getting the above issue EVERYTIME i load up my xbox. I know it is not the settings on my router, as i have configured it to perfection, and i have also power cycled the router, and the...
  3. Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open...

in XboX Insiders
    Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ienjoytomatoes [link] [comments]
  4. ?unknown network error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ?unknown network error?: hi, im wondering why am i steady getting kicked from a session online on gta5 from an unknown network error when im running on a 5k connection? is it a system error or just a gta5 online error??...
  5. Network error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network error: Every 2 days or so, my Xbox one S disconnects me from the part chat and then when I try to view my friends list, all of their profiles appear blank. Any fix for this?...
  6. Crackdown 3 - Network error in all coop modes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 - Network error in all coop modes: Hey all, My brother and I are trying to play Crackdown 3 coop campaign. Every time we go into either Coop campaign or Coop Keys to the city, after roughly 17 seconds we get the message:...
  7. Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network: Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network You can look up Xbox error codes here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup and it will provide some tech support for the issue....
  8. BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX: As per title, app crashes and PC reboots with bsod code: "BAD POOL CALLER" Error, as soon as i get access to the app network settings. Any help to identify and solve this issue? APp running on...
  9. "Your network settings are blocking party chat." Error code 0x8923401C

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Your network settings are blocking party chat." Error code 0x8923401C: Whenever i try to join my one specific friend's party, I either disconnect and get this message or he disconnects. Also it will not let me join him or him join me in gta 5 online. I have a good...
  10. Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox 360 Network errors Hi Jeremy, Thanks for your response. To further troubleshoot this, it's recommended to attempt connection using an ethernet cable. If there is no...