Network- Ethernet cable suddenly stopped working

Discus and support Network- Ethernet cable suddenly stopped working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The cable works on other devices. Ive been using this for months on the zbox and now its just stopped working when i run tests it says it cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Psilocybxns, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Psilocybxns
    Psilocybxns Guest

The cable works on other devices. Ive been using this for months on the zbox and now its just stopped working when i run tests it says it cannot connect to dhcp server. Ive ran all the solutions, my internet it stable, is fine its just thexbox not picit
    uo. Wirless works fine...

:)

Psilocybxns, Aug 19, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

For a correct configuration, set a
    static IP
    address on the console. In this way the router will not manage IP addresses dynamically, even causing conflicts sometimes.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

I would suggest resetting your router: 1) unplug your router for 60 seconds 2) plug the router back in and wait for all of the lights to reappear 3) restart your console and then reconnect the console to your network

Hopefully this brings you some resolve today!
  4. Psilocybxns Win User

Already done this last night
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi, You Know if the NAT from your Network is all open to your Xbox?

Try input manual network address setings and use some of this DNS 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8 or 4.4.4.4 and see if works
  6. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

While you are performing the hard reset on the console go ahead and do a power cycle on your modem/router.
Thema:

1. Network- Ethernet cable suddenly stopped working - Similar Threads - Network Ethernet cable

2. Party chat networking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat networking: HELP! in the multiplayer section of the xbutton side menu, my “start a party” is greyed out and just dings but never opens. Ive done everything, hard restarts, energy saving startup, privacy...
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HDMI Ethernet Channel support on Xbox One X?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HDMI Ethernet Channel support on Xbox One X?: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HDMI Ethernet Channel support on Xbox One X? I do not believe it does. If this is a feature that you would like to see, let's have you leave...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Ethernet irritating problem

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Ethernet irritating problem: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Ethernet irritating problem so I go to college, and my dorms have a security on the Wi-Fi that doesn't allow it to be used on console. So I went to...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t connect to Xbox Live with Ethernet ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t connect to Xbox Live with Ethernet ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t connect to Xbox Live with Ethernet cable on my new Xbox one S. Hi, I just recently bought a brand new Xbox one S for my birthday. It works...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Ethernet Cable Turns Off Xbox Live

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Ethernet Cable Turns Off Xbox Live: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Ethernet Cable Turns Off Xbox Live Hey, I got the Xbox One S for Christmas and whenever I try to plug in my ethernet cable, Xbox Live seems to not...
  7. XBOX One S: Network connectivity issues - Ethernet Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One S: Network connectivity issues - Ethernet Packet Loss: For history, please refer to New Xbox One S drops network connection when in Instant On mode The above thread is locked for further additions, demonstrates a far reaching issue affecting many...
  8. Simple Network with xbox and PC via an ethernet cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Simple Network with xbox and PC via an ethernet cable: Hi, I need connect xbox one with my PC via a Cable and i don't want to use switch or router. Is there a trick to connect xbox direct with pc only ? [img] 35830b7d-acdb-4995-8cb5-7a3af961756f
  9. Not able to connect to the network with a Xbox 360 Ethernet Cable!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to connect to the network with a Xbox 360 Ethernet Cable!: Hello, So I am wanting to connect to xbox live with an ethernet cable, however when i test XBL connection it has a big red X in the middle of xbox 360 and Network. I have tried different...
  10. XBOX 360 connects fine to network (both wifi and ethernet) but NOT TO INTERNET. error 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 connects fine to network (both wifi and ethernet) but NOT TO INTERNET. error 80151909: Hello, My xbox360 suddenly cannot connect to the INTERNET, and therefore to XBOXLive. Connection to my home network is OK. When I turn it on, I am not signed in Xbox Live. I f I try, I get error...