Network issue , Error Code 0x800704cf , Xbox One

Discus and support Network issue , Error Code 0x800704cf , Xbox One in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Network issue , Error Code 0x800704cf , Xbox One If the core services are offline, then there is nothing that can be done at this moment to try and get... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Thic Girls Only, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Network issue , Error Code 0x800704cf , Xbox One

If the core services are offline, then there is nothing that can be done at this moment to try and get your Xbox to connect to Xbox Live. Until the services are back up, your issue will just be the same until it is fixed.

:)

Thic Girls Only, Dec 15, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If the core services are offline, then there is nothing that can be done at this moment to try and get your Xbox to connect to Xbox Live. Until the services are back up, your issue will just be the same until it is fixed.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Erreur 0x800704cf Microsoft store [Translation- Error 0x800704cf Microsoft Store]

Hi there ZrivaiX,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. The error code 0x800704cf is in relation to a network issue.

To help clarify:

• Are you playing Forza 4 on a Windows 10 PC?
    • Have you tested your network connection and troubleshooted the network hardware by doing a power cycle?
    • Is this the only game you are receiving the error code on?
    • If so, have you tested other games to isolate the issue?

Let us know so we may further assist.
  5. AnyForza4life Win User

Xbox live service issue

That's not worked either

Error code: 0x800704cf
  6. Zombie Mum Win User

Update not working

My error code is 0x800704cf and wont work either.
Thema:

1. Network issue , Error Code 0x800704cf , Xbox One - Similar Threads - Network issue Error

2. Network connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connectivity issues: Hi i recently updated my wifi but now my xbox will not conbect to yhe internet server. Ive tried restarting the Wi-fi and xbox but that didnt work ive also tried to do a DNS test and a connection...
  3. Xbox Live Networking Service causes VPN issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Networking Service causes VPN issues: Hi all, I recently signed up for Xbox Ultimate Pass and installed Xbox (Beta) app on my PC. Since then, I have been unable to connect to my work VPN. I found if I stop Xbox Live Networking...
  4. Xbox Network Connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Network Connectivity issues: My console can no longer connect to the internet. I go to Network Settings and hit Set up wireless network and none are shown where there used to be. When I hit Test network connection it says...
  5. Network issues - Error 0x801901f4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network issues - Error 0x801901f4: So i am getting the above issue EVERYTIME i load up my xbox. I know it is not the settings on my router, as i have configured it to perfection, and i have also power cycled the router, and the...
  6. Soul Calibur VI Network Error Issues trying to play online battles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soul Calibur VI Network Error Issues trying to play online battles: Does anyone know how to resolve the network error issue in Soul Calibur 6? I continue to have network errors each and every time I go online to try and play or battle against others. The load...
  7. WWE Network app not even starting up (not the video error issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE Network app not even starting up (not the video error issue): I want to make it clear this isn't the video error issue that a lot of people have with apps. I have been unable to even see someone with the same problem let alone a solution over the past month...
  8. Network help Error ‘Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues.’

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network help Error ‘Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues.’: I keep checking my multiplayer connection on Xbox and it keeps saying this. I have no idea how to fix this because it is annoying me very badly. It says on the main network slide that my NAT type...
  9. Error Message - Your network is good, but there are some Xbox service issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Message - Your network is good, but there are some Xbox service issues...: I have been using Xbox Live Gold perfectly well until recently, the error message says that there is a problem on xbox's side, even though all of my friends are playing online. The network...
  10. Sync issue but no errors testing network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync issue but no errors testing network: Xbox says it cant load my last save data and all my app pins are missing. Nothing loads on community tabs or store tab. When i test my network it tells me everything is fine. I tried hard reset....