Network Issue?

Discus and support Network Issue? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Network Issue? Help please ive tried everything yet it says connection good yet i cant do anything at all not even sign in it says "sign in using a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CosmicContra44, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Network Issue?

Network Issue?
    Help please ive tried everything yet it says connection good yet i cant do anything at all not even sign in it says "sign in using a controller"

:)

CosmicContra44, Apr 1, 2018
  2. zach
    zach Guest
    Network card

Hello, I just realized that the Xbox 360 uses weird usb looking network card. Is there an actual reason to this? Or is it made like that to make sure no one just replaces the network card to something else they like. Also does anyone know how to remove the BIOS of the Xbox? Ive been trying to install LInux however the BIOS is in the motherboard. Any help is great thank you

zach, Apr 1, 2018
  3. Dockings
    Dockings Guest
    360 Slim Doesn't See Network

My Xbox360 Slim wont see my wireless network. Every other device in my house connects to the network flawlessly. My Xbox occasionally sees my neighbours network. To be clear, it's not that my Xbox won't connect to the network, it usually claims there are no networks to connect to. Any help?

Dockings, Apr 1, 2018
  4. infernoking13 Win User

Network

Try troubleshooting your router and forgetting and reconnecting to the wifi
  5. Tormaz Win User

Network

Hello!

I would try a couple standard troubleshooting steps to see if there's something common (and simple) will fix it.

• Hard reset of the Xbox One
    • Rebooting the modem and any other networking equipment
  6. jaspertodd Win User

Networking

I have 2 of them and a 360 online all at the same time all open NAT no problem.But i know nothing at all about Networking.All i can say is i use a gaming router with Windows 7 .
  7. XBF Javier R Win User

Network

Hello Ke5kiTheVampire,

We appreciate the feedback!

Please create a new thread detailing a further explanation of the issue being experienced.

This would allow us to tailor our support to you.

Thank you!
  8. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Network

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that this is happening.

What happens when you try to connect. Do you get any errors?

HP
Thema:

Network Issue?

1. Network Issue? - Similar Threads - Network Issue

2. Network issues - Error 0x801901f4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network issues - Error 0x801901f4: So i am getting the above issue EVERYTIME i load up my xbox. I know it is not the settings on my router, as i have configured it to perfection, and i have also power cycled the router, and the...
  3. Xbox network issues and crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and crashing: Hello! So I'm sure a lot of people have a similar issue but not quite as mine so here's a long one. Ever since I tried downloading the Spec Ops Pack 2 for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019, my...
  4. : Network connection issues when console update is required

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Network connection issues when console update is required: : Network connection issues when console update is required Usually a lot of users reports getting error in updates using wireless connections, because some time happens that the connection gets...
  5. Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?: I’m having issues connecting to things such as: -Fallout 4 Creation Club. Says can’t connect to Bethesda servers. -Party Chat. Once I get invited and accept I get a “party encountered an error...
  6. Xbox One X Network Issues

Xbox One X Network Issues: Xbox One X Network Issues This happened to me really often until I got my lan cable. I recommend it. 451ed477-8c7f-4a4d-b1f8-47abdab1e696
  7. Network issues

Network issues: Network issues Hello Goldenkirito, We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns network connection errors while using an Xbox One console that...
  8. Network issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issues: Asking a common question about the upload speed on the Xbox One X or others. They reach expected download speeds but not the upload speed which is much lower. How does on improve their upload...
  9. Network issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issues: I have connection to the internet. it says my NAT type is unavailable but there seems to be nothing i can do about it. my wireless and wired connection dont work. It refers me to xbox...
  10. XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss: Hi. I'm at a loss. We have a current Xbox live subscription, but suddenly cannot get Xbox360 to connect to our home network. Our home network is working just fine and other devices connect to it....