Network issues on one x

Discus and support Network issues on one x in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Network issues on one x i got my one x the day they came out. About a month ago I started having issues with signing into my profile as well as serious... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RyanHenry_7902, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Network issues on one x

Network issues on one x
    i got my one x the day they came out. About a month ago I started having issues with signing into my profile as well as serious lag and chat stability. It’s only on my one x though. My one s works just fine. The problem manifests itself by giving a generic
    error about being unable to sign in. Having the Xbox do a full reboot fixes the issues. The problem also manifests itself in bad game lag and voice chat issues. Here’s my setup and troubleshooting so far.

Xbox one x about 30 feet from the router. Wireless connection. Running hardware is not feasible. Nothing between Xbox and router to cause potential interference. Tried formatting the system to start fresh. Problem persisted. Internet is 40 down 9 up. Symptoms
    are inability to log in without restarting, horrible lag in online game sessions, and inability of part members to understand me when talking because of how much voice chat breaks up.

These problems are not on my one s which is upstairs and about 60 feet away also wirelessly connected.

What other troubleshooting can I do or do I need to reach out to support.

:)

RyanHenry_7902, Mar 10, 2018
  2. Z0MBIE MEDIC
    Z0MBIE MEDIC Guest
    Xbox One X Network issue?

So I recently got the new Xbox One X and ever since I've noticed that I have to reconnect to Xbox live after every startup. It won't let me connect to it manually through the Xbox I would have to disconnect my hard wire and reconnect it then I'll be connected
    to Xbox Live. And it's like this every time I turn on my Xbox. How do I fix this?

Z0MBIE MEDIC, Mar 10, 2018
  3. KingDavid73
    KingDavid73 Guest
    Xbox One X networking issues

I'll try unplugging it - maybe it'll work.

KingDavid73, Mar 10, 2018
  4. Chrono32123 Win User

Xbox One X Lag Spikes

Hi Sash,

I have multiple Xbox ones on my home network and have had similar issues. Have you verified that the X is the only Xbox on your network when you see the issues come up?

For my network I've implemented some UPnP settings that allow multiple consoles to be online without stepping on each other.

Could you Send me a screenshot of your network status on the One X??
  5. {Parity} Win User

Xbox One X networking issues

Perform a hard reset EXACTLY Like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.
  6. Bokor Zombie Win User

Xbox One X Network Issues

Unfortunately depending on where you are in the world the internet goes from Great in certain countries to very poor in others. Even countries that should have great internet based on their economy etc it seems that internet especially for gamers isn't
    the priority
  7. MarkTataryn Win User

I have been going through the same issues. I have done everything I can think of, but haven't found a "permanent" fix yet...
  8. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Thema:

Network issues on one x

1. Network issues on one x - Similar Threads - Network issues

2. Network issues - Error 0x801901f4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network issues - Error 0x801901f4: So i am getting the above issue EVERYTIME i load up my xbox. I know it is not the settings on my router, as i have configured it to perfection, and i have also power cycled the router, and the...
  3. Xbox network issues and crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and crashing: Hello! So I'm sure a lot of people have a similar issue but not quite as mine so here's a long one. Ever since I tried downloading the Spec Ops Pack 2 for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019, my...
  4. : Network connection issues when console update is required

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Network connection issues when console update is required: : Network connection issues when console update is required Usually a lot of users reports getting error in updates using wireless connections, because some time happens that the connection gets...
  5. Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?: I’m having issues connecting to things such as: -Fallout 4 Creation Club. Says can’t connect to Bethesda servers. -Party Chat. Once I get invited and accept I get a “party encountered an error...
  6. Xbox One X Network Issues

Xbox One X Network Issues: Xbox One X Network Issues This happened to me really often until I got my lan cable. I recommend it. 451ed477-8c7f-4a4d-b1f8-47abdab1e696
  7. Network issues

Network issues: Network issues Hello Goldenkirito, We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns network connection errors while using an Xbox One console that...
  8. Network issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issues: Asking a common question about the upload speed on the Xbox One X or others. They reach expected download speeds but not the upload speed which is much lower. How does on improve their upload...
  9. Network issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issues: I have connection to the internet. it says my NAT type is unavailable but there seems to be nothing i can do about it. my wireless and wired connection dont work. It refers me to xbox...
  10. XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss: Hi. I'm at a loss. We have a current Xbox live subscription, but suddenly cannot get Xbox360 to connect to our home network. Our home network is working just fine and other devices connect to it....