Network issues

Discus and support Network issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Asking a common question about the upload speed on the Xbox One X or others. They reach expected download speeds but not the upload speed which is much... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jesse Andrew, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Jesse Andrew
    Jesse Andrew Guest

Network issues

Asking a common question about the upload speed on the Xbox One X or others. They reach expected download speeds but not the upload speed which is much lower. How does on improve their upload speed. It seems to me this has been an issue since a while ago
    after an Xbox update. I've seen other with very low speeds but fortunately mine is at 900mb to 1000mb download and 50mb to 100mb upload.

:)

Jesse Andrew, Sep 24, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Network Issue

You can try to follow the steps here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution . Just find the error that you have and follow the steps.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Network Issues

try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account
  4. dogsounds Win User

Network Issues

Left one "EA" in there, apologies. I meant "Activision". It's been a long day ;)
  5. tec70 Win User

Networking Issue

There are problems on XBL at the moment. All we can do is wait........
  6. AuthenticBus Win User

Network issues

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response.

1. I think you are right, it probably is not a network issue. I do not receive any error message when checking my network connection; the network, internet, and xbox live are all connected just fine.

2. I received an error message, “80072ee2” that led me to this forum on xbox support,

support.xbox.com/.../software-update-errors
    It told me that my problem was that the update could not be downloaded from xbox live. I checked when the download was issues, and it was right around the same time that my xbox started lagging out (August 26,
    2013).

3. Ah ah! Now that is interesting. I disconnected the hard drive and turned it on. Before it booted up, I was prompted to get a system update. However, I need 190 mb of free space… so, I plugged the hard drive back on. But then it does not update
    and is still slow. Do I need a new hard drive? and will that erase my xboxlive account?

Thank you again for your help,

Jeremiah ()
Thema:

Network issues

1. Network issues - Similar Threads - Network issues

2. Network issues - Error 0x801901f4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network issues - Error 0x801901f4: So i am getting the above issue EVERYTIME i load up my xbox. I know it is not the settings on my router, as i have configured it to perfection, and i have also power cycled the router, and the...
  3. Xbox network issues and crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and crashing: Hello! So I'm sure a lot of people have a similar issue but not quite as mine so here's a long one. Ever since I tried downloading the Spec Ops Pack 2 for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019, my...
  4. : Network connection issues when console update is required

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Network connection issues when console update is required: : Network connection issues when console update is required Usually a lot of users reports getting error in updates using wireless connections, because some time happens that the connection gets...
  5. Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?: I’m having issues connecting to things such as: -Fallout 4 Creation Club. Says can’t connect to Bethesda servers. -Party Chat. Once I get invited and accept I get a “party encountered an error...
  6. Xbox One X Network Issues

Xbox One X Network Issues: Xbox One X Network Issues This happened to me really often until I got my lan cable. I recommend it. 451ed477-8c7f-4a4d-b1f8-47abdab1e696
  7. Network issues

Network issues: Network issues Hello Goldenkirito, We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns network connection errors while using an Xbox One console that...
  8. Network issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issues: I have connection to the internet. it says my NAT type is unavailable but there seems to be nothing i can do about it. my wireless and wired connection dont work. It refers me to xbox...
  9. XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss: Hi. I'm at a loss. We have a current Xbox live subscription, but suddenly cannot get Xbox360 to connect to our home network. Our home network is working just fine and other devices connect to it....
  10. Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat": I'm having this issue with only one friend where when either of us hosts a party, the joining player gets the error message. In addition we are not able to play any games together (Have tried...