Network issues

Discus and support Network issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI i got recently a high latency i went to one of my games { fortnite } and saw i have got 164 ms on my server but before that i just changed my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vedmaster, May 22, 2021.

1. Vedmaster
    Vedmaster Guest

Network issues

HI i got recently a high latency i went to one of my games { fortnite } and saw i have got 164 ms on my server

but before that i just changed my wired network slot in my router but i placed it back but then also it was showing 160 ms please help .

:)

Vedmaster, May 22, 2021
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Network Issue

You can try to follow the steps here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution . Just find the error that you have and follow the steps.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Network Issues

try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account
  4. dogsounds Win User

Network Issues

Left one "EA" in there, apologies. I meant "Activision". It's been a long day ;)
  5. tec70 Win User

Networking Issue

There are problems on XBL at the moment. All we can do is wait........
  6. AuthenticBus Win User

Network issues

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response.

1. I think you are right, it probably is not a network issue. I do not receive any error message when checking my network connection; the network, internet, and xbox live are all connected just fine.

2. I received an error message, “80072ee2” that led me to this forum on xbox support,

support.xbox.com/.../software-update-errors
    It told me that my problem was that the update could not be downloaded from xbox live. I checked when the download was issues, and it was right around the same time that my xbox started lagging out (August 26,
    2013).

3. Ah ah! Now that is interesting. I disconnected the hard drive and turned it on. Before it booted up, I was prompted to get a system update. However, I need 190 mb of free space… so, I plugged the hard drive back on. But then it does not update
    and is still slow. Do I need a new hard drive? and will that erase my xboxlive account?

Thank you again for your help,

Jeremiah ()
Thema:

Network issues

1. Network issues - Similar Threads - Network issues

2. Trying network issue post again for possible explanation or help

in XboX Insiders
    Trying network issue post again for possible explanation or help: I posted before about this and it continues. I have 2 Xbox One Xs. I am on Xfinity 1200/40 using their newest WIFI 6 router. Both are connected via ethernet cable. 1 Xbox on Alpha and 1 on SA. I...
  3. Xbox network issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues: I've been having trouble with my xbox. Every time I try to play an online game, it immediately disconnects from the WiFi. I've tried all possible solutions, such as restarting the router,...
  4. Xbox network connection issues.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox network connection issues.: Hey everybody, I am in need of some assistance with a peculiar problem. Long story short is that my Xbox Series X is having an issue where it will randomly disconnect from the Xbox network for...
  5. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Having Network Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Having Network Issues: To simply put it Whenever I try to load up a 360 game it won't connect to the internet, when I'm using my home wifi, however when I tried my hotspot it worked just fine, and again when I switched...
  6. Networking issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Networking issues: Hi, whenever I go to clear my MAC address, it won’t let me restart my console. The restart console button shows as being pressed but the console never restarts ? What is the issue?...
  7. Xbox one network connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one network connectivity issues.: So, i'm using an original Xbox one. I have a wired internet connection. I have multiple devices using the same internet connection, some through Wifi and some direct through cable, all with no...
  8. Networking issues with cable. Slow internet speed

in XboX Insiders
    Networking issues with cable. Slow internet speed: I bought an 8.2 rated networking cable and my ethernet speeds are slower than WiFi. I have a 480/23mbps (overhead) speed and I get 160-180mbps on WiFi and 90-150mbps on ethernet. Is there an issue...
  9. Network issues with Xbox.com/Play beta

in XboX Insiders
    Network issues with Xbox.com/Play beta: Hi all, I have the invite for xbox.com/play game streaming beta and have tried it. However its basically not useable. Its very laggy as if my internet isn't fast enough (stream is transcoding...
  10. Remote Play Network Issues “your network may be experiencing problems” icon

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Network Issues “your network may be experiencing problems” icon: When I use remote play I almost constant get the “your network my be experiencing problems” icon in the top left. I am using and orbi ac3000 mesh net work and my Xbox series x is hardwired into...