Network issues

Discus and support Network issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I’ve been having intermittent issues connecting to game server’s on my xbox series S. now i can’t connect at all. Everything appears fine, can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoeVespa, May 29, 2022.

1. JoeVespa
    JoeVespa Guest

Network issues

Hi

I’ve been having intermittent issues connecting to game server’s on my xbox series S. now i can’t connect at all.

Everything appears fine, can connect to the store, gamepass, play cloud gaming , appear online and see my friends but i can’t connect to any multiplayer session on any game (other than if i play through cloud)

I’ve cleared the MAC , i’ve tested my network , my sons xbox is connected with no issues. My Nat is Open , i have very good internet speeds, i’ve reset my router, completed multiple restarts , done 2 xbox full resets, but still can’t connect to a multiplayer session. Answers on the back of a postcard please.

:)

JoeVespa, May 29, 2022
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Network Issue

You can try to follow the steps here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution . Just find the error that you have and follow the steps.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Network Issues

try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account
  4. dogsounds Win User

Network Issues

Left one "EA" in there, apologies. I meant "Activision". It's been a long day ;)
  5. tec70 Win User

Networking Issue

There are problems on XBL at the moment. All we can do is wait........
  6. AuthenticBus Win User

Network issues

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response.

1. I think you are right, it probably is not a network issue. I do not receive any error message when checking my network connection; the network, internet, and xbox live are all connected just fine.

2. I received an error message, “80072ee2” that led me to this forum on xbox support,

support.xbox.com/.../software-update-errors
    It told me that my problem was that the update could not be downloaded from xbox live. I checked when the download was issues, and it was right around the same time that my xbox started lagging out (August 26,
    2013).

3. Ah ah! Now that is interesting. I disconnected the hard drive and turned it on. Before it booted up, I was prompted to get a system update. However, I need 190 mb of free space… so, I plugged the hard drive back on. But then it does not update
    and is still slow. Do I need a new hard drive? and will that erase my xboxlive account?

Thank you again for your help,

Jeremiah ()
Thema:

Network issues

1. Network issues - Similar Threads - Network issues

2. Can't install games or apps on Xbox or pc - networking issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install games or apps on Xbox or pc - networking issue?: For weeks I have not been able to install games from the windows or Xbox store. On Xbox, it just makes the chime when I click install, but nothing happens. On pc I get error 0x00000001. I have...
  3. Network issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issues: Is anyone else having Wi-Fi issues with there device. My Xbox is struggling to stay connected but my actual Wi-Fi is working fine. ee4d793f-f72e-424c-879d-813e1f4645c3
  4. xbox series x network issue happening everyday

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series x network issue happening everyday: Everyday when I go to use my Xbox series x, it connects to live, YouTube works, network checks say all good. But games don't connect to their online services when I launch them. I have to restart...
  5. networking issues xbox 1 s

in XBoX on Consoles
    networking issues xbox 1 s: Hi it's showing that my network is completely fine on my console and i can watch youtube or go on to netflix or disney plus. i cant however connect to party chats or online gmaes. Ive tried...
  6. Remote Play Network Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Play Network Issues: I am trying to use my laptop as a screen for my Xbox One (I am in college and don't have access to a tv). While I was at home from school, I successfully connected my console to my laptop through...
  7. Having connection issues when playing together on the same network with two different Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having connection issues when playing together on the same network with two different Xbox...: Having connection issues playing Call of Duty Vanguard together when we're in the same lobby. I play on an Xbox Series S and my wife plays on an Xbox Series X console. If both consoles are playing...
  8. Network issue series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issue series S: Hi, I have been experiencing slow connection via both wired & wireless for past week. Usually I get 20mbps wireless 5g & 70mbps wired. At the moment I am only getting max 3mbps on both...
  9. xbox network transfer update suggestion: workaround for backwards compatibility issue on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox network transfer update suggestion: workaround for backwards compatibility issue on...: i recently got an xbox series S, and while many people are angry because they cant insert disks to it, i found a feature in the xbox firmware called 'network transfer', basically you can transfer...
  10. Xbox Series X Cant Sign In / Network Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Cant Sign In / Network Issues: I have a computer that I use for Plex. When this computer is on, I can't sign in to my Xbox and there are always issues connecting to the Xbox network. As soon as I put this computer to sleep, the...