Network latency is too slow for xcloud

Discus and support Network latency is too slow for xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im in Australia and I cannot stream x cloud through my xbox because of my high network latency, is there any way I can fix this. I have pretty good... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hunterkiller040, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Network latency is too slow for xcloud

Im in Australia and I cannot stream x cloud through my xbox because of my high network latency, is there any way I can fix this. I have pretty good internet and the only problem is the network latency .

submitted by /u/Hunterkiller040
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hunterkiller040, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Internet Expert Win User

High "latency" on my Xbox One

You will ideally want to have 150ms or below as your latency. High pings can be the result of network congestion, being geographically too far from the server you're contacting, or your network hardware's settings are causing a hindrance.

Check this guide out for network troubleshooting tips to improve your connection: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/slow-performance-solution
  3. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Cloud streaming

I like the the idea of Xcloud gaming, but yeah, the internet is many countries is very slow
  4. Ch1ps Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

Project xCloud I think is a similar experience to what Stadia will offer. And after having gotten hands on experience with xCloud at E3, it looks like it could be really promising tech. The latency was mildly noticeable, but other than that it was pretty
    smooth and flawless. I'm excited to see where it goes!
  5. MartinPenkov Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Yup thank you...i posted a question there too,but the problem is not in the game its with that latency from Xbox Networking...
  6. vI SKINNER Iv Win User

xCloud in AUSTRALIA

As xCloud isn't available in Australia yet via Azure servers, I'd imagine that you were trying to connect to overseas Data Centres via VPN? might explain the poor latency?
Thema:

Network latency is too slow for xcloud

1. Network latency is too slow for xcloud - Similar Threads - Network latency too

2. Xbox Console Streaming - Network latency

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming - Network latency: Hi All, When I try and enable Console Streaming (Alpha ring) on my Xbox One X it performs a few tests before it will turn on. All the tests are "green tick" for me except for the "Network...
  3. Xbox Console Streaming network latency requirements adjusted

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming network latency requirements adjusted: Calling all Insiders! We’ve heard your feedback, reviewed your bug reports, and took a look at the data. As of today, the network latency requirements for setting up Xbox Console Streaming are...
  4. High latency on network statistics about XBOX ONE X

in XBoX on Consoles
    High latency on network statistics about XBOX ONE X: Hi. I'm suffering from serious latency while testing network. While playing FIFA 20 it always shows me 5 full signals. my statistic result is like this. [img] Here‘s the result of speedtest....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 (PC Version) Incredible Lag/Latency with Network

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 (PC Version) Incredible Lag/Latency with Network: I'll start out by saying I love this game and I own both XBOX ONE and PC versions of game. Problem is this game has insane lag on the PC that makes is unplayable. I have another Forza game on the...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My latency is 70 ms

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My latency is 70 ms: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My latency is 70 ms What games/apps are running slowly? When you are done with an app or game do you Exit out of it using the start button or just...
  7. xbox network statistic latency concern

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox network statistic latency concern: Why is the latency 161ms connected through ethernet. Is this test result coming from America? ee9405e4-417f-4ad4-aad4-36cb8809cbcf
  8. xbox network statistic latency concern

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox network statistic latency concern: Why is the latency 161ms connected through ethernet. Is this test result coming from America? ee9405e4-417f-4ad4-aad4-36cb8809cbcf
  9. Xbox One Detailed network statistics latency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Detailed network statistics latency: I live in western canada with 150download and 15upload internet. I used to get 30 latency on my xbox one network and now its at 55. Its been like that for the past week now.. Anyone else having...
  10. My XboxOne network Latency in London Around 142 And My PC 7 ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XboxOne network Latency in London Around 142 And My PC 7 ?: My XboxOne network Latency in London Around 142 And My PC 7 ? 411af472-53ab-4a6b-865f-28e7d915a1a1