Network latency is too slow for xcloud

Discus and support Network latency is too slow for xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im in Australia and I cannot stream x cloud through my xbox because of my high network latency, is there any way I can fix this. I have pretty good... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hunterkiller040, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Network latency is too slow for xcloud

Im in Australia and I cannot stream x cloud through my xbox because of my high network latency, is there any way I can fix this. I have pretty good internet and the only problem is the network latency .

submitted by /u/Hunterkiller040
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hunterkiller040, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Internet Expert Win User

High "latency" on my Xbox One

You will ideally want to have 150ms or below as your latency. High pings can be the result of network congestion, being geographically too far from the server you're contacting, or your network hardware's settings are causing a hindrance.

Check this guide out for network troubleshooting tips to improve your connection: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/slow-performance-solution
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

XCloud

What is the latency/ping that you are receiving when you use xCloud?

Seeing as it is still in Beta there might be some issues still with the performance of the service.
  4. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Cloud streaming

I like the the idea of Xcloud gaming, but yeah, the internet is many countries is very slow
  5. Ch1ps Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

Project xCloud I think is a similar experience to what Stadia will offer. And after having gotten hands on experience with xCloud at E3, it looks like it could be really promising tech. The latency was mildly noticeable, but other than that it was pretty
    smooth and flawless. I'm excited to see where it goes!
  6. MartinPenkov Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Yup thank you...i posted a question there too,but the problem is not in the game its with that latency from Xbox Networking...
Thema:

Network latency is too slow for xcloud

1. Network latency is too slow for xcloud - Similar Threads - Network latency too

2. High Latency On Xbox Networking PC

in XBoX on Windows
    High Latency On Xbox Networking PC: I couple of days ago, my gameplay on dead by daylight randomly spiked on lag and i would rubberband all over the place. other games are perfectly fine with little to no ping whatesover. im...
  3. Xbox networking windows 10 high latency and multiple different errors.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox networking windows 10 high latency and multiple different errors.: My Ping is extremely high as well as my packet loss. It only occurs on games that run on xbox servers and the main page of answers for this I've already tried. It works fine on the occasion but...
  4. High Xbox Network Latency

in XBoX on Windows
    High Xbox Network Latency: I have horrible lag when trying to play Halo MMC on PC. I thought it was my ping, but every time that I check it, it's an average of 20. Then I checked the latency in Xbox networking, it was...
  5. high latency on xbox networking (windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    high latency on xbox networking (windows 10): is this normal?? shouldnt i have way lower latency thant his? im from El Salvador btw, i usually have better ping in other games depending on the server host, all from US related ones. also...
  6. high latency on xbox networking windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    high latency on xbox networking windows 10: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/d127kc6ydgx41.jpg?width=366&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=245fe6dc1ce9985e6c15e42b99af97d89cbd5eca is this normal?? shouldnt i have way lower latency than this? im...
  7. Xbox Console Streaming - Network latency

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming - Network latency: Hi All, When I try and enable Console Streaming (Alpha ring) on my Xbox One X it performs a few tests before it will turn on. All the tests are "green tick" for me except for the "Network...
  8. Xbox Console Streaming network latency requirements adjusted

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming network latency requirements adjusted: Calling all Insiders! We’ve heard your feedback, reviewed your bug reports, and took a look at the data. As of today, the network latency requirements for setting up Xbox Console Streaming are...
  9. High latency on network statistics about XBOX ONE X

in XBoX on Consoles
    High latency on network statistics about XBOX ONE X: Hi. I'm suffering from serious latency while testing network. While playing FIFA 20 it always shows me 5 full signals. my statistic result is like this. [img] Here‘s the result of speedtest....
  10. Forza Horizon 4 (PC Version) Incredible Lag/Latency with Network

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 (PC Version) Incredible Lag/Latency with Network: I'll start out by saying I love this game and I own both XBOX ONE and PC versions of game. Problem is this game has insane lag on the PC that makes is unplayable. I have another Forza game on the...