Network not connecting

Discus and support Network not connecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all My Xbox one has stopped connecting to the internet and I can’t play any games. The network connection is saying connected but when I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paul Monton, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Paul Monton
    Paul Monton Guest

Network not connecting

Hi all

My Xbox one has stopped connecting to the internet and I can’t play any games. The network connection is saying connected but when I try to test the network speed & statistics is all coming up as not available.

I’ve tried rebooting the Xbox & WiFi router several times but nothing is working. I’m now getting a status on the right saying

NAT type: moderate

Double NAT detected

https://xbox.com/xboxone/DoubleNAT

Any ideas how to fix this?

:)

Paul Monton, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Jaymo1978 Win User

Network connection?

Yeah, that'd be a pretty good assumption. :) The only possibility could be if your console was purchased used or shipped to you by MS as a repair replacement - in that case it is possible the console was registered to the preview program by the previous
    user and would still be receiving preview updates unbeknownst to you.

But, if you bought it new, this shouldn't apply.
  3. OGPineappleLord Win User

Network connection?

Nothing has changed at all in the past month.

I take it if i have no idea what this preview program is I'm not on it?
  4. Jaymo1978 Win User

Network connection?

In addition to DURP's questions, I would also ask, are you in the preview program? If so, from around that same time back, there have been some NAT issues occurring with the current preview, so I would wonder if it's in the same category of problem. If you
    ARE in the preview, you would definitely want to post these details in that forum (if you need the link or navigation steps, let me know!)
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Connecting to a Network

6. Mister Cizl Win User

Network Connectivity

Hey AL SAYFULLAH! Are you able to test out the console on a friends connection? Additionally you can try out

these
    alternative connection methods to see if the issue is with the console or network. Post back and let me know how it goes!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

Network not connecting

1. Network not connecting - Similar Threads - Network connecting

2. Says I’m not connected to the Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says I’m not connected to the Xbox network: Since yesterday and today it says that I’m not connected to the Xbox network. Also when I try testing the NAT type it says unavailable, but it connects to the internet completely fine. I’ve...
  3. How to connect to a hidden wifi network (Hidden SSID) on Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect to a hidden wifi network (Hidden SSID) on Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X: I found a simple solution in a YouTube comment (with zero likes) that surprisingly worked for me! I'm gonna copy/paste it, so it might help a few people: (the original youtube comment from user...
  4. Microsoft won't fix connections to hidden wifi networks on Xbox Series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft won't fix connections to hidden wifi networks on Xbox Series X/S: Will Microsoft ever acknowledge or fix this issue? This is really ridiculous. They just keep locking the threads and providing no information. Can someone explain to me why Microsoft left this...
  5. When i test my network connection it says "it's all good your console is connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i test my network connection it says "it's all good your console is connected to the...: My wifi has been working for the past two years but around christmas time it stopped working on my xbox one s and i dont know what the problem is but it will connect to my brothers wifi if i go to...
  6. Minecraft Nintendo Switch press "y" to connect to local network is missing from the title...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch press "y" to connect to local network is missing from the title...: Resolved - posting to share with other users. Original problem: When I launch minecraft for switch (cartridge) as my youngest son, there isn't an option to connect to local network; but there is...
  7. Active network connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Active network connection: My xbox keep saying You must have an active network connection to play Xbox live or system link matches 73aa0339-9512-4010-b32f-7dcd4e225100
  8. My xbox cant wirelessly connect to my controller or any network

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox cant wirelessly connect to my controller or any network: I have been having issues trying to syncing my controller to my xbox one original as the sync button is just broken. I have tried most of fixes online like power cycles, clearing mac address and...
  9. Unable to play any xbox games - console not connecting to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play any xbox games - console not connecting to xbox network: Hi, Approximately 3-4 weeks ago my xbox stopped working. I'm not able to play any games. Upon testing the connectivity using the "Test multiplayer connection" under the network settings, I get a...
  10. account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on "Playstation Network

in XBoX on Windows
    account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on "Playstation Network: I just purchased minecraft on my ps4 / ps5 and when I try to link the account to microsoft I get the following error "account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on...