Network ports

Discus and support Network ports in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Network ports Hello FataL Wxffle, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Are you using an Xbox One or Xbox 360? The Xbox One should automatically... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by FataL Wxffle, Jun 26, 2019.

1. FataL Wxffle
    FataL Wxffle Guest

Network ports

Network ports
    Hello FataL Wxffle,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Are you using an Xbox One or Xbox 360? The Xbox One should automatically

use IPv6
    as long as your router or gateway device supports it. Most of the time, people are not able to use IPv6 because their router does not have IPv6 enabled. We suggest speaking to your internet service provider to find out if your network hardware
    supports IPv6. Be sure to let us know the results!

:)

FataL Wxffle, Jun 26, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Network ports

Hello FataL Wxffle,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Are you using an Xbox One or Xbox 360? The Xbox One should automatically

use IPv6
    as long as your router or gateway device supports it. Most of the time, people are not able to use IPv6 because their router does not have IPv6 enabled. We suggest speaking to your internet service provider to find out if your network hardware
    supports IPv6. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. blueamcat Win User

Network ports

4. zanswer Win User

Connected to Internet, but not live

5. DerVaddi Win User

XBox One multiplayer problems

6. vFlare Win User

Opening ports for BF4 and Madden

Thema:

Network ports

1. Network ports - Similar Threads - Network ports

2. Which ports do I port forward for xbox one and xbox 360 if they both are in the same network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which ports do I port forward for xbox one and xbox 360 if they both are in the same network?: The thing is that in my situation, we're assuming that both consoles are being used at the same time. In other words, we can't use the same port(s) for both consoles. So which ports will I use for...
  3. Connecting Xbox to School Network What ports need to be opened

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Xbox to School Network What ports need to be opened: Hello, I work in an IT department at a school and we have an after school esports program so we are having students bring in a few of there Xbox's to connect to our network to play online. I was...
  4. Network Port changing on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Port changing on its own: Hi all, I'm having a problem with my One X changing network ports on it's own while downloading games. I set it to 3074 and as soon as I back out of the Network screen it changes back to 55533....
  5. How to open Ports for multiple XBOXs in a single network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to open Ports for multiple XBOXs in a single network.: Having problems with several games now.... Anthem, Apex, etc. Multiplayer games where connections issues are suddenly a problem. The suggested solutions are to use Port Forwarding and open the...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication needed as if ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication needed as if ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication needed as if alternate mac Hi there, I made your post it's own thread so we could further assist. In this case what I...
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol Hi It's not unusual for some networks to block access to some websites / other networks (I know as I have had...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why xbox

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why xbox: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why xbox Sorry to hear it. If the ability to boot someone is an in game feature allowed from team killing then you'll need to contact the devs to...
  9. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live This was answered in your other thread. For future reference only one thread per issue is needed. Why xbox...
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems Are you still having the issue? 1c9d31d3-3adc-4631-a67d-c2d4700e0499