network problem

Discus and support network problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello ! I have a Xbox One S Console that does not connect to internet unless i discconect the kinect sensor. Without the kinect sensor Xbox Console... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Corez9429, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Corez9429
    Corez9429 Guest

network problem

Hello !

I have a Xbox One S Console that does not connect to internet unless i discconect the kinect sensor.

Without the kinect sensor Xbox Console connect with no problem to the internet but after i plug it in (the kinect sensor) internet connection goes off.

Any ideea / solution ??

Thank you in advance!

:)

Corez9429, Apr 26, 2020
  2. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Network problem

Are you still having the issue, I know there were some service issues on the 27th.
  3. Jaymo1978 Win User

network problems

Hi Stomping! I can confirm that this is an ongoing issue for many CoD Ghosts players. In addition to the steps Faithless mentioned, I would also suggest a couple of additional things, which are troubleshooting steps publicized by developers on the CoD forums:

1. Make sure on your router that you have forwarded the network ports Xbox One uses for network communication.

2. Make sure your Xbox One is hardwired into your router to preserve the integrity of the connection.

3. If all of the above (including rebooting the router and hard-resetting the Xbox) still cause issues, there is another possibility. The video below is from a user who has this issue, and has found a temporary workaround which seems to work for an extended
    period, or even causes the issue to go away completely until the next system reboot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0W9FdnvQMg

Give it a try and let us know!
  4. GMAN990 Win User

Network problems.

5. GMAN990 Win User

Network problems.

Hi

Yes we need the info Mister Darcy refers to - to assist further to tell us whether its failing at an ip address level or just not detecting an Ethernet connection at all :)
  6. The L0GANATOR Win User

Network problems.

hi Glass Lions, is it showing that you are connecting to your modem? s it may be your modem that is messing up.
Thema:

network problem

1. network problem - Similar Threads - network problem

2. Account/network problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account/network problems: I don't know if anyone else is having this issue however every time i try to sign into my Xbox live account while i am connected to the internet it does not progress. however when i am offline it...
  3. Network problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network problems: Okay so whenever I am not playing a game online or if i'm not in an Xbox party with someone then I will get randomly disconnected for no reason and I have no issues with my WiFi when it comes to...
  4. Social networking problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Social networking problems: two of my really good friends have popped off my friends list and it says error try again later when I try to friend them back and i confirmed through there friends that they didn't block me...
  5. Test network connection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Test network connection problems: I can’t connect to Xbox live all of a sudden. Whenever i try to test my network connection i get an internet problem that says: Additional authentication needed. I get the options of; Authenticate...
  6. network connectivity problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    network connectivity problem: hello everyone, today i woke up and turned my xbox on to play but it wasnt connected to the internet. I tested the network and it said 'additional authentication needed' and wouldnt connect. when...
  7. Xbox 360 wireless network connection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless network connection problems: I bought a wireless network adapter for my xbox 360 to download the origins dlc for BO2. But everytime i try to connect to my home wifi it says that there are multiple betworks with the same name....
  8. Xbox One S All Digital Network Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S All Digital Network Problem: i just got the xbox one s digital version and while i was setting it up, it displayed a message stating “there was a problem with the update”. i restarted my xbox, signed in to my wifi repeatedly...
  9. EA-Access HUB Problems (XBOX-Network is connected without Problems)

in XboX Insiders
    EA-Access HUB Problems (XBOX-Network is connected without Problems): I bought Xbox subscription with EA-Pass a month ago but I haven't been able to log in for 1 month. Xbox network works perfectly. Please help...
  10. Network Connection Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Connection Problems: I went to go play on my xbox but its saying I’m not connected to any network, but my ethernet cord isn’t plugged in and my router and wifi are working fine. I could play over the wifi connection,...