Network problems with Teredo and Forza Horizons

Discus and support Network problems with Teredo and Forza Horizons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have followed all troubleshooting available. I have nextdns configured with these domains whitelisted: *.support.xbox.com *.forzamotor.net... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hackerman6, Jun 4, 2021.

1. hackerman6
    hackerman6 Guest

Hi, I have followed all troubleshooting available.

I have nextdns configured with these domains whitelisted:

*.support.xbox.com

*.forzamotor.net

*.win10.ipv6.microsoft.com

*.teredo.trex.fi

*.teredo.ipv6.microsoft.com

*.ipv6.microsoft.com

*.xboxlive.com

*.xbox.com

*.microsoft.com

In my settings I see:

Network problems with Teredo and Forza Horizons [​IMG]

I also see:

And in game when I try to connect to online I see:

I've already tried enterpriseclient and default types.

:)

hackerman6, Jun 4, 2021
  2. Superkukel Win User

Teredo is not working

Hallo SlappyMagoo , and everyone

Forza Horizon 4 - Teredo service problem on PC.

Read this if you have a Xbox Networking problem on your Windows PC

Message : 'Teredo is unable to qualify' , and 'Service Connectivity' is blocket in Xbox Companion Console.

For everyone who follows the troubleshooting steps on https://support.xbox.com/ , when you c'nt play Multiplayer an Xbox game on PC.

It can helps when you :

Reset your Modem/Router after each step, and see of the problem is gone.

I followed the steps 5 and 6 for solution the Teredo and Service problem, and after that, I reset my Modem/Router.

Now I was able to play Multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4 on my PC.
  3. X Farscape X Win User

this is a known issue and affecting many people, has been ongoing since 28th May

[​IMG]
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

5. RomkaZzz Win User

Возникает такая проблема и не как не могу справиться с ней . [Translation-There is a problem and not how can not cope with it.]

Ошибка подключения к серверу Teredo. Большая задержка 190 мс. Какую игру запускаешь? Forza Horizon?

---------

[Mod Translation - The connection to the Teredo server failed. Big delay 190 Ms. What game do you run? Forza Horizon? ]
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Brak karty Teredo [Edit - translation] - No Teredo card

Hello MateuszByrtek,

Thanks for keeping us updated. We understand that you are experiencing a teredo error when trying to play Forza Horizon 4 online. Is this correct? Is this the only game with this issue?

If you haven't already, check out this troubleshooting article: "Teredo is unable to qualify"

Also, you may want to post on the forza forums linked above if this is the only game with this issue.
Thema:

1. Network problems with Teredo and Forza Horizons - Similar Threads - Network problems Teredo

2. Xbox Cloud - Network may be experiencing some problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud - Network may be experiencing some problems: As anyone been able to solve the issue of Xbox Cloud constantly showing “Your network may be experiencing some problems”? Since gaining access, I have this 100% of the time. Does not matter what...
  3. "There's a temporary network problem". I literally cannot do anything on my Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "There's a temporary network problem". I literally cannot do anything on my Xbox.: I can't start any games or be in any parties. I've tried many things but it's remained this way since this time yesterday. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help. [img]...
  4. Remote Play Network Issues “your network may be experiencing problems” icon

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Network Issues “your network may be experiencing problems” icon: When I use remote play I almost constant get the “your network my be experiencing problems” icon in the top left. I am using and orbi ac3000 mesh net work and my Xbox series x is hardwired into...
  5. 0x80832003 - Temporary Network Problem (xb_flt_2108co.210409-2200) Skip Ahead Alpha

in XboX Insiders
    0x80832003 - Temporary Network Problem (xb_flt_2108co.210409-2200) Skip Ahead Alpha: Games and Apps are reporting a temporary network service problem when launched. This issue started today as the same games didn't have this problem yesterday. The console seemingly only went to...
  6. Temporary network problem Error code 0x80832003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Temporary network problem Error code 0x80832003: I am getting the temporary network problem. 0x80832003 Power cycled multiple times restarted my router. Any ideas on how to fix it? c84a70ba-0102-4127-9bab-b68d23185094
  7. My minecraft says there’s a temporary network problem (8x80832003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft says there’s a temporary network problem (8x80832003: My minecraft says there’s a temporary network problem (8x80832003) please help 5b315c07-6987-4d0b-8d11-53049332a2e6
  8. Network connection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connection problems: I'm having connection issues that just randomly started and have lasted for the past three days. When connecting to my wifi network my xbox will connect but the information will be unavailable. I...
  9. [xCloud] "Your network may be experiencing some problems." notifications on the Xbox Game...

in XBoX on Mobile
    [xCloud] "Your network may be experiencing some problems." notifications on the Xbox Game...: Hi all, I keep getting a "Your network may be experiencing some problems." message appear all the time when playing games on my Vivo IQOO U1 device. I am on a 5GHz connection and don't have this...
  10. FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...: Hello, I bought it on steam 5 days ago. Although my internet is normal, I cannot participate in races.There is no problem with my internet I have been encountering this error for the last two...