"Network Settings Block Discussions Between Parties" 0x89231807 "

Discus and support "Network Settings Block Discussions Between Parties" 0x89231807 " in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For months, I have this type of error that has a lot of evenings between friends. I have done all the technical advice of the support site and those of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex Dukhane, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Alex Dukhane
    Alex Dukhane Guest

:)

Alex Dukhane, Oct 18, 2019
  2. SuperVogon Win User

This error generally means that there is an issue with your network NAT setup. The following page has some steps to test your network setup and potential solutions to your issue. Note, if you have this problem when connecting with specific people, it could
    be an issue with their network too. If that's the case, they should run through this same troubleshooting page.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution
  3. Chargersbride Win User

4. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

I keep getting disconnected from party chat

with this msg "network setting(s) are blocking party chat" with this error code 0x89231807
    Hi there

Your nat settings might be preventing you from this. Either a console restart or router restart might fix this.
  5. jav spav Win User

Network settings blocking party chat

Hi I'm at work at the moment so I tell you what I can, I live in England, 1 Xbox one wired connection, I've tried resetting the Xbox and router, Nat is open I did notice it go to moderate but it's back to open, isp is 'sky' fibre unlimited, I get the same
    message each time when joining a party 'network settings blocking party chat there is a code but not sure what is till I get home sorry
  6. {Parity} Win User

Network settings blocking party chat

Will you please post your network configuration.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or Wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown:

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?:

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider):
Thema:

1. "Network Settings Block Discussions Between Parties" 0x89231807 " - Similar Threads - Network Settings Block

2. Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app.: Literally no idea how to fix this cant find anything on this problem it has the same error code as the xbox one. dbf784b2-cfc4-44ad-9b68-a1df79107cf5
  3. Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat": I'm having this issue with only one friend where when either of us hosts a party, the joining player gets the error message. In addition we are not able to play any games together (Have tried...
  4. Network Settings are Blocking Party Chat 0x89234020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Settings are Blocking Party Chat 0x89234020: I am currently experiencing the above error message when trying to play and chat with ONE SPECIFIC FRIEND on xbox. If this friend is not in the party I do not get this message. If he is in the...
  5. Xbox on Windows 10 - your network settings are blocking party chat 0x807A1011

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox on Windows 10 - your network settings are blocking party chat 0x807A1011: This has happened to me twice in the past 24 hours, where me and my friends are playing a game and suddenly it just drops me and I can't hear them and they can't hear me. it's super frustrating....
  6. NETWORK SETTINGS ARE BLOCKING PARTY CHAT. [0x89234020]

in XBoX on Consoles
    NETWORK SETTINGS ARE BLOCKING PARTY CHAT. [0x89234020]: Why am i banned for no reason? I feel like my whole video game life is gone and will probably stop playing and sell my xbox all together if i cant find a solution. GOD PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER. :[...
  7. "Your network settings are blocking party chat." Error code 0x8923401C

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Your network settings are blocking party chat." Error code 0x8923401C: Whenever i try to join my one specific friend's party, I either disconnect and get this message or he disconnects. Also it will not let me join him or him join me in gta 5 online. I have a good...
  8. Your network settings are blocking party chat for some people. [0x89231906]

in XBoX on Windows
    Your network settings are blocking party chat for some people. [0x89231906]: When I try to join a party (and I think that this is only when there are people in the party that aren't my friends), I get a message saying, "Your network settings are blocking party chat for...
  9. Your network settings are blocking party chat 0x89234013

in XBoX on Windows
    Your network settings are blocking party chat 0x89234013: When I join my own party or anyone else's I get the error your network settings are blocking party chat 0x89234013 a5cd74a3-79dd-4f1e-bcfb-fdda88814935
  10. "Your network settings are blocking party chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Your network settings are blocking party chat": My xbox has been coming up with this error today and I am not sure how to fix it. I was able to chat with friends yesterday but it has been blocked. Does anyone know how to fix this issue....