Network settings won't open ,keep getting error

Discus and support Network settings won't open ,keep getting error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I go to open my network settings on my Xbox 1 it says unexpected error ,have tried a hard reset,first without deleting games and after I did... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leo88rj, Aug 16, 2021.

1. leo88rj
    leo88rj Guest

Every time I go to open my network settings on my Xbox 1 it says unexpected error ,have tried a hard reset,first without deleting games and after I did a full hard wipe reset.Have tried power cycle nothing is working please help

:)

leo88rj, Aug 16, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

If that's the case, I will be needing to reroute you in that way the team can have this investigated further since we have already exhausted everything. Before I reroute you to them, is there anything else that you want me to check for you?
  3. leo88rj Win User

Left it unplugged for 8 hours last night still said error this morning When I try access my network settings
  4. leo88rj Win User

Thank you for your help but as stated ,the problem is I CANNOT open my network settings as it gives me the error 0x80070490 ,not to be confused with the error code 0x87e1000a When I try open the Microsoft store ,thinking better solution is to get a PS4 but I've been Microsoft always!
  5. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate you letting me know. Do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? A corrupted hard drive may cause issues as well. If you have one, please unplug then perform a power cycle on your console.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  6. Francia J. Win User

That's odd, the error code is pertaining to the installation of an incompatible game version.

Let's clear your MAC Address.

Settings > General > Network Settings > Advanced Network Settings > Alternate MAC Address > Clear > Restart.
Thema:

1. Network settings won't open ,keep getting error - Similar Threads - Network settings won't

2. My Xbox 360 doesn't show "configure network" when I look in network settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 doesn't show "configure network" when I look in network settings: Hey, So I just moved into my dorm and need to connect to my dorm's wifi. I need to register my device's mac address to my campus so I can get to the wifi, but I can't get to the Mac Adress. My...
  3. getting the go to www.xbox.com/ipv6 message in network settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    getting the go to www.xbox.com/ipv6 message in network settings: normally play on router , but every now and then roomate forgets to pay bill so i use cell phone hotspot for day or two. got new phone tho and it wont fully connect. it connects but as ipv4 and...
  4. Network Settings/Accessories

in XBoX Accessibility
    Network Settings/Accessories: I can't get on to my Network settings i am spaming the A button and its not doing anything and its doing the same thing for my Accessories in Device & Connections, i have done a hard reset twice...
  5. Can’t open network settings in settings

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t open network settings in settings: I am in the alpha skip ahead ring and when I try to access network settings in my settings, it never opens doesn’t matter how many times I click on it. Any one else? submitted by /u/tow_hide...
  6. Network Settings Won't Open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Settings Won't Open: The network settings on xbox one will not open from any menu. All the other menu's in settings work just fine. I have power cycled my xbox, full restarted, all of it, with no fix. I'm not...
  7. Can a WPS Push Button be added to Xbox One Network Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a WPS Push Button be added to Xbox One Network Settings: Currently you have to enter your WIFI password for xbox one to connect to the internet. Many routers have push button connection. can this be added to xbox one? 2ad6b63b-0d5a-4e28-80ba-d31a906fc715
  8. : My xbox network settings section, store and also updating the console is not working

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : My xbox network settings section, store and also updating the console is not working: : My xbox network settings section, store and also updating the console is not working I dont know why but trying to go into network settings or going to the store or even going to update console...
  9. Forza 7 won't let me connect to Multiplayer. Also, I have no network settings in the xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 7 won't let me connect to Multiplayer. Also, I have no network settings in the xbox...: I just bought Forza 7 Motorsports on xbox for PC. It won't allow me to play multiplayer. this is a huge problem. I just purchased the game. So, then I bought Forza 4 and I'm having basically the...
  10. Network Settings won't launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Settings won't launch: I took my xbox to a friends house yesterday and it was working and connecting fine, but now when I try to launch network settings I get the code 0x90070490. I've tried restarting and power cycling...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox one network settings won’t open