Network transfer problem Xbox one x

Discus and support Network transfer problem Xbox one x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After transfering I try to play a digital game It says “do you own this game or app?” I set the xbox Im transfering from to home xbox so I should own... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PatrickErickson1, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Network transfer problem Xbox one x

After transfering I try to play a digital game It says “do you own this game or app?” I set the xbox Im transfering from to home xbox so I should own the games on that xbox.

:)

PatrickErickson1, Oct 2, 2019
  2. xsv Win User

ONE S to ONE X Upgrade

go to settings and use network transfer, or you can sign in on your xbox one x and redownload everything.

network transfer is faster :)
  3. Tarnend Win User

is the xbox correctly signed in on xbox live? can you see any friends online etc?
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Patrick,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to launch and play a game after performing a network transfer on your Xbox One X console.

Not being able to launch the game due to the error "Do you own this game or app?" is related to not owning the game itself, or not signing into the account that owns it. If you are signing into an account that does not own the game but would
    like to share that game with yourself, the home Xbox setting allows you to sign into whichever account on the console and play said game as long as the
    account that owns that game is set to the home Xbox.

If the home Xbox was set recently, the change may not have processed on the console itself, and we would then recommend to attempt a
    power cycle on the console.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Without external device

6. Internet Expert Win User

Will there be a transfer cable for One X?

Thema:

1. Network transfer problem Xbox one x - Similar Threads - Network transfer problem

2. After network transfer, still need disc to play?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After network transfer, still need disc to play?: My kids each have their own XBOX. Both are hooked up to our home WiFi network. One kid owns Battlefront II and likes to do multiplayer. The other kid wants to also do multiplayer, on his own XBOX,...
  3. network transfer xbox one x from xbox 1. Installation has stoped 10 seconds after i try...

in XBoX on Consoles
    network transfer xbox one x from xbox 1. Installation has stoped 10 seconds after i try...: Hi there, I finally got the one x console and have been excited to upload all my games from my original xbox 1 that I have had. I followed the guide but it is quite unclear on a few key things...
  4. Slow network transfers 9th June update

in XboX Insiders
    Slow network transfers 9th June update: Anyone else seeing slow network transfer speeds of 88Mbps over 10/100/1000 usually I get 327+ Mbps submitted by /u/dontasciime [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox network transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network transfer: Hello. We have an Xbox one s and a new Xbox one s both attached wirelessly to our home network. We are trying to move over the games etc using the network transfer facility however when I select...
  6. Can you get games from other people/profiles when network transferring?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you get games from other people/profiles when network transferring?: Are you able to own games from someone else when network transferring? In my case my brother and I don’t want to keep buying games twice. 5254f8c8-3e5d-4da4-b518-1958c3220974
  7. Network transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network transfer: Im transferring gta 5 from my xbox to my brothers and since i cant play while the transfer is active can i pause the transfer and resume it later? a3bc3006-beee-42df-8aac-b13e741671f6
  8. Network Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network Transfer: I just got a new console and i tried the network transfer to transfer over some games. Any game that had an online save (i.e. Overwatch) transfered fine. However, i also copied RDR2 and it did not...
  9. Network transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network transfer: Good day, I just got a new xbox one S and tried to copy my games using network transfer from the old OG xbox to the new but few games won't copy especially Black Ops 4. I realized a few other...
  10. Forza 4 network transfer problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza 4 network transfer problem: Split from this thread. i have problem with forza 4 too, when i try to transfer from xbox one to xbox one x through local network transfer it keep pausing n cant complete...