Network Transfer tool speeds broken again

Discus and support Network Transfer tool speeds broken again in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Usually get 300Mbps + it broke in June 2019 got 88Mbps it stayed like that for 4 or 5 updates and then they fixed it, yesterdays or last weeks update... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dontasciime, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Network Transfer tool speeds broken again

Usually get 300Mbps + it broke in June 2019 got 88Mbps it stayed like that for 4 or 5 updates and then they fixed it, yesterdays or last weeks update has broken it again back to 88Mbps

submitted by /u/dontasciime
    [link] [comments]

/u/dontasciime, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Where is the license transfer tool?

License transfers will transfer licenses for all of your games. There is no way to transfer just one license. So if you use the transfer tool again, it will move your Rockband licenses as well.
  3. whackers1 Win User

Xbox app on windows 10 frequent network errors

I posted this on Friday last week - I am somewhat disappointed that no support is being offered. For what it's worth, I ran a network speed test transferring a 1gb file between the computers on the network and speeds we between 400-700 Mbps.
  4. Falkon(2) Win User

Wired adapter 10/100/1000?

Connecting a 100Mbps NIC isn't going to slow your network down. My entire network is gigabit speed, with the exception of a 100Mbps NIC in my network printer and Xbox 360. I still get transfer speeds of over 100MB/s between PCs. 100Mbps is more than enough
    for any HD stream.
  5. xDigital Hero Win User

Cloud comuting VS raw power

Than thats not much of boost your giving to your xbox, at least in way how people like to think that this will help to keep up with ps4 superiors specs. It wont even budge the difference.

"someday be impressive when network transfer speeds can match the internal hardware transfer speeds."
  6. Smwutches Win User

License Transfer Tool

Call support again and explain what happened to see if they can do another license transfer for you.
Thema:

Network Transfer tool speeds broken again

1. Network Transfer tool speeds broken again - Similar Threads - Network Transfer tool

2. Network transfer problem Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network transfer problem Xbox one x: After transfering I try to play a digital game It says “do you own this game or app?” I set the xbox Im transfering from to home xbox so I should own the games on that xbox....
  3. After network transfer, still need disc to play?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After network transfer, still need disc to play?: My kids each have their own XBOX. Both are hooked up to our home WiFi network. One kid owns Battlefront II and likes to do multiplayer. The other kid wants to also do multiplayer, on his own XBOX,...
  4. network transfer xbox one x from xbox 1. Installation has stoped 10 seconds after i try...

in XBoX on Consoles
    network transfer xbox one x from xbox 1. Installation has stoped 10 seconds after i try...: Hi there, I finally got the one x console and have been excited to upload all my games from my original xbox 1 that I have had. I followed the guide but it is quite unclear on a few key things...
  5. Slow network transfers 9th June update

in XboX Insiders
    Slow network transfers 9th June update: Anyone else seeing slow network transfer speeds of 88Mbps over 10/100/1000 usually I get 327+ Mbps submitted by /u/dontasciime [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox network transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network transfer: Hello. We have an Xbox one s and a new Xbox one s both attached wirelessly to our home network. We are trying to move over the games etc using the network transfer facility however when I select...
  7. Can you get games from other people/profiles when network transferring?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you get games from other people/profiles when network transferring?: Are you able to own games from someone else when network transferring? In my case my brother and I don’t want to keep buying games twice. 5254f8c8-3e5d-4da4-b518-1958c3220974
  8. Network transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network transfer: Im transferring gta 5 from my xbox to my brothers and since i cant play while the transfer is active can i pause the transfer and resume it later? a3bc3006-beee-42df-8aac-b13e741671f6
  9. Network Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network Transfer: I just got a new console and i tried the network transfer to transfer over some games. Any game that had an online save (i.e. Overwatch) transfered fine. However, i also copied RDR2 and it did not...
  10. Network transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network transfer: Good day, I just got a new xbox one S and tried to copy my games using network transfer from the old OG xbox to the new but few games won't copy especially Black Ops 4. I realized a few other...