Network Troubleshooting for browser OR app?

Discus and support Network Troubleshooting for browser OR app? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm seeing a few occasions on win11 where the Xbox App is complaining about networking while the website isn't (most of the time). Are there any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jaydeflix, Oct 13, 2021.

1. /u/jaydeflix
    /u/jaydeflix Guest

I'm seeing a few occasions on win11 where the Xbox App is complaining about networking while the website isn't (most of the time).

Are there any network specific troubleshooting steps I can do to try to suss out the problem? Happens on multiple computers in multiple locations. Marvel's Avengers is a prime culprit of showing issues.

Speedtest shows about 40Mbps down/4Mbps up (tested cross country, just for fun).

submitted by /u/jaydeflix
    [link] [comments]

/u/jaydeflix, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Network troubleshoot

Hey there TheHighRise42O.

So that we can best help out, can you clarify how your Xbox 360 is connected to the internet? Are you wired or wireless? If you haven't tried already, be sure to reset your network connection by unplugging network hardware for 30 seconds and then reconnect.
  3. EpikRageQuit Win User

Network Troubleshooting

added

error status report

w: 0000 - 0021

x: 8001 - 1005

y: 0000 - 0000

z: 0000 - 0000

ID: FFFF - FFFF
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Network Troubleshooting

Hey mate, often those codes aren't as helpful as the text accompanying them. Can you please answer the bold questions listed

here
    ?
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser

Hello,

Thanks for using the MS forums.

I suggest:

Delete your browser cookies and cache.

Change browser.

Change device.

Troubleshoot your network.

Reset your device.

Luck.

Alucario.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Xbox network troubleshooting

Hello,

If you receive a “We’re not sure what’s wrong message”, it means the network connection test can’t diagnose the issue that is preventing your console from connecting to Xbox Live.

For further help, please take advantage of one of the additional support options offered in the Still need help? section.

For the best support, be sure to have the following information ready:

- Which Xbox Live connection error you're getting

- The make and model of your router, modem, or gateway, as well as any additional network hardware

- Any troubleshooting steps you may have already tried

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection-errors#troubleshoot-network-connection-errors

It would be best to contact support about this issue.

Hope this helps😊
Thema:

1. Network Troubleshooting for browser OR app? - Similar Threads - Network Troubleshooting browser

2. Xbox Series X on Skip Ahead: network problems?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on Skip Ahead: network problems?: I've been having network issues with my Series X for a little while now and it seemed to be getting progressively worse with each update. However, I'm not sure if this is my console going faulty,...
  3. Only series x dropping wifi connection at random, it's not my network

in XboX Insiders
    Only series x dropping wifi connection at random, it's not my network: I'll explain this as best as I can. I have had 2 series x consoles now, both will randomly drop my wifi connection, an issue that only occurs on this console. This was never an issue with my Xbox...
  4. Are automatic uploads to the xbox network for Screenshots broken? (Beta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Are automatic uploads to the xbox network for Screenshots broken? (Beta ring): Its been a week and the section of manage captures on the xbox network on the console is buggy and not updating causing problems for the mobile app in the process. I feel like my stuff isnt...
  5. My Xbox won't go offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't go offline: Whenever I press the "go offline" button on the network settings, it simply won't work. It's as if the command isn't responding and I can't manage to go offline. When I try configure some of the...
  6. Xbox network troubleshooting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network troubleshooting: My xbox one frequently disconnects from my internet and the only way to fix it is to perform a power cycle. However, it occasionally doesn't reconnect even after a power cycle. I also received...
  7. Network troubleshooter has taken too long to start (0x8027025a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network troubleshooter has taken too long to start (0x8027025a): Hi we tried to restart the console by holding on the Xbox button for 10 seconds and then by unplugging power cables on the brick and the main. however it wont do the trick. is there anything we...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: GTA Online Connection Troubleshooting

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: GTA Online Connection Troubleshooting: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: GTA Online Connection Troubleshooting If you keep getting disconnected from GTA Online and having problems matching with and staying connected to...
  9. Network troubleshoot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network troubleshoot: When I go to test my network connection with my Xbox live it says my Xbox failed to connect with my Internet and network. But it isn't my Internet because I can watch Netflix in my living room...
  10. XBOX 360 not identifying WIRED network. Troubleshooting options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 not identifying WIRED network. Troubleshooting options?: I have been away from gaming for over a year but I am ready to dive in again. My kids use my Xbox 360 mostly for games that don't require XBL support. I figure the last time I can be sure I was...